Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 603 Autumn  (Read 2705 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 600 Winter
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2016, 07:35:09 pm »

A
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 600 Winter
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2016, 04:11:42 am »

You and the 2 brothers circle eachother. What a fitting place to have a duel, the ruins of the first castle the tyrant made. Klusa seems willing to let you and Stula fight alone, but Stula also seems willing to just stay in his corner. (4+2=6) You quickly rush Klusa before he has time to back off, engaging in a duel. He is clearly extremely good at fighting, but no match for you. However, just as your about to lay the finishing blow, a group of 30 soldiers appear! Son of a bitch. The soldiers charge you, and you charge right back at them, and it's a massacre. For the soldiers ofcourse. When you are done, you walk towards Klusa, who looks extremely surprised you were able to single handedly kill 30 soldiers. Then, he does something you don't expect. He imaples himself on his own sword. Wow. You look at Stula, who is just swinging his sword around wildly. You confidently approach him (3+2=5) and easily cut of his head. Looks like now you own the entire kingdom, and you feel like you've gained some more experience with the sword.

Spring 601
Your first offical year as a king. Your advisor gives you a few scrolls on how well the kingdom is doing.

10/10 Populace
9/10 Happiness
10/10 Loyalty
10/10 Army
10/10 Money
Wars: None
Alliances: None
Truces: None
Trade Routes: None

The advisor looks happy. "M'lord, we have entered a golden age, and the other kingdoms are most certainly noticing. However, they aren't the only things noticing, a small family of dragons has started pillaging some of the villages, what should we do?
A-Dragons? Well... I think I can persuade them to stop. (High Impact Choice(This option is only available because Atian is Dragonic.))
B-Dragons? Well... I think I can 'persuade' them to stop. With help from the army. (Effects army and High Impact Choice)
C-Dragons? Who cares? Do nothing.
D-I shall duel this dragon!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Vailnoff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 601 Spring
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2016, 05:54:42 am »

B. Our army is far superior to a mere dragon!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 601 Spring
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2016, 05:57:12 am »

B. Our army is far superior to a mere dragon!
So you don't want to have a chance to persuade a few dragons to join you? Ok then... Also, it's a family of dragons.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 601 Summer
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2016, 08:15:57 am »

((Rolling for option choice...2. A it is!)) You decide to try and talk with the dragon first, (6) and it proves to be extremely succesful! Apparantly, it was only pillaging the villages that attacked it first! Not only to they agree to stop, they also agree to join you and boost your army! One of them takes a liking to you, and even lets you ride him! (+1 to battles with you and the army in them.) You give them all a special area they are allowed to live in, creating the first ever Human+Dragon alliance! They will also help you in battles!

Summer 601

Your advisor gives you scrolls on how well the kingdom is doing, now with added Dragon subsection!

7/10 Human Populace
4/10 Human Happiness
9/10 Human Loyalty
10/10 Human Army
8/10 Human Money
3/10 Dragon Army
6/10 Dragon Loyalty

You ask why the populace, loyalty, money, and happiness are going down. "Well, you see," he sais, "The dragons have caused a sudden influx in the number of Drakes, because,drakes hate dragons, which means they're hunting the dragons, so they're causing ALOT of problems. First they started raiding villages, then stealing a few cattle, then they started downright destroying villages, and there is no way your going to be able to reason with them when they're angry."
A-Crush them with everything we've got, including dragons.(Effects Armies, Money, Happiness, and Loyalty.)
B-Try to give them the dragons.(Effects everything.)
C-Just send the normal army at them.(Effects Human Army, Money, Happiness, and Loyalty.)
D-Leave them be. (Effects everything.)
E-Just let the bloody dragons deal with them on their own.. (Effects everything.)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 12:35:08 pm by TankKit »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 601 Summer
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 09:28:24 am »

A

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 601 Autumn
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2016, 10:47:13 am »

(1+3=4) You easily crush them, but not without taking heavy casualties and having a few villages destroyed in the process. However, it does secure dragon loyalty in the process.

Autumn 601

Your advisor gives you scrolls on how well the kingdom is doing.

6/10 Human Populace
7/10 Human Happiness
10/10 Human Loyalty
7/10 Human Army
7/10 Human Money
3/10 Dragon Army
10/10 Dragon Loyalty

With Autumn comes one of the most important descisions a king must make. Picking a wife. Several kingdoms come and present to you their princessess, each with their own advantages.

A-Marry Elizabeth from the kingdom of Pecunia, securing a good financial alliance. (High Impact Choice.)
B-Marry Mary from the kingdom of Bellum, securing a good millitary alliance. (High Impact Choice.)
C-Marry Sydney from the kingdom of Laeta, securing a good... fun alliance? (High Impact Choice.)
D-Marry the elven Alexa from the kingdom of Cognitio, securing a good knowledgable alliance. (High Impact Choice.)
E-Marry the dwarven Urist from the kingdom of Barbam, securing a good... artifact alliance? (High Impact Choice.)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 12:35:34 pm by TankKit »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2016, 10:57:48 am »

D

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2016, 12:34:53 pm »

You decide to marry Alexa, securing a good knowledge alliance! (+1 to searching for books and that sort of thing.)

Winter 601

Your advisor gives you scrolls on how well the kingdom is doing.

6/10 Human Populace
4/10 Human Happiness
10/10 Human Loyalty
7/10 Human Army
8/10 Human Money
4/10 Dragon Army
10/10 Dragon Loyalty
Alliances: Kingdom of Cognitio

"M'lord, I would like to bring to attention a declaration of war from the kingdom of Bellum. It would seem they weren't very happy about us marrying a, and I quote, 'Useless hippy piece of shit bitch who deserves to burn in hell, slit her own wrist, and kill herself by commiting suicide.' I personally don't understand the last thing, because commiting suicide and killing yourself are the same thing, but then again they aren't very bright now are they. So, what will you do about it M'lord?"
A-They want war? Then they'll have their war. CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!! (Medium Impact Decision.)
B-They want war? Then they'll have to deal with my army and me. (Medium Impact Decision.
C-No war, there must be a peaceful way to resolve this. (Medium Impact Decision.)
D-Search the library for any advantage we have against them before attacking. (Medium Impact Decision.)
E-Eh, who cares? (Medium Impact Decision.)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 12:58:36 pm by TankKit »

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 601 Winter
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2016, 01:03:45 pm »

D

Lets use that knawledge bonus!

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 601 Winter
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2016, 03:13:12 am »

You decide to search the library for anything that will give you an advantage over the kingdom of Bellum, (5) eventually finding something intresting. Apparantly, 100 years ago, one of the Kings of Bellum made a deal with the your kingdom that in 100 years time they would give the kingdom some resources. So now that they've declared war against you, you can just make them give you everything. 10/10, smartest people ever. You quickly decide to use that to your advantage, gaining quite a bit of resources, most of the food you send to the dragons, the rest to everything else.. However, skirmishes still go on, (5) mostly resulting in your victories of course.

Spring 602

Ah, joyous occasion! Your wife gives birth, and it's a son!

Your Advisor gives you scrolls on how well the kingdom is currently doing.

6/10 Human Populace
7/10 Human Happiness
10/10 Human Loyalty
7/10 Human Army
9/10 Human Money
5/10 Dragon Army
10/10 Dragon Loyalty
Wars: Kingdom of Bellum
Alliances: Kingdom of Cognitio

"Sire, it would seem that the kingdom of Bellum has withdrawn the declaration of war, however they are now attacking the kingdom of Cognitio! The poor queen is in her room weeping about what the 'horrible monstrosities that shall not be named', as she's calling them, are doing. Surely we must stop them!"
A-Who gives a shit about elves? I got a son now, I don't care. (Let them destroy the kingdom of Cognitio.)
B-They're killing elves without me? I want in on the fun! (Help Bellum destroy Cognitio.)
C-They're killing elves without me? HOW DARE THEY! (Declare war against Cognito and Bellum.)
D-How dare they, the fools! (Re-declare war against Bellum and crush them.)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 09:09:08 am by TankKit »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Keeper (SG) All Hail Atian Drakieng! Year 602 Spring
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2016, 05:59:18 am »

D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4