Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Roll to learn Magic, the HARD way. (7/∞ Alive)Always Accepting Players) Turn 9  (Read 7679 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile

Become Conscious (At end of 1 turn of unconsciousness)
Tip: If you make it an action, then I'll roll for it. And if I roll a low number, you could end up being unconcious for longer.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Cast a teleport spell to get to a nice calm and peaceful area where I can start a little village
No sig yet

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awaken by entering my werewolf form. The infection just has a short delay before kicking in, right?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sooo, I had an entire turn done, but it crashed... So yeah... Pretty much everyone has had their wounds healed, are completely normal (except for being magic users)  and are in cages that are placed in a circle around a big cage in the middle, that has 2 giant speakers in it. Multiple mini-portcullises have also appeared in the walls, and the ground has collapsed alot in random places, with spikes at the bottom of the collapsed areas. You shall all post your actions as normal.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Wait, so I'm not a rampaging werewolf anymore?))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Wait, so I'm not a rampaging werewolf anymore?))
Not now.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Okay.))

"I'm... not sure what just happened."

Cast Currently Researching.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

Sign me up. I'm on my phone, so I can't copy the spellbook stuff yet. Will do soon.

Name: Gadd Alysse
Favorite Color: Electric Yellow
Spoiler: Book Page One=Alphabet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Book Page Two=Spells (click to show/hide)

First action: Look at other cages. Use PM'd spell.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 03:13:30 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

cast mist so I may phase through the bars
No sig yet

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only 3/7 people have posted a turn in 2 days. This is a problem.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Worst comes to worst, and they don't put a turn up, start preparing your turn. Skip them if they take too long, and drop them completely in another turn or two.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can someone explain how this game is played? All I'm seeing is a bunch of "I do what I told the GM I'd do."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll help explain. Right now we are researching basic spells. A basic spell is 5 different letters strung together. I actually have 3 lists for the spells I have researched:
The list in my first post, which contains the title and the discovered effects.
The list I pm to TankKit, which contains the title and the word.
The list on my hard drive, which contains the title, word, and the discovered effects.

For example in the post I would write:
  • Example Spell. Reaction: Unknown

To TankKit I would PM:
Other spells
Example Spell: ABCDE

And on my personal list I would have:
Example Spell: ABCDE. Reaction: Unknown.

Whenever I want to cast a spell in my action, I use the title, like so:
Cast Example Spell ((Not my actual action.))

I pm TankKit a new list of titles and words whenever I cast a spell that isn't in the last list I sent him.

And that is how basic spells work.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 08:59:21 pm by Rautherdir »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Long story short, pm 5-letter combinations to GM, then refer to them in post. Onced used, put an alias in spellbook. Can give them a better name, and maybe a description afterward, but not necessary. Simply saying Spell #X should be sufficient.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile

I've PM'd my spell. Apologies, I've been busy with school.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6