Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Exmortal - Sci-Fantasy Dungeon Shopkeepers - OOC  (Read 14381 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Exmortal - Sci-Fantasy Dungeon Shopkeepers - OOC
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2016, 05:06:18 am »

I was actually thinking the hardsuit would look like a squatter version of the Intrusion 2's mech. It's basically a mini-mech.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2016, 05:12:47 am »

Well, most SUV's are not rated for more than 1100 pounds, reasonably close to 500 kg, and your max carry weight is normally 250 kg with these rules.

Assuming that weapons, basic ammo stores, toolkits, and replacement parts are not counted toward the weight, that seems just about right. Maybe the mech ignores the restriction of being impaired while halfway loaded.

Thanks for mentioning intrusion's mech, by the way, that helped visualize it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:15:06 am by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2016, 02:10:24 pm »

roseheart, you could provide a reply.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2016, 02:38:52 pm »

?
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2016, 05:14:56 pm »

Given that I literally don't carry my own weight, I'll get for now a 6kg 50-round box mag, enough for a Heavy attack in a tight spot, with enough to go semi-auto the rest of the time. At this level, semi-auto is almost overkill already, and I've got a backup backup heavy attack. :P

I'm also a bit curious how Giles got so strong without augmentation, but HFY I guess.

One more question: are "deeper" levels here upwards, into the tower, or downwards, into the basement? Or both?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:24:11 pm by Egan_BW »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2016, 07:19:22 pm »

Can you drop me from this? I'm just not feeling very enthusiastic about it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2016, 07:21:34 pm »

?
I meant Gilles addressed Wilbur and I pointed it out in case you ended up missing that part of the post.

@Egan_BW: Gilles is a strongman with a large mustache, so half of his power comes from the latter.
>Yes?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2016, 08:32:45 pm »

GM would you connect the player names with the characters they roleplaying in the OP?
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2016, 11:51:42 pm »

Given that I literally don't carry my own weight, I'll get for now a 6kg 50-round box mag, enough for a Heavy attack in a tight spot, with enough to go semi-auto the rest of the time. At this level, semi-auto is almost overkill already, and I've got a backup backup heavy attack. :P

I'm also a bit curious how Giles got so strong without augmentation, but HFY I guess.

One more question: are "deeper" levels here upwards, into the tower, or downwards, into the basement? Or both?

The commonly-accepted route is deeper, because that's where the tunnels are. The upper tunnels are sort of difficult to get into, but you know, that just makes it worth checking out. But you'd need some way of climbing up there.

Gilles literally has power armor. Now, if he were to grow a mustache on the power armor...

GM would you connect the player names with the characters they roleplaying in the OP?

Done.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2016, 09:02:44 am »

Who'd even care about attacking a poor harmless spider? Are they just oopping up because of Wilbur's searching?

Gilles literally has power armor. Now, if he were to grow a mustache on the power armor...

I'll work on that.
>Yes?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2016, 01:27:06 am »

Due to a power outage I can't update tonight, not without my draft of the post I had.

Azywing will be joining soon.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2016, 06:14:53 am »

Have you tried Lazarus add-on to save posts?

And Egan, do you mean the spider bodies? Edit: Oh wait, carcass.

Edit2: I guess DBZ meant Milenus.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 01:26:35 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2016, 11:30:18 pm »

Have you tried Lazarus add-on to save posts?

And Egan, do you mean the spider bodies? Edit: Oh wait, carcass.

Edit2: I guess DBZ meant Milenus.

I write all of my posts in a text editor and do BBcode by hand. Fortunately I didn't lose much since I save often.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2016, 11:11:50 pm »

Hey would you start a glossary for tems like Locus and races and places. Please.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2016, 01:32:03 am »

Hey would you start a glossary for tems like Locus and races and places. Please.

That would be in the second post. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10