Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 189495 times)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #660 on: December 24, 2016, 01:11:48 pm »

True--there is already a Prince in the game. Check out Flanders.

While you're at it check out Posto as well, an impressive city.

EDIT: Also, WOOOOOooooo 50 pages! Crazy!!!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Biowraith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 24, 2016, 01:20:35 pm »

How long is it likely to be until it gets warm enough to start farming again in the north? There's been no hemp on the market for days, and bows cannot be made without it. I, and probably many others, have had offers at max price for some others, but no sellers.

Apparently in-game seasons move in tandem with the real world (Europe), so you're likely looking at months before the north gets to do any farming.

And I feel your pain on the hemp, I really want to get some automated hunters going, but it's not gonna happen.  I wonder if trading ships let you import from other markets, or just export... and how long it'd take a new coastal domain to get them up and running...

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: December 24, 2016, 01:22:31 pm »

I already have someone who is going to be a prince relatively soon that I'm planning on being under. Princes can have Counts and below under them.

The requirement for Prince is a fully built palace, which takes a long time to build, however he already has it all complete except for the last part of the Pavilion. There is also no vassal requirement for prince as Scoopbeard noticed.

Oh and you'll need the coronation crown/mantle which costs like 100,000 gold. Even if you make it yourself it will still cost a ton. It needs 30 Emeralds/Sapphires, 30  Rubies/Diamonds, and 140 Pearls/Diamonds. Plus some gold.

So becoming prince isn't cheap or easy.

I'll be totally happy with a barony, or a county!

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 24, 2016, 01:24:27 pm »

Also where are the Bay12ers in the south? Looking to open up a second domain.

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 24, 2016, 01:31:13 pm »

Scattered about widely, really. The two I know of are an hour travel away.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 24, 2016, 01:35:05 pm »

Scattered about widely, really. The two I know of are an hour travel away.

Shame--but understandable, South is crowded af.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 24, 2016, 01:40:14 pm »

If anyone feels like rocking the middle (I guess a bit south-ish?), I have my two domains that don't have much in the way of neighbours :P

02908W:17665N
02796W:17545N

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 24, 2016, 01:44:02 pm »

For some reason a lord can't set their tax on vassals below 1% however, I just discovered you can give your vassals an 'allowance' of up to 10% per day. Maybe I can bribe someone in the future.  ;)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 24, 2016, 02:33:01 pm »

For some reason a lord can't set their tax on vassals below 1% however, I just discovered you can give your vassals an 'allowance' of up to 10% per day. Maybe I can bribe someone in the future.  ;)
Most players don't like the idea of being the clear sub in a relationship.  Bribery can make it acceptable though.

Anyways, once the game roles an acceptable looking 3rd character, I'll have one of my characters become your vassal.  May as well help build a proper B12-led empire.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 24, 2016, 02:44:30 pm »

Our biggest group is here by me. We've also got 2-3 admins from Might & Fealty in our group, and have a Discord server we all discuss on. One of the Bay12ers from our secret group is the one who posted this thread, apparently.

https://www.landsoflords.com/map/03759W17669N

If you look at Akron Frontier and Akh-va'ar on my heir Alekhsandr, you'll notice a pretty big space between them. That's all free for the taking.

Oh, and if you look north, Cindarin is our capitol-to-be. See that clusterfuck of large domains all around us? Yeah, that's AAAAALL ours. We've got a list of over a dozen players, and that's not counting a bunch of people who've yet to report to Discord, plus y'all here on the forums.

Ps, one of our guys somehow has 130 peasants in his town and spends 40,000 denairs a day on bricks. :| I still don't know how TF he managed that, he started two weeks after I did.

...Seriously, I started this whole B12 LoL thing by accident cause I wanted people to play with, and it exploded into a massive community. o.O *sniff* And I thought I'd get like 2 people. *facepalm*
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 24, 2016, 02:45:44 pm »

Ps, we need more locals if we're setting up an actual kingdom. We're pretty close, but we need a few more contiguous domains. We sure as hell have the money for it <_< Just need to get a palace proper. Only 2 or 3 domains working on palaces I know of, not sure whose actually going to get theirs done first, however. Seems like a ton of work.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 24, 2016, 02:47:17 pm »

Not counting us and our original settlement area, there's are B12ers scattered on like 3 different continents.

Actually, my 3rd heir Richard is on Geldor or whatever the continent is called. I could use some B12ers near me. :) We've got a few others on the island, but further north. I'm the most southern guy on that continent, and far from ze rest.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 24, 2016, 02:53:25 pm »

I sort of built my 3rd settlement way too far south from the main kingdom area. Could fit a few people north of me in the empty space, and there are plenty of good resources around. :)

https://www.landsoflords.com/map/03978W17457N

That is Akh-va'ar, owned by Alekhsandr, who also owns Ravensmark and Akron Frontier, southwest of Altarax.

I just left Lord Ambers's vassalage, a friend I made on LoL who joined our Discord group, and thus abandoned the Principality of... Some guy.

Vassaling to one of our group's sub-vassals and going on from there.

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 24, 2016, 03:02:07 pm »

i can get both tin and silver, what should i get first? and what can u actually do with tin? silver i guess only for jewelry?

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 24, 2016, 03:08:44 pm »

Also, if you smelt and sell silver (to XXXX), you can make a decent amount.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 161