Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 189517 times)

Kazagarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #720 on: December 25, 2016, 02:07:24 pm »

If you want to be down south. Check out around...

03826W:15650N

Babylon is my domain, its a lordship now. Its getting lighthouse foundations too.

I have another domain down south, but its a lot smaller. Hoping to get the gold near it soon

05645W:17287N

Babylon is my best place though. Hoping to get my first vassal too, for Babylon. Plus its on Tetra, which has a really cheap market to build up a city. Big empires down south though.

Oh, hey your right beside me almost! I didn't even know you were there. (Well I looked Babylon over before, but didn't realize that it was you.) We'll pretty much be bordering each other, once Clayleu goes inactive. I plan to nab everything east and south of 03767W:15600N as all those small domains are inactive and I wiped their rulers out earlier. Just waiting on the timer before I can claim them now.

Will have to think of some roleplay we can do. Hawkwood always needs more domains to sell their loot goods.

Awesome! That is great we will be neighbors. I do have to expand east maybe once or twice, because clay is in the way and can't expand anywhere else, so i gotta wait for him to be gone. therwise I mostly focusing west/north

I think clay will probably leave the game. From what I've seen he mostly builds one road segment a day. He had his second character sit in one of the inactive domains I'm going to claim, though. I asked him if he was planning to claim hit but he responded he didn't know how to move his second character. Well a few days later I finally showed up with my troops and killed the domain's master, and he promptly left...

Is he actually blocking your expansion, and if he is have you asked him to allow it already? If he is being uncooperative...well dead lords can't deny expansion requests, and although he has all those settlers standing with him a troop or two would make short work of them...

Edit: Someone just wiped out all my bricks, and bought enough to raise the price up to 78~ gold each. I regret I only had 50k worth to sell them...Can't keep more on hand because of space issues :/

Ahh well, time to liquidate some more bricks.

Welk, he would have to accept my expansion. But i offered for him to become a vassal or move, or accept my expansion. He hasn't responded yet

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: December 25, 2016, 02:14:48 pm »

Ok so if i have lets say 200 larches of high quality and i chop down 200 larches of poor quality does it mix together and lower overal quality or how does it work?

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: December 25, 2016, 02:17:22 pm »

Ok so if i have lets say 200 larches of high quality and i chop down 200 larches of poor quality does it mix together and lower overal quality or how does it work?

It will average out the quality, so your 400 larches will become medium quality.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 25, 2016, 02:19:48 pm »

Yes it does. If you're going for the high end market (I'm not sure there's one for larches, but maybe there is) you're going to want to keep from harvesting the poor quality stuff.

A site by water is also preferable.
Is there a way to harvest river/pond water? Or did you just mean "settle on the seashore"?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: December 25, 2016, 02:20:31 pm »

Yes it does. If you're going for the high end market (I'm not sure there's one for larches, but maybe there is) you're going to want to keep from harvesting the poor quality stuff.

A site by water is also preferable.
Is there a way to harvest river/pond water? Or did you just mean "settle on the seashore"?

Pretty sure he meant settle on the coast, for the ability to build a lighthouse/trading port so you can trade with other regions.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: December 25, 2016, 02:47:16 pm »

Our biggest group is here by me. We've also got 2-3 admins from Might & Fealty in our group, and have a Discord server we all discuss on. One of the Bay12ers from our secret group is the one who posted this thread, apparently.

https://www.landsoflords.com/map/03759W17669N

If you look at Akron Frontier and Akh-va'ar on my heir Alekhsandr, you'll notice a pretty big space between them. That's all free for the taking.

Oh, and if you look north, Cindarin is our capitol-to-be. See that clusterfuck of large domains all around us? Yeah, that's AAAAALL ours. We've got a list of over a dozen players, and that's not counting a bunch of people who've yet to report to Discord, plus y'all here on the forums.

Ps, one of our guys somehow has 130 peasants in his town and spends 40,000 denairs a day on bricks. :| I still don't know how TF he managed that, he started two weeks after I did.

...Seriously, I started this whole B12 LoL thing by accident cause I wanted people to play with, and it exploded into a massive community. o.O *sniff* And I thought I'd get like 2 people. *facepalm*

Might send an heir down there, I would love to be part of the first kingdom in the game.

Quarrying sandstone makes a nice profit to fund expansion, got some settlers hunting while I wait for arrows to reach a reasonable price. The idea is to get a leatherworking industry since that stuff is overpriced af. Might also build a tool factory and forge and make some money churning out refined iron and tools.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: December 25, 2016, 03:04:54 pm »

How rare is it to have a source of emeralds? I found a domain and claimed it with a source of emeralds and a ton in stock, but it's really far away and would be annoying to maintain. I don't want to hold onto it but if the emeralds are super rare or something I might.

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: December 25, 2016, 03:36:39 pm »

*facepalm* I accidentally canceled my wood castle extension halfway done when I was trying to add another unit to help build on it. RIP 24 hours of building from two guys. Plus they gotta rest for hours now. Double pain.  :'(

Crowe~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: December 25, 2016, 03:47:20 pm »

*facepalm* I accidentally canceled my wood castle extension halfway done when I was trying to add another unit to help build on it. RIP 24 hours of building from two guys. Plus they gotta rest for hours now. Double pain.  :'(

ugghhh... I feel your pain comrade. Thats exactly what happened with my early school. I made a rule after that to keep away from those long term projects..

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: December 25, 2016, 04:11:19 pm »

Gems are, curiously enough, worth not as much as gold. Go figure.
That's because they're not. A kilogram of uncut emerald shards might cost as little as a $2-3k. Gold bullion is currently valued at $36k/kg.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Crowe~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: December 25, 2016, 04:13:46 pm »

Don't you get fed up yet with the liquidation hassle?

Friend Computer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: December 25, 2016, 04:52:26 pm »

Hello everyone, Error island still has room for some bay12ers to come in, if anyone is interested in settling a northern island, please contact me.
Hey Bay12ers, we have a Land of Lords Discord chat, come on in and visit today! https://discord.gg/53f3mEX

Wolock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: December 25, 2016, 04:57:37 pm »

Wolockia is now buidling a castle and it will be finished in two days and a half. Also project Road to Nowhere Iron Road is progressing slowly. While the domain of Baie-Gwen is making good money with the tin and clay industry.

TTHSK

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurked for a very long time
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 25, 2016, 05:19:45 pm »

Don't you get fed up yet with the liquidation hassle?

I haven't, although I kind of feel like I should be pointing others towards liquidable domains at this point <_<

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: December 25, 2016, 06:17:31 pm »

Do roads or fields count against liquidation?
Nevermind. Fields do count against it.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 06:20:08 pm by Carcanken »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 161