Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Kindred, The Next Generation: a VtM/R based game - Accepting 1-2 more characters  (Read 7128 times)

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ugh, I'm worn out now. Finished everything but the bio/dementia. I'll get that done after I get some rest.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ok. Once I have your bio and your ideas for your dementation I will engineer how that is going to practically effect your rolls.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile

Hello. PTW, I'll do joiny-things later.
...Wait, did you fill up the available slots while I wasn't paying attention?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 02:22:06 am by Egan_BW »

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile

Hello. PTW, I'll do joiny-things later.
...Wait, did you fill up the available slots while I wasn't paying attention?

afraid so mate
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Surely we can squeeze in an extra egan. Poking the Sialia.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Egan begin character creation, you can join us because you're a veteran of the previous game <3
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 02:40:21 am by Sialia »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aw, thanks.
I'll start a sheet after a proper sleep.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

I'm half expecting at least one of the new people to drop out of the game because of this. >.>
If the flaw is too much, I can just change it to only eating very wealthy people.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile

I'm half expecting at least one of the new people to drop out of the game because of this. >.>
If the flaw is too much, I can just change it to only eating very wealthy people.

Luckily, Sialia told me to expect this. And I love it.
Hopefully Trump likes spoons. Count Spoonicus is a count after all, so he's a winner.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:42:16 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bio:

Many Formatting changes as soon as I get to a computer. (Tomorrow) That white text will be made easily readable then.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whilst I love the introduction, the first minutes of mission one will be the first minutes of you as a vampire. You will need to roleplay through and live your first minutes and that has not happened yet.

Also, if you are doing multiple personalities, I want different abilities sets for each personality. These will change with the personality, obviously.

As for mechanics to do with a dementation, I would prefer you talk these over with me first before just making them. I will probably need to tweak this a bit but I will try to keep to the general theme of it. Each personality may get minor mechanical tweaks appropriate to the personality.

I would also prefer certain triggers to the personality rather than rolls. Dissociative Identity Disorder isn't a random thing, it comes with certain triggers for certain personalities. I also want you to be able to make willpower rolls to resist personality change.

I love the character and though complex it'll be a fun one to have around. :)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Done (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:22:37 pm by Egan_BW »

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whilst I love the introduction, the first minutes of mission one will be the first minutes of you as a vampire. You will need to roleplay through and live your first minutes and that has not happened yet.

Also, if you are doing multiple personalities, I want different abilities sets for each personality. These will change with the personality, obviously.

As for mechanics to do with a dementation, I would prefer you talk these over with me first before just making them. I will probably need to tweak this a bit but I will try to keep to the general theme of it. Each personality may get minor mechanical tweaks appropriate to the personality.

I would also prefer certain triggers to the personality rather than rolls. Dissociative Identity Disorder isn't a random thing, it comes with certain triggers for certain personalities. I also want you to be able to make willpower rolls to resist personality change.

I love the character and though complex it'll be a fun one to have around. :)

It does say to message you the dementia in the original post, so that was my bad. The different abilities for each personality is something I really like, it'll help me differentiate them even more. I'll message you ideas about the dementia and post an updated character sheet/bio soon.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It does say to message you the dementia in the original post, so that was my bad. The different abilities for each personality is something I really like, it'll help me differentiate them even more. I'll message you ideas about the dementia and post an updated character sheet/bio soon.
I hate to tell anyone 'you can't do that in a character' and I want to keep your options open so I will work with you all I can to make sure it works for your character. That's why I haven't included premade dementations in the OP. They must have the ability to be as diverse as the very characters that exhibit them.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everything's ready on my side.

Spoiler: finished (click to show/hide)

Edit: Just finished reading through Inquisition. Makes me wonder how the Donald will react to meeting my character. (I hope Reckless Ash isn't active when they meet. That could spiral out of control extremely quickly.)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 11:19:42 am by Rautherdir »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6