Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Kindred, The Next Generation: a VtM/R based game - Accepting 1-2 more characters  (Read 7111 times)

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mission one is up and ready for posting. Remember your characters are in separate rooms currently.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=161864.0

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can we post in it now?

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please go ahead :) The opening post for the story is 4th on the page

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

No offense to your character Matthew but Nikolai is more fun to watch as a GM. :) He really has a fleshed out personality and almost has a mind of his own.
Yeah, I like Nikolai a lot better, I was just upset by the way he died.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Discord server created for the game. If you are in the game or just interested in character creation, or even if you are following along reading, you are welcome to join.

https://discord.gg/zRhtybU

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kindred, The Next Generation: a VtM/VtR based game
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2016, 10:31:26 pm »

Permanent deformation: cat ears- +2 to all awareness rolls involving hearing. If these are seen by a human they may be taken as a breach of the masquerade.

Note that one new permanent deformation is attained upon each frenzy.

Protean level four (once it is achieved):

Combat - Jaguar. When in this form, +3 Str
Bite: Str + Melee to hit, Str + 4 in aggravated damage
Swipe: Str + Melee to hit, Str + 1 in aggravated damage. Can be used twice per combat turn.

Non-combat - Housecat. When in this form, +4 presence, +1 manipulation, +3 Dex, Str is 1 in this form. You are a very pretty housecat.
Bite: Deals Str in aggravated damage

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Kindred, The Next Generation: a VtM/VtR based game
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2017, 08:53:10 pm »

Finished the character.  I lowered strength by one and used the points to increase dexterity, due to the large strength bonus given by jaguar form.  Aside from that, the only difference here is a name and an insipid backstory.

Spoiler: Final Charsheet (click to show/hide)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Kindred, The Next Generation: a VtM/R based game
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2017, 06:06:48 pm »

Will any new characters that we make join the rest of the group? I was planning on making a secondary character in case something unfortunate happened to Nikolai

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Did the stats.
And the inventory
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 11:47:18 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2017, 06:23:57 am »

You may play one character only, but it may be any character you choose. :) Sorry for the two day hiatus, I shall be back and posting shortly.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2017, 08:10:16 am »

No, I just mean that, should Nikolai die, will this character be put in with the rest of the group?

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2017, 01:44:58 pm »

We have two on the wait list but they want to play together, so if two characters die they will be brought in. Otherwise, if Nikolai dies, yes

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2017, 09:49:29 am »

Spoiler: Nikolai's Tab (click to show/hide)

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2017, 05:25:40 pm »

All characters participant in the timeskip at the end of mission one gain 20 exp. You may only level disciplines twice using this exp, the rest must be spent on something else. Remember there is a 5-level cap on all attributes, abilities and disciplines for now. Please post here what you are spending it on so I may update character sheets. We might as well do this whilst we wait for the last timeskip to occur.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2017, 06:39:54 pm »

I was updating the sheet when I realized Nikolai is still on the Inquisition attribute set. Not sure what to do about that.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2017, 08:00:12 pm »

I was updating the sheet when I realized Nikolai is still on the Inquisition attribute set. Not sure what to do about that.
It looks fine to me. As long as it's the same as in the front post, which it is, then you're good. :)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6