Green Dragon
- 1 (10%)
Nondescript Platypus
- 6 (60%)
Something else that's been posted
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Metal Gear Suggestion V: The Phantom Forum  (Read 5126 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Metal Gear Suggestion V: The Phantom Forum
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2017, 09:24:20 pm »

Check out position A, the satellite could be for communications, and the table looks like a good place for someone to write down intel.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2017, 01:28:55 pm »

(( just one post? Well if there's no more by the time I get home from work tonight, I guess we'll roll with that.))
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2017, 01:37:23 pm »

I'm still following this, but I prefer to just watch
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2017, 01:44:27 pm »

Check out position A, the satellite could be for communications, and the table looks like a good place for someone to write down intel.
+1 since we're also pretty close to it already and there don't seem to be any guards around.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2017, 11:39:07 pm »

You examine the table. It's the most rickety, shoddily-constructed table you've ever seen. You're honestly surprised the coffee mug hasn't fallen through the gaps between the planks that make up the table's top. A nearby wooden pillar has a note stapled to it... in Russian, naturally. Post orders? A code of conduct? Well, it's not a troop distribution file, that's for sure. You move on to the structure with the satellite dish, crouching as you go.

The structure acts as more of a platform to elevate the satellite dish. There's a thin, but sturdy ladder leading up to the top if you wanted to examine the satellite dish directly. You press up against the structure to take cover from the line of sight of the soldiers, and the small sound it makes is hollow.

"Hm?"

...Someone might have heard your footsteps, or maybe they heard you leaning on the structure. It sounds like they're in front of you?
What do you do?

Spoiler: Skills and Equipment (click to show/hide)
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2017, 12:35:10 am »

Hide under the box. If he comes around the corner, pop out and do a Double Underhook WTF Was That?! Scott Steiner style. It probably won't do much, so then proceed to either put your gun to his head, or stealthily curbstomp him.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2017, 01:55:14 am »

Hide under the box. If he comes around the corner, pop out and do a Double Underhook WTF Was That?! Scott Steiner style. It probably won't do much, so then proceed to either put your gun to his head, or stealthily curbstomp him.

+1 to box hiding, though my preference would be to tranquilise so as not to draw the attention of anybody else.

At this point I think it would probably be nice to know: how long the tranq effect will last..?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2017, 04:06:12 am »

Our most silent takedown method would be the CQC hold 'n' choke. We should absolutely hide in a box, then pop out and choke them (if necessary)
Long Live United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2017, 04:44:23 am »

I got it! Let's combine 'em!

Hide in a box, then when he turns the corner, shoot him with a tranq, then choke him out. Then, if absolutely no one else is around, perform a wrestling move on him.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2017, 08:04:48 am »

Our most silent takedown method would be the CQC hold 'n' choke. We should absolutely hide in a box, then pop out and choke them (if necessary)
+1
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2017, 11:40:03 pm »

+1
+1
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2017, 12:49:56 am »

You quickly get out your cardboard box, drape it over your head, and curl up into a ball. You hear faint footsteps that soon fade with distance. A minute passes.

Another minute passes, and you can only see a bit of hillside through the slit of your cardboard box. Tension builds.

A person appears in front of you, trudging up the hillside. He looks straight at the incredibly conspicuous, out-of-place box you're hiding in. He squints at you. No, wait, surely he's squinting at the box. It's definitely dark enough inside your little shelter that he can't see your eyes staring back at him even in broad daylight... right...? He approaches cautiously. Pointing his gun straight at you, he slowly reaches forward...

In one fluid motion, you stand up, fling your cardboard box to the side, and lunge for him! He gasps deeply, shock plain in his eyes.
"Кон-"
You grab him by his arm, pull him towards you with a spinning motion, grab him around the neck with an elbow, and bend his arm up and backwards at a painful angle. His gun clatters to the ground. You shift your grip on him, and contort your arms around his throat, squeezing his pressure points. After a few seconds of struggling, he goes limp. You release your grip on him, and he falls to the side in a slump.

Your shorkDroid picks up local enemy radio chatter.
"Зоя два, дайте мне обновление."

You had your senses shut off from the outside world long enough while you were in the cardboard box that you aren't 100% confident about all of the enemy's positions anymore.

What do you do?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2017, 01:05:30 am »

teabag the unconscious guard

Eyeball the other guards to get a feeling for their status, while heading over to point B.

If they don't seem to be particularly alert, mark as many as possible and quietly check out point B.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2017, 02:30:28 am »

teabag the unconscious guard

Eyeball the other guards to get a feeling for their status, while heading over to point B.

If they don't seem to be particularly alert, mark as many as possible and quietly check out point B.

+1, but with an addition of hiding the guard's unconscious body in case they go to your current position.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2017, 02:31:29 am »

An acceptable amendment ;)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5