Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The First Christmas RTD (7/Definitely 7): Turn 3: Navigation Success and Failure  (Read 2790 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

"No offense comrade, but you should let professional handle zese tings."

Pick up Harold, and follow Dave and Harry.

Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

((clumsy bastard :P))

Fight toward consciousness some more.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Continue moving north. Punch anything hostile.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

Another fight for control leads to disastrous consequences:

"COLLECT YOUR CORPSES, COLD CADAVERS! YOU CANNOT COUNTER MY CAROLS! CLAWS CANNOT CON CHRISTMAS!"

John begins to spin in circles, throwing snowballs at anyone who comes close.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Harry double checks that his pistol is still operable in this environment. If it works, he returns fire! If not, he starts building a snow fort for his allies to rally behind.

"Keep it up everyone! Zanta won't know what hit 'im!"

(What's your stance here on equipment. Is it "anything your character would reasonably have" or just our clothes/winter clothing and the like.)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

((I'll go with anything your character would reasonably have. Though if it might not function in the winter environment, I'll roll for it.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All right then, sounds good,
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Missing one player. Dave/Sosuko I think.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I guess this is over? If so eager to see Wacky Races get going again.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And lo, the deadline passed, and Santa Claws became the new Santa Claus. But was that truly the end?

Perhaps not. The question was, would no Christmas at all be better than an evil Christmas?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]