Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: ROGUELIKE: @ Murderhoboes (3/?) Turn ?: Interest Check on Possible Return  (Read 19923 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: ROGUELIKE: @ Murderhoboes (6/?)
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2016, 02:42:53 pm »

Clap On                        NA       Lights caster’s current location (room or corridor) in dungeon when caster claps hands.
Clap Off                        NA       Darkens caster’s current location (room or corridor) in dungeon when caster claps hands.
Holy Touch                   4d6       Inflicts holy damage to unholy (evil) creatures or NPCs.
Holy Kick                      5d6       Inflicts holy damage to unholy (evil) creatures or NPCs.
Holy Crap!                    8d6       Petitioner’s god is angry and lays the smack down on all characters.
These are my five miracles. I would also like mysterious robes that cover almost my entire body. And Spot 2, because I have the light spell, and I also say GO, FOR ARMOK!!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 02:51:56 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2016, 03:28:50 pm »

I will take spot 1 and would like to go.

I would also like a cool feathered hat. Seems fair if he gets a Hawaiian shirt.
Noted, and added the feathered hat.

And the robes.

Whatever, it's Christmas, everybody gets a thing. Human Tourists get two things. Affirmative action.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 03:32:37 pm by inaluct »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2016, 03:50:58 pm »

Kobosh the DESTROYER is MASSIVELY ready to GO. In sixth position.

Getting two items, he would like a full plate helmet and some red external underpants.

Edit: armoured underpants.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2016, 03:54:58 pm »

Ready to GO, spot 5
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2016, 04:00:25 pm »

Getting two items, he would like a full plate helmet and some red external underpants.

If he's just allowed full plate like that, I want my guy's robe to be enchanted so that it's as strong as plate armour. IF he's allowed his Full Plate Armour. Just to be fair :).
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2016, 04:28:27 pm »

Is it too late to join this? If so, waitlist me.

Name: Dan Kale
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2016, 05:13:47 pm »

If he's just allowed full plate like that, I want my guy's robe to be enchanted so that it's as strong as plate armour. IF he's allowed his Full Plate Armour. Just to be fair :).

Seriously? Don't push it, you. I hope you get devoured by leeches for your insolence. Armok can't help you here.

Actually, he can, and a lot, but that's not the point. Anyway,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T   U   R   N        1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

don't expect these colors to be consistent
what do i look like, a professional animation studio?

The group files in through the door in the hillside into the Hideous Vault of Eizkol Arb, lust for gold and ultraviolence in their hearts. Gaila slips in first, his or her flamboyant headdress brushing the top of the doorway as he or she enters a hewn limestone room about 20' on each side. Two wooden doors, closed and locked, are set into the north and west walls. In the middle of the floor, ten gold coins are scattered across the stone.

Just as the group steps into the room, they hear a frantic voice off in the distance yelling, "WAIT! WAIT!" Moments later, Dan Kale the Hairfoot Warrior runs up and falls in line.

Being up front, Gaila manages to reflexively scoop up 4 gold coins.

MARCHING ORDER:
1. Gaila, Thief
2. Urist Mc Urist Beard Etc., Priest
3. Il Duce, Berserker
4. Skeliborn, Tourist
5. Azet Azirkan, Tourist
6. Kobosh the Destroyer, Tourist
7. Dan Kale, Warrior

Important note: Treasure isn't a communal thing here.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 05:43:43 pm by inaluct »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2016, 05:14:26 pm »

I asked for a full plate helmet, my kindly sir, that is all. I have no skills, no spells, no weapons, nay, not even a single item of clothing except armoured external underpants and a dainty helmet.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROGUELIKE: @ Murderhoboes (7/7)
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2016, 05:16:31 pm »

Gather up as many of the gold coins as I can before the others seeing. Then, when the others enter, request we split the remainder evenly. I also vote we move to the north corridor.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2016, 05:17:19 pm »

Ooh! Ninjaed myself. Kobosh snatches up some coins and retakes his rightful last position.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2016, 05:56:39 pm »

Just so you guys all know, the doors are locked. A thief's ability can get through in a turn, 100% success rate. Unblocker works too. I suggest you have Gaila open it once you've decided which door you want, but if you want to engage in some potentially dangerous shenanigans and try to open it some other way, that's up to you.

On this turn, nobody saw Gaila swipe those first 4 gold coins. The system above only applies if people scramble for the money, you can split it evenly if you want to.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2016, 07:29:37 pm »

Try to grab coins
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: ROGUELIKE: @ Murderhoboes (7/7) Turn One: Into the Dungeon
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2016, 12:42:59 am »

Pass my turn watching everyone else fumble for the measly 6 coins
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2016, 04:14:55 am »

Pray that whoever gest the most money trips just at the right spot to end up accidentally throwing coins into my hand. Thank them for their generosity. Smile like this :D.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2016, 10:20:40 am »

Loot The Room. Also Take Pictures of The Room. (I am a tourist after all)
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15