Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 189301 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #1920 on: March 08, 2017, 08:16:04 am »

Is it me, or do prices for pine wood fluctuate like crazy (on the Tropica market)?
WHen I sold 150 pine 2 days ago, I got about 200 gold. When I sold 76 pine today, I got 950 gold. (I'm using the big sell button on the rescources page)
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

wereboar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: March 08, 2017, 08:19:18 am »

If you don't set a price as you sell stuff it will be sold to a highest bidder. In the future be smart and assess the market. Set competitive prices and don't feed the sharks.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: March 08, 2017, 11:32:53 am »

How do we feel about putting gate+walls right around your market square? It looks ugly as sin but boy does it seem effective. Even if someone cracks through your walls they'd have to destroy your entire city* before they could get their catapults close enough to take down that final gate+wall and access your square.

*- Well, I suppose they could clear one low quality house, move there, and then keep bunny hopping closer. Still, it would slow them down and could potentially create opportunities for you to counterattack some catas.

Did it change from being able to subjugate anywheres? Cause you can do that. So. Walls are just to keep people safe + happy.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Corik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: March 08, 2017, 11:52:59 am »

How funny, I found a nice place in Terra Media and I was tempted to put down some domains to protect my own expansion in the near future... I finally decided not to do that because I thought nobody would be mean enough that they would surround my domain and claim my expansion area. That happened today.

I guess the new world is not for me. I'll probably stay in the north, although a nearby domain vasall of Armerie has put his eyes on me and suggested me to be his vasall. ¿Any suggestion? https://www.landsoflords.com/map/01353W21275N

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: March 08, 2017, 01:14:21 pm »

Hi, the Tor Flunk area has need of two new lords to fill in on a few cities.  Would like a more experienced person for one of the cities to make it their "main" so to speak.  PM me for more details and we can talk about it.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: March 08, 2017, 03:03:02 pm »

How funny, I found a nice place in Terra Media and I was tempted to put down some domains to protect my own expansion in the near future... I finally decided not to do that because I thought nobody would be mean enough that they would surround my domain and claim my expansion area. That happened today.

I guess the new world is not for me. I'll probably stay in the north, although a nearby domain vasall of Armerie has put his eyes on me and suggested me to be his vasall. ¿Any suggestion? https://www.landsoflords.com/map/01353W21275N
You are pretty isolated from B12ers in general. 
Won't stop us from taking you under our protection though, if you want it. 
B12 Discord for this game: https://discord.gg/5K6DKGC
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Corik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: March 08, 2017, 03:25:51 pm »

Sure, protection from Bay12 sounds way better, and I would love to participate in Bay12 politics when I learn how to play.

I kinda like my domain, however, if you think there's a better place for me near the Bay12 area, I can consider moving. My current place has silver and gold, so I'm quite happy about that, but as I'm a total newbie... I'm open to advice.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: March 08, 2017, 03:40:47 pm »

I don't see the gold, but the silver deposit is nice.  Try to get a sledghammer and chisel on him, at the very least.
Then a furnace to melt that stuff into silver.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: March 08, 2017, 05:12:01 pm »

PTW

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: March 08, 2017, 11:09:21 pm »

Sure, protection from Bay12 sounds way better, and I would love to participate in Bay12 politics when I learn how to play.

I kinda like my domain, however, if you think there's a better place for me near the Bay12 area, I can consider moving. My current place has silver and gold, so I'm quite happy about that, but as I'm a total newbie... I'm open to advice.
You can have more than one domain.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1930 on: March 08, 2017, 11:36:58 pm »

The Bay12 is whenever though. Seriously, no matter where you are it's okay.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: March 10, 2017, 05:57:08 am »

I seem to have fixed not being able to build housing in the NE corner of my city since the houses leading up to the east gate were built correctly as streets and crossings. The NW corner I might build a gate over the road leading to the clay pit, giving me houses there. The SW corner isn't particularly important, I can put other stuff there.

Going down to the tropical hellscape paradise, I also learned that you can train a woodcutter without saws. I also have tin, lead, and silver deposits in my area.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: March 10, 2017, 04:02:13 pm »

I also learned that you can train a woodcutter without saws.

Most tools are optional, but they also give massive stat boosts, which boost quality. The exception would be carts/wagons/ropes/horses, which only boost work time.
You can go into a unit's management screen to equip them with any tools they are missing, or upgrade existing tools at any time after they are trained.

Corik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: March 11, 2017, 06:54:14 am »

At some point (sooner better than later) I'll need to become vasall of one of you guys from the Bay12 kingdom. I'm coming back home from a long trip (actually typing this from the airport) but I guess as soon as I'm ready to do whatever it is needed I would like to join. Any clues about how it is done? Who is going to be my superior?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1934 on: March 11, 2017, 10:38:16 am »

You're relatively close to main Edel, so proably either Hawkwood or one of the crazy things surrounding Edel.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 161