Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Kindred: Mission one. The generation is born.  (Read 20795 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Kindred: Mission one. The generation is born.
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2016, 07:27:00 pm »

"Hmm. I guess I don't have much better to do. Lead the way, Caesar."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2016, 07:19:37 pm »

Tear the creature apart.
"Die, bloody revenant! Haha, bloody..."

Stab, stab, stab the freak of nature!

Lyssha crits and immediately manages to tear a limb off the thing. Theer is a great scuffle, as though it is in pain, but still silence. Clearly those mouths have no vocal chords. That is when Morgan stabs at it. The thing stumbles, its hands/feet/mouths not finding proper fitting amidst the smeared mix of its own blood and the coal dust on the ground. Lyssha continues to feed until there isn’t blood left in the thing, before dropping out of frenzy in a rather dazed state. The creatures eyes are all wide and terrified in its death, you count perhaps thirty of them. You have never seen a creature like this and did not know they existed. Why is there one in the basement?

I find your worries and concerns very considerate, but I must ask you not to bother yourself with my wellbeing. Sir Cesar is a strong and ever-vigilant guard, even if I have to reel him in every now and then. My brothers.. well, we share blood. You're as capable of strength and valor as I am, we all have ambition and success in our lineage. I believe in you, all of you. I'm here primarily to let you know that I will most likely be leaving soon, I'm leaving to bring conquest and greatness for our family and it's generations to come. Fear not, I will return some day once more- and with gifts and souvernirs for you all as well. In fact, I'm so confident in this that I will say 'until we meet again' instead of 'goodbye', for it is certain we will unite once more. Spoonicus smiled at the rest of his clan, or at least he would have if he weren't a spoon. Sir Cesar. He beckoned his Knight to lift him. Until we meet again, may great peace and fortune come to you, my kin!

Cesar picks up Spoonicus, whispers a little bit and walks away towards Nikolai. "That appears to be it, Spoonicus is ready to leave now. We'll be searching for something, and the memory of whatever it is. Accompany me if you'd like, Nickeltide, Spoonicus say he can always use more assistants."

Seek out Mirella, now that Cesar remembered he must ask Milwaukee a few questions.

The cutlery all mourn for spoonicus’s leaving. After all, it isn’t often a piece of cutlery goes on a quest of soul searching. Many of the smaller pieces, most likely children, ask to join them on the quest.

You search a few of the rooms, but have no success in finding Mirella. You meet a few vampires who mostly call you kook. You believe this to be some sort of substitute clan name for you.

In the end, unsuccessful, Spoonicus speaks. You unwittingly spend one blood point on Dementation level 3, and he mentions ‘You know, she may be on one of the upper floors, I expect she likes the ocean, it’s probably going to be a room with a view of it from what I expect.’

Return to the coal exchange...

On the way home, maybe pop by an occult bookstore and get a Tarot Deck and a few more bibles.

Find somewhere private,

Start instructing the Malkavian disciples the basics of Christian Theology and how to teach it. But we'll also tap into the gnostic heresies to induct them in the basics of the occult truths that they are in fact, living Gods!

(a bit too busy to write a nice speach for all that at the moment)

You buy the supplies you need, the tarot deck and bibles for each of the Malks you have recruited. This totals at $700.

The coal exchange has plenty of private rooms, but you choose Bryanna’s, and she seems to be bursting at the seems with excitement. ‘You must, you must speak with my daughter!’ Bryanna seems unable to sit still for any longer, and seems to need you to act as medium between her and her long-dead daughter.

‘Shh’ Ryan says ‘Our God is going to speak, we must be glad for whatever he tells us’
‘He isn’t god, you buffoon, but he can speak to him, and that means he can speak to my daughter’
‘You DARE speak as though God is not here in our midst?’
‘He’s NOT God!’
The two Malks are becoming rather riled up in their conflicting delusions. Derek speaks quietly. ‘I don’t think either of you are understanding.’ He is not heard over the argument.

If you say so.

Serge doesn't hesitate this time and does a feint with his right hand for Serge, then throws a left handed punch at Serges head. He also sees if he could tap into his celerity.

((You may take two extra actions next turn due to Celerity.))

Serge sees both movements and blocks the punch easily, but smiles. ‘Now faster.’ He knows how close Smith is to tapping into the power correctly. There is something about him. The bond you feel has instantly sprung up with him feels very slightly supernatural, but you do not have the occult knowledge to know why.

Trump wanders around the room for a short time, looking almost lost.  Upon realizing that there's no elevated speaking area, he shrugs and heads directly to the center of the room and starts speaking loudly, addressing everyone in the room.

"Hello, hello, listen here folks.  I'm sure you all know who I am, I'm Donald J Trump, the President of the United States.  I have to say, this place is really beautiful, a lot of great winners here, you've done great things--I'm here on business, I didn't expect it, but I was needed here, and I'm a nice guy, how could I not come?  Yeah, this place is tremendous, just great, you've got so many mortals, so much blood, just so much, but it's not perfect, you know what I'm saying?  Of course you do, everyone knows it, you've got so much blood, but there's issues with the leadership, I just can't believe this, but they're putting fledglings in charge of fledglings?  I was just talking to this woman, Mirella, she was just nasty believe me, she couldn't control herself, just attacked me, it was a disgrace!  It's unbelievable, we're putting out of control women like that in charge of fledglings, what has this place come to?   It's sad, I'd love to help, you vampires need someone with a leader's temperament, but I need to get back to America, my country needs me, America has had so many losers in power, it was just a disaster, it's time for a winner to fix things.  You folks have helped me though, I'll remember you, especially if you can help me save America."

Throw some dirt on Mirella while begging for help.  Oh, and spend a blood point to use Presence on everyone in the room.

Many in the room look up to watch Trump- the ones effected by presence. There are some that don’t even bother to look. The vampires wait out the speech with patience, but then turn back to whatever they were doing. A faint smile is given from a few of the Toreador, but one of the gangrels sneers at Trump. The female, the one with the strange eyes, puts a hand on the other’s shoulder, faintly whispering ‘Don’t bother with him’ They are not of this domain, merely visiting, but must keep to its laws nonetheless. ‘I don’t like all these fledglings running around thinking they own the place’ the other replies quietly.

One Malkavian is whispering to another. ‘That’s not the real trump, that’s just a Nosferatu’ Another replies with ‘Oh, that makes sense, I just saw Trump on TV.’
A Nosferatu looks at both the Malks exasperated, as though insulted that they think Nosferatus just go walking around looking like Trump for no reason.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2016, 07:28:37 pm »

"Whew. Did it taste good, Ash?"

Go tell the Nosferatu that we killed the thing. Ask if these are common around here, and if we should talk to an older vampire about it.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2016, 07:32:14 pm »

Ash looks sidelong at Morgan and gives a shrug.

Bring the creature's limb to the Nosferatu to show success.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2016, 09:33:30 pm »

Cesar pauses and lifts Spoonicus to his ear as Spoonicus gives him information that Nikolai and any other witnesses can't perceive. "Oh, yeah, good idea Spoonicus! Let's search the upper floors, Nickeltide. One with a good view of the ocean! Milwaukee likes the ocean, Spoonicus said so." Cesar grins and exaggeratedly marches towards the upper floors, looking generally goofy and strange.

Search the upper floors for Mirella with Nikolai, ones with good views of the ocean.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2016, 10:44:04 pm »

"It's Nikolai, not Nickeltide. Anyway, let's split up and search for clues see if we can find her."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 29, 2016, 01:10:09 am »

"It's Nikolai, not Nickeltide. Anyway, let's split up and search for clues see if we can find her."

"That's what I said, Nickeltide. But go ahead and split up.." Cesar looks slightly suspicious.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 29, 2016, 01:18:41 am »

Nikolai returns Caesar's suspicious look in kind, and begins looking for Mirella. Every once-in-a-while, he shouts "матрона!" To see if she responds.

Glory to United Forenia!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 29, 2016, 09:02:23 am »

Channel Byranna's daughter to offer words of love and comfort...

BUT if Byranna's daughter's spirit is somehow disgusted by vampires, then censor her and offer words of love and comfort anyway.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 29, 2016, 08:22:47 pm »

Smith gives an answering grin and uses his celerity's double action to punch at Serges head before sweeping Serges legs out from under him.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 29, 2016, 09:51:49 pm »

Too busy and tired to write trumpisms right now, might edit something later if the turn hasn't gone through.  Trump's gonna angrily call out the people sullying his name, and start ranting about them and insulting them.

EDIT: Blaaaah.

"What did you say about me?  That's terrible, I'm not a nose-fairy-tutu, those look terrible, walking disasters let me tell you, but me?  No, I don't look like that, I don't look like that at all, I look successfull, because I am, everyone knows it--I'm the president of the United States!  I can't believe you don't realize this, you must be jealous, a jealous loser, that's just sad!  I could help you, but I don't help worthless losers like that, you need to have respect, and you don't have respect!  Like that stupid kook who's impersonating me in America, he has no respect, how does he think he can pass himself off as me, Donald Trump?  I'm unique, once-in-a-lifetime, nobody can pretend to be me, everyone knows it!  He's gonna ruin America, all these stupid ideas he's coming up with--it's unbelievable, I need to get back and take my presidency back before he makes me look like a joke!"

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2016, 06:59:05 pm »

"Whew. Did it taste good, Ash?"

Go tell the Nosferatu that we killed the thing. Ask if these are common around here, and if we should talk to an older vampire about it.
Ash looks sidelong at Morgan and gives a shrug.

Bring the creature's limb to the Nosferatu to show success.

The Nosferatu is a shy fellow. He seems a little flustered when you bring him a severed human arm. He has frantic mannerisms, much like a rodent. His crooked teeth are prominent and his skin, covered in pimples and boils, appears too thin and too small for his frame, stretched too thin across his body. ‘But… B-but that’s the work of… Vicissitude’ The Nos is breathing fast, clearly having trouble with the concept. ‘But that means…’ He begins hyperventilating a bit. ‘We must see the prince! We must, now.’ He scurries off, his small, hunched frame carrying him quickly down one corridor. His tiny hands hold the severed arm, and his fast breathing wheezes as he runs.

Cesar pauses and lifts Spoonicus to his ear as Spoonicus gives him information that Nikolai and any other witnesses can't perceive. "Oh, yeah, good idea Spoonicus! Let's search the upper floors, Nickeltide. One with a good view of the ocean! Milwaukee likes the ocean, Spoonicus said so." Cesar grins and exaggeratedly marches towards the upper floors, looking generally goofy and strange.

Search the upper floors for Mirella with Nikolai, ones with good views of the ocean.
"That's what I said, Nickeltide. But go ahead and split up.." Cesar looks slightly suspicious.

Nikolai returns Caesar's suspicious look in kind, and begins looking for Mirella. Every once-in-a-while, he shouts "-removed, as the Russian is what is breaking my posts-" To see if she responds.

It is Nikolai who finds the door with the eye symbol carved into it. Upon knocking, a vampire with the same symbol on the front of his robes answers the door. ‘Ah, Nikolai. Come in, Cesar will join us shortly. You need not call him.’

The room is more modern than the rest of the building. Couches sit in the middle of the room, Mirella is seated on one of them. ‘Welcome, Nikolai. Make yourself comfortable, my childe.’ It seems as though everyone was prepared for them to be there. ‘You seem troubled by what you have seen of Cesar. His dementation is a strong one, but there is meaning behind it. Don’t’ worry for him, he is chosen to see a world that even we cannot.’ Mirella offers that comfort to Nikolai.

After a few minutes, everyone in the robes, and even Mirella, all look up at the door. It is a few seconds later that Nikolai learns why, as Cesar comes barging in. ‘Milwaukee!’ he states upon seeing Mirella. Mirella stands and walks over to him. ‘I can see you found Spoonicus’ family. It was wise of you to heed my advice.’

Channel Byranna's daughter to offer words of love and comfort...

BUT if Byranna's daughter's spirit is somehow disgusted by vampires, then censor her and offer words of love and comfort anyway.

As you have a divination of 0, you do not manage to contact Bryanna’s daughter. You, nonetheless, offer her kind words of love and comfort to try and calm her down, however it seems as though the conflict between Ryan and Bryanna is quite cemented. They stare daggers at each other across the room.

Smith gives an answering grin and uses his celerity's double action to punch at Serges head before sweeping Serges legs out from under him.

Serge stands still, taking three blows directly, unmoving. It feels similar to punching a boulder. ‘I sure am proud, kid.’ He slaps Smith on the back. It feels like being hit by a small car, but Smith is left uninjured. ‘Come with me.’ Serge turns, and using his Celerity, he sprints across the roof at three times normal human running speed. When he reaches the edge, he leaps, his feet catching the roof of the next building. He keeps going, across the next roof, and the next.

((Serge is moving such that you will be able to keep up with use of celerity. For RP purposes, you may use it without waiting a turn.))

Trump's gonna angrily call out the people sullying his name, and start ranting about them and insulting them.

"What did you say about me?  That's terrible, I'm not a nose-fairy-tutu, those look terrible, walking disasters let me tell you, but me?  No, I don't look like that, I don't look like that at all, I look successfull, because I am, everyone knows it--I'm the president of the United States!  I can't believe you don't realize this, you must be jealous, a jealous loser, that's just sad!  I could help you, but I don't help worthless losers like that, you need to have respect, and you don't have respect!  Like that stupid kook who's impersonating me in America, he has no respect, how does he think he can pass himself off as me, Donald Trump?  I'm unique, once-in-a-lifetime, nobody can pretend to be me, everyone knows it!  He's gonna ruin America, all these stupid ideas he's coming up with--it's unbelievable, I need to get back and take my presidency back before he makes me look like a joke!"[/color]

Three Nosferatu from the crowd step forward, donning an exact visage of Trump. ‘A bit orange for my liking, but a lot of power comes with it’ states one of them ‘I’m the president of the United States' mocks another. ‘This one, he has no respect. No respect at all.’ the third laughs. The voices all match Trump's perfectly.

A gangrel has moved up behind Trump. The crocodile tail slips around in front of Trump’s ankles, then pulls, tripping him. Trump lands on his knees. The other Trumps laugh. ‘These filthy, ugly immigrants, have no respect for a country that is truly great.' The gangrel with the eyes has been watching her mate toy with Trump. She places a hand on Trump’s shoulder, except it isn’t a hand, it’s a talon. ‘Your United States don’t need you, welp.’ she grins. Her teeth are jagged sharks' teeth.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2016, 07:02:44 pm »

Follow the Nosferatu.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2016, 07:52:41 pm »

((How is the russian breaking your posts? Do you want me to stop using it?))

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15