Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you want to see a second Dragon game with the same mechanics.

Yes.
- 10 (47.6%)
No, I don't want the attention to be split.
- 6 (28.6%)
Don't care.
- 5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Dragon(SG)  (Read 7552 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon(SG)
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2016, 11:23:20 pm »

RNGeesus knows the answer
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2016, 11:29:18 pm »

I flipped a coin, and got primal forest.

While dragons are among the most powerful creatures alive once fully grown, when still in a pre-juvenile form, they are in extreme danger, not only from other powerful creatures, but also from poachers and hunters. While dragons are sapient, and protected under law, many magicians find their body parts useful as spell foci. As well, a dragon's will can be broken, and made to serve as an unwilling mount. You must protect yourself, but more immediately pressing, you are beginning to grow hungry, and must hunt.

What are you going to do now?

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 12:27:17 am by HugeNerdAndProudOfIt »
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2016, 12:53:18 am »

Stretch out with our mind. Are we magic enough to sense life? On a more mundane level, can we smell anything tasty nearby?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2016, 03:19:30 am »

Stretch out with our mind. Are we magic enough to sense life? On a more mundane level, can we smell anything tasty nearby?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2016, 03:47:29 am »

...Yes, that's what i said.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2016, 04:06:08 am »

I know. I was giving you an extra vote. But if you don't want it then that's fine.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2016, 04:11:01 am »

I was just kinda confused, since you usually quote or something instead of copying and bolding
GM of Trespassers V2.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2016, 04:24:47 am »

I was just kinda confused, since you usually quote or something instead of copying and bolding
:D

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2016, 05:03:09 am »

PTW
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2016, 05:33:05 am »

Also PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2016, 06:03:31 am »

Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2016, 06:07:53 am »

Expand with the essence of our ruminations. Consider: is our arcane being mystical or miraculous in a sufficient manner to scan for the presence of vitality? That is, on a more quotidian matter of discussion, are we capable of using our organ known as a snout or a nose to pick up olfactory signatures of any objects that may be deemed to be culinarily pleasant in our vicinity?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:10:19 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2016, 06:28:32 am »

We must think deep and ring a bell:
can we see life ahead?
If that we fail, we go and smell:
where can we get our bread?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2016, 11:25:21 am »

you are... not yet magic enough to sense life. However, a dragon's sense of smell is highly developed... usually. You seem to have a cold or something
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2016, 11:45:59 am »

Guys, guys. I just had the best idea.

We could become a dragon (draconic?) cop (the We Are the Police kind, not the crime-solving tv show kind), beating up shadowrunners and (due to an agreement that we'd have with the authorities) adding their phat lewts to our hoard (that's not what most real-world cops do, but Shadowrun has A LOT of organized crime). Plus, a small dragon wearing a tiny police officer hat sounds adorable.

We could also become a vigilante (with a tiny batman cowl), if that's your preference.

Anyways...

Hunt. When we find non-sapient prey: kill the pig, cut her throat, spill her blood.

We're carnivores, right?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11