Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37

Author Topic: Exmortal (IC Thread)  (Read 48702 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Exmortal (IC Thread)
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2016, 02:11:44 am »

"Spider carcasses."

"Correct! Though to be fair, you did set them up for failure..." she says, chuckling.
"There's two types of spiders in this tunnel. They don't like each other. You'd do well to keep them apart."

Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2016, 02:16:26 am »

"I was not aware that the spiders would harm one-another. This group will cease efforts to gather them together."

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2016, 02:22:29 am »

"I never agreed to anything.

What's your purpose?"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:43:57 am by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2016, 02:31:15 am »

"Are you implying that, given this new information, you will continue to draw these lifeforms to their deaths?"

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2016, 02:43:28 am »

"I'm implying that within the spiders I've repurposed I have yet to observe a murder event.

I guess I haven't changed all of these spiders.

And even so, I can hope to overcome this by changing these spiders further."
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2016, 02:54:29 am »

Gilles wasn't happy at having his original plan ruined and having truth doubted by the Banshee. "Well, those are carcasses, and they just kept appearing. It sure wasn't me. If you have any way to check, you should probably know. And I'm afraid we haven't been introduced. I'm Gilles, and you are?" he replied, lowering Solj but keeping an eye on the spiders.

"Hmm, that makes sense. I'd rather not cause any spider deaths, in any case. And Raioyris, did you truly manage to reprogram them? That's a different process altogether."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2016, 03:23:46 am »

Gilles wasn't happy at having his original plan ruined and having truth doubted by the Banshee. "Well, those are carcasses, and they just kept appearing. It sure wasn't me. If you have any way to check, you should probably know. And I'm afraid we haven't been introduced. I'm Gilles, and you are?" he replied, lowering Solj but keeping an eye on the spiders.

"Hmm, that makes sense. I'd rather not cause any spider deaths, in any case. And Raioyris, did you truly manage to reprogram them? That's a different process altogether."
The lady of the labyrinth answers.
"I have no name but what I am called by. I used to have one, but that was a long time ago.

I think I forgot."

"I'm implying that within the spiders I've repurposed I have yet to observe a murder event.

I guess I haven't changed all of these spiders.

And even so, I can hope to overcome this by changing these spiders further."

"Ah, you're an interesting one. I was right to choose you." she says matter-of-factly. "If you want to build an army, then these little ones won't do. I can help you."
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2016, 03:29:37 am »

"You know, lack of a proper name is an easily solved problem. Mere hours ago all I had was a number."

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2016, 03:58:30 pm »

"An army? Perhaps something with a bit more common utility, but yeah, I suppose I do.

Show me what you mean."

Raioyris checks to see if he is holding Solj or if Gilles is. ((At this point it seems clear that Gilles is.))

"And one more thing," Lunge at her full speed throwing my arm across her neck and throw her to the ground.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 07:38:02 pm by WunderKatze »

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2016, 07:03:20 pm »

"No."

I happen to be loaded with less-lethal ammo, and have 5 Reflex. Nip this unnecessary violence in the bud.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2016, 07:30:22 pm »

"We could give you a nickname in case you're fine with it. How about 'Lady'? That seems ap- Rai, don't!" Gilles didn't have much time to react as his companion decided to choose the reckless and unnecessarily aggressive path of action yet again.

Help aim Solj if necessary, and use the non-lethal autocannon rounds on Raioyris as well if he goes forth with his decision to attack the Lady.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2016, 07:35:24 pm »

((0+5 Reflex vs 5 Speed. I think I have a chance.))

Hermia leaps off Raioyris in panicky hop.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2016, 07:47:22 pm »

((Yes, you might get a chance to punch the mostly friendly NPC in the face. I doubt that you'll get a chance to not get shot afterwards~
So yes, you might be able to avoid my favored outcome, but you're screwed either way. <3))

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2016, 08:15:13 pm »

((Your making an assumption that a figure that has a cloak that billows in the non-existent wind and defies physical logic is someone that can be punched.

Naturally Raioyris has assumed the opposite.))

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2016, 08:21:48 pm »

((I'm certainly assuming that whether or not the subject can, in fact, be punched, it is highly rude to attempt to do so.))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37