Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 189780 times)

Rueprect

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #1065 on: January 03, 2017, 03:23:10 pm »

What does it mean when a domain goes red?  My largest neighbor turned red today, and while they have no barracks or military units in any of their domains, their resources vastly outnumber mine.  It makes me worry.

speaking of vassaldom: I seem to have an expansionist neighbor. Anyone of you would be willing to help resisting? we lords of the neighborhood are building up an army, but the time is short.

I can send a coutilier to you, just send me the coords to the tile where you want him

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: January 03, 2017, 03:27:20 pm »

What does it mean when a domain goes red?  My largest neighbor turned red today, and while they have no barracks or military units in any of their domains, their resources vastly outnumber mine.  It makes me worry.
Did they change their blazon?  That's how you change the color of your borders.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: January 03, 2017, 03:28:00 pm »

unless you can multiply the coutilier by 20, I doubt it can do much :P but I appreciate the offer.

Anyway, my lord decided to submit and live to fight another day, so I guess I am without lord again. Lets see what diplomacy brings us in the next weeks.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: January 03, 2017, 03:36:21 pm »

yes, but my lord is opting to free his vassals.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: January 03, 2017, 03:46:29 pm »

Hispania is the one conquering my area. between Frèmont, me and the other scattered lords they are gaining quite a lot.

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: January 03, 2017, 03:56:34 pm »

Your probably right.

@HARD, what happened with that vassal thing? Did that other guy force you into it or you manage to find a way out of it?

Well he is polish just like me he didnt knew that until i responded to his letter, so iv talked it through, we can be mates actually but i dont really want to depend too much on someone
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:56:47 pm by HARD »

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: January 03, 2017, 04:37:35 pm »

I'm going to start building up a large military. We're strong independent baywatchers, and we don't need no lord.

Crowe~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: January 03, 2017, 05:05:37 pm »

Hispania is the one conquering my area. between Frèmont, me and the other scattered lords they are gaining quite a lot.

I take it you mean 'Centralis Hispania' and all under him?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1073 on: January 03, 2017, 05:33:02 pm »

Your probably right.

@HARD, what happened with that vassal thing? Did that other guy force you into it or you manage to find a way out of it?

Well he is polish just like me he didnt knew that until i responded to his letter, so iv talked it through, we can be mates actually but i dont really wont to depend too much on someone
He's Polish? Who is that? I know you're not far north so finding more Poles around might be really nice.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: January 03, 2017, 05:55:02 pm »

Not sure how, but the automatic production of sledgehammers got turned on in resource management(not just on my toolmaker), so my toolmaker has been pumping out sledgehammers all day. Crap. I need him to be making more useful tools.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: January 03, 2017, 05:57:17 pm »

It automatically turns on whenever he makes the thing. Pretty annoying sometimes.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: January 03, 2017, 06:02:34 pm »

A unit's individual autoproduction order is automatically turned on whenever they produce something, but both that and the domain-wide autoproduction order must be enabled for units to autoproduce. The annoying part is that domain-wide autoproduction (and selling) defaults to on, so the first time you get an item in your inventory you should turn it off, but after that you won't have to worry about it.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: January 03, 2017, 06:05:06 pm »

Pretty sure he's made sledgehammers before and it did not turn on. And I'm 98% sure I had global production off, or else he'd have been autoproducing at other times of the day when I wasn't playing.

Also, does upgrading a workshop also improve the work quality? Or is that merely from the higher quality of the "new" building. I just put my construction team onto a 14 hour upgrade to my <50%-quality small blast furnace to a slightly >50%-quality small high blast furnace.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: January 03, 2017, 06:07:11 pm »

If its high quality, and the market price for it is crap.  It would not hurt to buy one of the item and resell it, just so you can turn off the auto-sell.

Some items don't automatically go on the market with auto-sell, others do.  It seems kinda random.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Crowe~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: January 03, 2017, 06:20:10 pm »

If its high quality, and the market price for it is crap.  It would not hurt to buy one of the item and resell it, just so you can turn off the auto-sell.

Some items don't automatically go on the market with auto-sell, others do.  It seems kinda random.

Seems that all "new" items get set up to auto sell. If you look the item up and set on/off the options for it. It gets added to your list with those settings off.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 161