Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27

Author Topic: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 8/8 Turn 32  (Read 39949 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another Loot Experiment: Battlers Endlessly Exterminate Rivals 8/8 Turn 17
« Reply #240 on: February 20, 2017, 12:50:23 pm »

((I just wanna try the couch when it recharges.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 20, 2017, 03:28:27 pm »

"NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!"

Start running North, away from the mecha snake.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 20, 2017, 05:28:29 pm »

((Well. That's... pretty neat, actually. I assume the stat boosts you mentioned get applied after I'm awake, or is that a subtler thing?))
Note that Grahm should have the fang pistol, not Greeny. As for the slingshot... well, that's kinda up in the air. Probably Paphi or myself, since we have dex that isn't negative.))
You have the stat boosts now. You just aren't aware of them yet. Fixed the pistol thing. Personally, given that your body is made of wood, I wouldn't recommend using a slingshot that burns you when fired. Maybe that's just me though.

"NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!" Start running North, away from the mecha snake.

You can keep running if you want, but the snake stayed in the swamp. As an aside, it should probably be obvious at this point that just holding the pistol heals you.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 08:56:49 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 20, 2017, 06:49:28 pm »

((I dunno, is anyone willing to let me shoot them in the foot? I'm thinking of ways to not die and coming up blank at work))

Ed. ((@Person I did not notice that. Thanks anyway Sosoku))

Greedily accept pistol and continue efforts of sideline death defiance.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:37:51 pm by Paphi »

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 20, 2017, 06:51:32 pm »

((I would. Where's your character in relation to the swamp side of the river?))
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 26, 2017, 08:26:59 pm »

Poke.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry about the wait. Will try to get a turn out soon. I will actually auto people if necessary for once.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 18: In which I consider removing these notifications, because it takes up space in the title anyway. And also in which I regret making such a long game title.

Kill the reaper weed, and anyone who attempts to steal MY kill.

D.E.A.T.H hits Reaperweed with his scourge. This is about as deadly to a defenseless target as you would expect.

D.E.A.T.H Luk: 4+2+1=7

Reaperweed is dead!

A small portal appears, and yet another especially portable weapon falls into D.E.A.T.H's waiting hand. It looks like a small knife, but it has a button. With a single press, it expands into a Flamberge! The hard steel blade of the weapon bursts into flame, and begins to crackle with electricity! This is probably better than your scourge.

Start running North, away from the mecha snake.

Sparky runs north, forcing me to draw more map. The scoundrel! (In all seriousness, this is what he sees.) He stands on rocky terrain. Looks like the grasslands end here. To the east is a field of rough-hewn rock, mostly flat going around the ravine. Far to the north west, he sees the beginning of a desert. How strange, that the terrain here changes so rapidly.

Cangla trudges over to the swamp's edge, then grabs a pointy stick, then checks to see if she can extend her intangibility to it.

She can. It seems to apply to anything she touches, including her clothing(Which I probably should have mentioned). She does feel more of a drain if she applies it to more more sticks but she doesn't think she's near her limit. After she drops the sticks, they become tangible again. She keeps holding onto one of the longer ones, in case she needs an alternative weapon.

Not worth crossing the river. Go back with the others.
Try and wake up. If I manage, I think we're safe handing the pistol over to Hagrow. If anyone attacks us, try to fry them with my new lightning-hand. If awake, I guess. Or sleepwalk, that's fine too.
Greedily accept pistol and continue efforts of sideline death defiance.
((I would. Where's your character in relation to the swamp side of the river?))
SMJ Auto: Join up with those guys on their side of the river.

Hagrow End: 6+1=7
Hagrow End: 1+1=2

Greeny crosses over the river mostly ignoring SMJ, who follows him. Hagrow takes the fang pistol from Grahm, and begins to feel the relief. After, he passes out from pain due to his worsening wounds.

Grahm End: 1-2=-1
Grahm End: 6-2=-1

Grahm doesn't wake up this turn. They do twitch a little though. And did they make some sort of weird noise? That can't be good.

Punchface McStabby! has spawned!

Punchface McStabby Luk: 5+1=6

His waiver becomes a Two-Handed Labrys, the blade of which is coated in darkness. As he grasps the handle, a pair of black wings bursts from his back. With a few experimental flaps, he takes to the air. Examining his surroundings, he finds himself to be south of the swamp.

Map: http://imgur.com/a/aZYHg

Let's just say that lava is cooled, shall we?

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Due to my involvement in other gaming things, please remove "Mustachio" from the waitlist.  I'm still reading here, just not playing.
I've moved you to the back of the list. I'll keep doing so until you say otherwise.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:01:55 pm by Person »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Cangla slowly trudges over to SMJ. Then pokes her intangible stick into him. Then turns it solid.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Dodge that. And run away. ((I meant for the group to kill me.))
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hmm, you want one of us to kill you? You have -3 Affinity and -3 Endurance. I think I got this one.))

Drain the vitality of the willing sacrifice. And if the intangible one tries to get me, use my speed to stay out of range. I'm fast enough that she shouldn't be able to catch me, let alone touch me, even on a bad day. Drain vitality of anyone attacking me.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 01:27:07 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grip pistol in what totally isn't going to be a death grip right? Right.

((I don't even remember what half my injuries are from. Also I doubt intangibility affects !!lava!!))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

I Head Directly South
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"Yes!  This is a glorious axe!"

Fly on over and dive-bomb axe the nearest person.  Avoid retaliation by way of being in the air.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just need actions from Yottawhat and Whisperling. Will probably auto Whisperling to repeat their last action, as it is kind of a given.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:03:21 pm by Person »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27