Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 189841 times)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #1320 on: January 11, 2017, 08:19:11 pm »

Welp, I need shovels. I guess I'll sell wood and stone until I have enough money to buy some. Trying to train a quarry unit so I have some automated stone income.

Getting a tool factory is pretty awesome btw. Save a lot of money.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1321 on: January 11, 2017, 08:43:49 pm »

Oh I plan to do that. First I need to be able to feed purple though. Passive stone income will give me some cash to with on that

mikefictiti0us

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Radio Rivendell
« Reply #1322 on: January 11, 2017, 08:55:34 pm »

Oh my gaaaaaaawwwwwwwd.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Question is, what does one do with such an insane amount of tokens?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: January 11, 2017, 09:08:09 pm »

Build half a section of wall?

mikefictiti0us

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Radio Rivendell
« Reply #1324 on: January 11, 2017, 09:28:22 pm »

Funny guy.

I've been averaging 100-500 tokens even with LoL+, was nice to get something decent is all...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:32:44 pm by mikefictiti0us »

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: January 11, 2017, 09:34:31 pm »

Oh my gaaaaaaawwwwwwwd.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Question is, what does one do with such an insane amount of tokens?

Take it easy--you'll run through it quicker than you think. Assess your situation. If you have free settlers, spend it first on industry, then housing. If you're short on settlers, housing all the way. Maybe a wooden castle if you dont have one, a warehouse, some quality of life things or stuff worth expansion points. Spreading it around is a good idea--generally overdeveloping one thing will lead to a shortage elsewhere--though if you're going to overdevelop, make it housing.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Friend Computer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: January 12, 2017, 12:19:59 am »

If anyone is looking for a nice evil biome start and want your own island, Fangor is available! It is right next to the games equivlent of the mongols the Rouge Kingdom, so be prepared for possible early sieges!

Hey Bay12ers, we have a Land of Lords Discord chat, come on in and visit today! https://discord.gg/53f3mEX

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: January 12, 2017, 12:56:14 am »

Bah - trained up a small strike force, and was able to attack the construction site of the castle a mere hour before it was going to be finished, but apparently you need really overwhelming numbers to take out a defending force - my 3 peasant warriors, 1 halberdier, and 1 coutiller were totally unable to hurt any of the construction workers (to delay the construction) - presumably because they were being intercepted - and when we turned on the defending troops, were only able to knock unconscious - not even kill - 1 peasant warrior before we were forced to retreat from the damage that the other troops - 1 halberdier and 1 coutiller - were able to inflict.

No losses on my side this time, at least. But once that castle goes up, I'll have to start making battering rams and/or catapults before I can expect to do any real damage.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: January 12, 2017, 01:04:14 am »

Is there any other requirement to gain new settlers besides capacity?
I've been "green" for 5 days and have not gotten any new settlers. By now the game is owing me 6 or 7 more units (Unit capacity is 336 higher then useage).
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

Friend Computer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: January 12, 2017, 01:09:20 am »

Bah - trained up a small strike force, and was able to attack the construction site of the castle a mere hour before it was going to be finished, but apparently you need really overwhelming numbers to take out a defending force - my 3 peasant warriors, 1 halberdier, and 1 coutiller were totally unable to hurt any of the construction workers (to delay the construction) - presumably because they were being intercepted - and when we turned on the defending troops, were only able to knock unconscious - not even kill - 1 peasant warrior before we were forced to retreat from the damage that the other troops - 1 halberdier and 1 coutiller - were able to inflict.

No losses on my side this time, at least. But once that castle goes up, I'll have to start making battering rams and/or catapults before I can expect to do any real damage.

You take a penalty when your units are outside of their home domains. Also, with hasted weapons, keep a unit between them and their target, they can attack over the heads of other units.

I've been "green" for 5 days and have not gotten any new settlers. By now the game is owing me 6 or 7 more units (Unit capacity is 336 higher then useage).

It is based on your towns happiness. Can you provide me with a link to your estate, I'll take a look around.
Hey Bay12ers, we have a Land of Lords Discord chat, come on in and visit today! https://discord.gg/53f3mEX

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: January 12, 2017, 01:13:25 am »

It doesn't look like this Blanche is part of one of the larger realms at least, but given your relative strengths it'd be a long and very unproductive war between you two. Perhaps you should approach her for a peace agreement of some sort.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: January 12, 2017, 01:18:44 am »

It is based on your towns happiness. Can you provide me with a link to your estate, I'll take a look around.

That would explain it, I'm at around 10% the whole time.
Guess its time to ramp up the wages a little.

Its 03461W:23632N
Ignore the lack on moneys, that'll be dealt with in a few hours.
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: January 12, 2017, 01:22:44 am »

How happy or unhappy are your people?

As I currently see it, the Delasagne has the proper casus belli in this war for revenge.
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/04333W18560N The logs here indicate you did kill a family member and a bunch of civilians earlier.

I must ask, what is your goal in this war right now?  The player behind the character will probably still be there if you do manage to gain the upperhand and run the lady down...  I really do suggest you try for peace.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: January 12, 2017, 01:38:28 am »

Doesn't green capacity mean you have the ability to expand your domain?

Friend Computer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: January 12, 2017, 01:51:42 am »

That would explain it, I'm at around 10% the whole time.
Guess its time to ramp up the wages a little.

Its 03461W:23632N
Ignore the lack on moneys, that'll be dealt with in a few hours.

Heh. We're neighbours, I've come over with my Lord to say hello in person.

Doesn't green capacity mean you have the ability to expand your domain?

Yes. On the building screen, when expansion cap is green it means you can expand.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 161