Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Roll to learn Magic, the HARD way. (7/∞ Alive)Always Accepting Players) Turn 9  (Read 7684 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Character Sheet:
Name: Yuko
Favorite Color: Purple

Spoiler: Book Page Two=Spells (click to show/hide)

No sig yet

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Calmly pull out the sword for my own later use. Walk up to Werewolf Hitler and whisper to him:

"Hey, uh, all those spellcasters are definitely Jewish. How else could they have got their wicked sorceries? You should probably do something about them... No, I'm totally not a spellcaster myself."

E: Don't do this. Do what's in a later post instead.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 12:13:33 am by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's do it, let's do it, let's do it do it do it agaaaaiiinn.

So, if those werewolves are obviously werewolves, the full moon is out tonight, right?

Run over to that werewolf that got murdered last turn. Stab myself (somewhere not-important) with its claw to infect myself with lycanthropy.

Also, just for the record, I know that TikKnat is TankKit backwards.
Do this again, including the second part (*glares*). Focus my electricity on magenta mage, since I've already damaged him.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile

"Flesh-beasts, attack!"

Cast PM'd spell while commanding fleshbeasts to go berserk on Skeliborn
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile

So, if those werewolves are obviously werewolves, the full moon is out tonight, right?

Run over to that werewolf that got murdered last turn. Stab myself (somewhere not-important) with its claw to infect myself with lycanthropy.

Do this again, including the second part (*glares*). Focus my electricity on magenta mage, since I've already damaged him.
... Are you sure you want to get infected with lycanthropy? There's a reason why I didn't let you do it... But if you want it, then so be it! Next turn.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

aaaa perplex-lexicon aaaa

gimmi sum tiem
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name previous spell "Did Nazi that one coming".

Cast PM'ed spell on myself.

aaaa perplex-lexicon aaaa

gimmi sum tiem
Not quite. For one, you can probably tell what a spell does by its word.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 05:51:53 am by IcyTea31 »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Accepted?
No sig yet

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Accepted?
Yes, I'm always accepting players. I'll put you in next turn.

((ALERT:RANDOM STUFF THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUOTE!)) Also, something else to note is that everyone's robes are the same colour as their speech.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:36:11 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Are you sure you want to get infected with lycanthropy? There's a reason why I didn't let you do it... But if you want it, then so be it! Next turn.
Yup! What could possibly go wrong?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Kill my blade buddy
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

--~~Turn 7~~--

Rautherdir/Evandar:
((... I'm actually pretty relieved that you switched what spell I cast instead of having the spell I was going to cast go wrong.))
"That... Was not what I wanted to do. Let me try again."
Cast Currently Researching.
((? You said you just realised Index was a 5 letter word, and you never PMed me anything else to use, so I just assumed you were just going to cast that.))
(5)|(6)|(1(ouch...)) You feel your body twist and change, becoming a mighty muscled wolf! However, that's not the only thing you feel, something else is happening. You have a hunger... a hunger for BLOOD, YOU MUST FEAST! (Evandar is bersek for 2 turns, all actions he tries to do will somehow be twisted into his bloodthirst. Since he rolled low for initial willpower, he has to roll for willpower after he's no longer berserk to stop himself going beserk again. He also has strength, dexterity, and endurance bonuses, with an intelligence decrease.) FEEEEAAAST ON THE PINK MAGE'S BLOOOOOD!! (5)|(4)|(3) VS (3)|(5)|(5) While you are now a vicous werewolf with increased stats, you are still not as fast as the pink mage, who manages to get a few hits in, mostly bruises, but you do feel your pinkie finger break. You grab Jimmy and punch him in the gut hard, twice. He doesn't even flinch, however, and proceeds to kick you away and start running.

star2wars3/Skeliborn:
Kill my blade buddy
He suddenly gets grabbed by one of the werewolves and gets thrown away, starting a fight. You take the sword out of your arm, and try to throw your sword at him, because that's the best thing your going to be able manage when this far away, without getting in the way of the big werewolf. (1)|(6)|(1) VS (1)|(3)|(6) You expertly throw your sword, but he just bats it away with his hand without any injury. Suddenly, you feel your ribs, legs, and arms cracking as you feel the impact of roughly 7 hits at a time, hitting you so hard that your sent flying into the arena wall, impaling yourself on one of the many spikes decorating the inside of it, and falling unconcious. (Skeliborn is unconcious for one turn, so his options are very limited. He is also bleeding out, and will die in 3 turns if he does not receive medical attention.)

Mallos/Vollitz:
"Flesh-beasts, attack!"
Cast PM'd spell while commanding fleshbeasts to go berserk on Skeliborn
"Flesh-Beasts, ATTACK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" You try to cast your spell, but you havn't casted the last spell in the combo before, so you only cast the first spell in the combo against Magenta/Pink Mage. (2)|(3) A small area of sand near him becomes covered in fire. Not very exciting. (5)|(2)|(2) VS (3)|(1)|(1) The Flesh-Beasts, however, have much more luck, dealing several deadly punches(?) to Skeliborn.

IcyTea31/Jimmy:
Name previous spell "Did Nazi that one coming".
Cast PM'ed spell on myself.
After taking a few punches to the gut, You cast the spell on yourself, (6)|(3)|(2)|(6) You yell out loud as you feel something hurting your right arm, and look at it to see multiple random truths about reality, and something about unreality. Hang on, aren't mortals who see stuff about unreality supposed to go insane? That must mean your partially ethereal. Neat. HANG ON A MINUTE, "OH SHIT WHERE'S MY SKIN GONE AAAAAAAAH!" (Jimmy is bleeding out and will die in 2 turns if he doesn't get extremely good medical attention.)

ATHATH/ATHATH:

(5)|(6) VS (1(Ouch!)) More raw magic sparks of to Jimmy, this time electrocuting him so hard that his skin comes off... ouch... (1) you then go and cut yourself on Hitler Wolf's claw... hang on, isn't it werewolf saliva that makes you a werewolf? "HEIL HITLER!" (4)|(4) VS (1(Jesus christ...))... Well, you just got your left arm chopped off by his teeth, (Why is it always the left arm?) and your still not feeling like a werewolf. It's probabaly something about the magic that altered the werewolf saliva... or maybe it's because these are magical werewolves that can stay in daylight... ugh, your head hurts... *THUD* (ATHATH is unconcious from blood loss, and will bleed out in 3 turns.)

Bluexdog/Yuko
Suddenly, a new person appears!

Summing it Up: Of Blood and Werewolves.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name previous spell "Eldritch Lore."

Run away from everyone, casting PM'ed spell on myself.

(May I propose a name for a certain canine nazi? Awolf Hitler.)

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since there isn't much else I can do...

Cast Muscle Mayhem

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Become Conscious (At end of 1 turn of unconsciousness)
I make no action.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 08:06:38 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6