Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 189606 times)

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #780 on: December 26, 2016, 11:55:21 am »

if i want to get any profit from liqiudation of abandoned domain should i make it with my main char or second one?

I find it's easier to launder the money if you keep it on one char so you don't got to flip back and forth as much.

So how much domains can one char have? i already own one with my main char, so is it possible for him to still take over another place?

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: December 26, 2016, 11:59:48 am »

3 domains.

Ok thanks, another question, can i equip some armour etc. to my main char?

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: December 26, 2016, 12:03:46 pm »

Goddammit, I claimed a domain with the intent of liquidating it but didn't notice it was a vassal to another state. Can't liquidate it now, and I already destroyed every building in here.

I guess the only thing I can do now is send a letter to the liege and hope he will be gracious and release me.

If they won't release you, you can get the happiness there down to 0%, and subjugate it yourself with your main domain real quick, then liquidate.

Happiness is at 3% right now, so that might not take long. But how do I subjugate it with another domain? My main domain and this one (this is it by the way) is owned by the same person, will I have to use the second character to subjugate it?

You'll need your 2nd character's domain to subjugate it. I always liquidate with my 3rd character, so I didn't think about that.

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: December 26, 2016, 12:21:01 pm »

Do u keep settlers from liquidated domain? or can u transfer them to your main domain?

No, just a sword and horse stuff.

Can i for example replace in his inventory bastard sword for short sword?
Whats the profit in better horse stuff? movement speed?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 12:23:04 pm by HARD »

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: December 26, 2016, 12:24:52 pm »

No

Not as far as I know.
Yes, and defense.

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: December 26, 2016, 02:24:39 pm »

is it possible to attack some other character with your character?

Finndibaenn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: December 26, 2016, 03:11:28 pm »

My workers are so happy that they get sad ...
They only want 4 star and more items, which are not available :(

Friend Computer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: December 26, 2016, 03:12:11 pm »

Yes, move your noble token over the other unit.
Hey Bay12ers, we have a Land of Lords Discord chat, come on in and visit today! https://discord.gg/53f3mEX

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: December 26, 2016, 03:47:12 pm »

can u attack with a character that doesnt have a domain?

Okey guys is Hellspear or Winterfell on the north any of yours domains?

Friend Computer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: December 26, 2016, 03:51:36 pm »

Friends! Armokians! Countrymen! I have an unfortunate report to make, a foreign power is threatening one of our members Babylon , the Principality of Haradan. While individually we are weak, together we can safeguard our fellow Bay12ers. I personally can provide a halberdeer and pikeman to Babylons defence, even if we just marshal our forces to his castle it will make it much more annoying for Haradan to take the town. We will converge at this point, let them feel the wrath of an Armokdum and a crusade! Armok Vult!

(I would suggest not sending any units you don't mind losing, this guy is rather powerful and the general idea is to provide a garrison.)

And now to answer a question...

can u attack with a character that doesnt have a domain?

Okey guys is Hellspear or Winterfell on the north any of yours domains?

So long as you can physically reach their nobles with a unit, yes you can attack them.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 04:01:07 pm by Friend Computer »
Hey Bay12ers, we have a Land of Lords Discord chat, come on in and visit today! https://discord.gg/53f3mEX

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: December 26, 2016, 04:38:36 pm »

Friends! Armokians! Countrymen! I have an unfortunate report to make, a foreign power is threatening one of our members Babylon , the Principality of Haradan. While individually we are weak, together we can safeguard our fellow Bay12ers. I personally can provide a halberdeer and pikeman to Babylons defence, even if we just marshal our forces to his castle it will make it much more annoying for Haradan to take the town. We will converge at this point, let them feel the wrath of an Armokdum and a crusade! Armok Vult!

(I would suggest not sending any units you don't mind losing, this guy is rather powerful and the general idea is to provide a garrison.)

Is there a place to discuss this in realtime? Discord maybe? If so, send me the link.

TTHSK

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurked for a very long time
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: December 26, 2016, 04:40:18 pm »

Is there a place to discuss this in realtime? Discord maybe? If so, send me the link.

https://discord.gg/cNpBukJ should do it

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: December 26, 2016, 10:21:15 pm »

So, clearly high quality resources are better, but how bad is one-star stuff really? Is it merely a matter of it not being sufficient for late-game development or does it actually affect early-game in any meaningful sense?

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: December 26, 2016, 10:45:01 pm »

Sent disposable lord to help; havent got any military units yet, so yeah.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: December 26, 2016, 10:56:05 pm »

So, clearly high quality resources are better, but how bad is one-star stuff really? Is it merely a matter of it not being sufficient for late-game development or does it actually affect early-game in any meaningful sense?

high quality stuff gives bonuses to pretty much everything. On a meta scale, it affects happiness the most--a happier city will withstand sieges much longer than an unhappy one. It also affects how effective your combat units are. It affects how fast your workers recover. etc. etc. etc.

its not super important for early game but you need at least a few 3 star resources in your domain if not a 4-5 star one.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 161