Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 216

Author Topic: Web of Life: A Drider's Adventure (Ended)  (Read 186045 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Web of Life: A Drider's Adventure
« Reply #1170 on: November 21, 2017, 04:08:36 pm »

Become giant and smash through the wall! Go on a rampage!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: November 21, 2017, 05:02:15 pm »

NOW WE USE THE CHANCE
We can be Liquefied Spleens writing shit on this world, and while controlling the meta we can even be dwarfguard #6 taking care of the dwarftown surroundings or a crusader or someone from a bunch of drider-clones that broke free from slavery and is looking for the "original soul" to help her save them

*EVIL LAUGHTER*

As Liquified Spleens consider that the vampire might not have caught everybody, and that our father/that caravan might have told someone else about the vampire, So you will decide to direct adventurers on these lands, adventurers begin to gather slowly in these lands, some will die in the castle before sydney recruit them, others will join us and Sydney will slowly gather more tactics and leadership skill.

Edit: That retroactively for sure, they will begin to flock the next day Sydney wake up

and Spleenyman check that hole on the wall, a rat can bite you if you don't do nothing
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 05:12:27 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: November 21, 2017, 05:03:22 pm »

Draw arms for self.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: November 21, 2017, 05:08:28 pm »

Consider that if you can skimp on arms for yourself, then you can skimp on legs for Sydney.
Draw Sydney.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: November 22, 2017, 03:43:12 pm »

Draw arms for self.

Uhhh.... Allright?

I mean, it takes a while to have hands form properly through the power of my BRAIN OF CREATION, but I can draw an arm for you, no problem!

I mean, here's something RESEMBLING an arm. I drew it on the featureless wall you guys were looking through so I wouldn't have to draw a corner. And because I forgot.  Honestly, this is making a right mess of my room. If this keeps up, I won't have any more room for randomly changing skeleton posters!

Don't take the skeletons from me, man, I love 'em too much. Just thinking about those little shits makes me slightly less unhappy.
Slightly, it's not a cure-all.

Consider that if you can skimp on arms for yourself, then you can skimp on legs for Sydney.
Draw Sydney.

Alright.

Oh god I hate myself for doing this. This may go down in history as the worst thing I've ever done, and it's all your fault. Why did you make me do this? Look at it. These pixels could have been something happy, and now it's a horrid amalgamation of colors and something resembling a drider.
If I could be assed, I'd have drawn how horrid this thing's existence is. It has a mouth, and has been doing nothing but screaming since it got here. The poor dear has blood poisoning, Driders don't exist in this reality! Nothing about her makes sense, and dear golly reality doesn't like it.
Fortunately, I have a mercyful way of curing her.

It's better this way.
Any other bright ideas smart-ass!?

Become giant and smash through the wall! Go on a rampage!

OH YEAH THAT'S THE SHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S WORKING. HAHAHAHAHAH. IT'S WORKING

GAH FUCK

I have died.
Try again?
Y/N

Stats

Also trying to trick me into making the story tailored to you is naughty! For that, I'll leave that thing in the wall alone.
Well, not much choice, I'm fucking dead.
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: November 22, 2017, 05:22:22 pm »

I tried

Y

Become an elderitch being

Eat the drider corpse and send it to the void inside your new elderitch body before the cops go check the scream on your house

Of course they will not mind seing an elderitch abomination, if they do mind you can call them elderitchofobic
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: November 22, 2017, 05:52:19 pm »

Y

Consider why you used a shotgun to kill a drawing of Sydney, and how that drawing somehow sprayed blood everywhere when shot.

Also draw more arms.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 05:57:21 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: November 22, 2017, 10:33:53 pm »

Y
Increase max health to 999,999,999, then fully heal ourselves.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: November 23, 2017, 05:16:29 pm »

I tried

Y

Become an elderitch being

Eat the drider corpse and send it to the void inside your new elderitch body before the cops go check the scream on your house

Of course they will not mind seing an elderitch abomination, if they do mind you can call them elderitchofobic

I tHiNk YoU OvErEsTiMaTe ThE ReAcTiOn TiMe Of ThE PoLiCe...

Y
Increase max health to 999,999,999, then fully heal ourselves.

HHHhhhh

StatsStatsS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̸̟̣̱̒ͩ̇ţ͍̜̭̮̪̭̊̌̌a̯͓̳͂ͫ́̾ẗ̢̘̼͖́̏ͫ̈́ͣ̊s̷̠̻̥̲͔͕ͮ̾̒̊̅ͥS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS̴͙͕͇͙̊̍̄ͭ͊̈͞t̛̛̟̗͈̤͚̗͓̓ͣ͛a̞̬̪̻̲̓̎̄͆͠t̴͚̪̝̙̫̖̲͎̱̿́̂̒ͮ̌̽ͮͯ̀͘s̛̰͂̔̍̽ͬS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅS͓̦̭͎̦̝͈͍͉̣̩̗͇̥͉̺̒ͨ̾ͨ͌̌̂́͘͞͝ͅt̵̼͇̦̺̤̭͈̖̱̖̩̝͋̎ͨ͐ͧͪ͗̅͂̂ͨ̈̀̄͢͞á̷̬͕̲̦̔͐̍̔͆̀͆̏̽̕͜͡ͅt̻͎͉̰ͯͩ̅ͥ̅̇͢s̪̼͕̦͈̦̄͐ͨ͗ͮͥ̃͗̔͋ͤ͘͡ͅ
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Y

Consider why you used a shotgun to kill a drawing of Sydney, and how that drawing somehow sprayed blood everywhere when shot.

Well, I pulled her into reality with my old Brain of creation.
Unfortunately, turning me into an eldritch being also make my noggin a portal to the world beyond and inside the void. So thanks for that.

I'll be honest with you guys, It may look like I only panicked for a few seconds there, but that was like a million years for me. Just this sentence is actually like, a billion times slower for me. My every millisecond is agony.
Can we like, NOT toy with powers beyond comprehension and sense? I don't think reality likes it. It's sending me very angry letters that mostly just take the shape of pain and terror.

Also draw more arms.

Ok fine.

Isn't that wonderful? Look at the details, the colors. I had a lot of time to improve in the LITERAL ETERNITY OF AGONY you have left me in. I even developed a company filled with eldritch indoctrination, hidden in the guise of below average pictures that always lack context.
No but really guys, haha, can I turn back now?
Please.

p͉̻̙̤̗̥͚l̲͎͙e̫̞̞̱͚͈͠ͅa̤͚̠̰͍͡s̹̪̺̕e̲̪͠ ͏̫̗̱̗̟͈͇p̜̤̜l̺͉͔͎̻̀e̝̪a͔͍̫͉͟s͇̮̘̼e̠̰̻̗ ͙̺͙͖͙͢p̪̕l̡̯̜ẹ̫̟̭a̼͖̗̞͇͘s͔̦̭̻͙̟e͇͉̖ p̝l̥͍̼̹̼̩͜e҉̟̞̳̤̳a̤͎͈̘s̭͉͉͉͟ͅe̹̘̪̭̺
̞͈p͙le̪̦͇a̼̠͍̟̮s̨̝̩̜͓͙̮e ͇͔ͅp̰͇̼͉̦̼̹l̺̺̻͚͜e̼̥͚a̧̫͈̳̱͓͕ͅs͖͎͖̬̮͚e̢̠̭̫ ̡̺͉̪̪̮p̞͔̮̀ļ͎̼̼͉̗̟̮e̱̪̝̼̙͖ą̹̪̼͙̻s̞̹̫̪̗̞͟e͢ ̢p͏̜̭̪̪͖̲l̶͉̭̰̭e̮̻͕a͇̘̙̘s̩̥̗̮̞͙e̢
̝p̸l̷e̜͓̬͔̼̻̤͘a̸͔̟̟̹s̝͈͖̟̰̥͉e̱̫ ̹̻͎̙̟̺͍͠p̯̼̻ḻ̭͙̕e͈̻̬a͓̤̦̯̺̩śe̪̟͍̲̬͡ ͙̖͟p̻̘̹̭͚̫̭͡l̲̹͉͖̖͉̗ea͚̺͚̲̩̦s̶̱̫̗e͞ p̤͍̩͔͜ḷ̤̫e͓à͓̣͔̦͉̩̲s̷̻̭͙̘͚̜͈e̬̝
͖̪̝͇p͇l̵͙̠̻̳e͘a̬͉s̢̻̳̰͈̩͖e̟̤̬̙ ̷̤̠̻̩͈p̷̙͉̬̠̥̱̦l͓̮̞e͖̣̠̱͈a̠̤̕ş̟e̞̼̤̦ ̰̟͟p̸̬̙ḽ͍̳̙e̩͔̹̤a̦̼̞̜s͇̲̻̫͕̟͘e͍̞̯̺͇͠ ̬̹͕͉̩p͙̖͙͍ͅl̥͈͇͚͜e̡̙̟a͍̟͙̠̱̪͜ș̩̣͍̝̩̕e͏̮̙͈̝̰̻̦

Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: November 23, 2017, 05:54:33 pm »

Okay, turn back

and now turn into a one dimensional creature
Novice english wordsmith

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: November 23, 2017, 06:36:58 pm »

Make the pain stop.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: November 23, 2017, 06:58:54 pm »

Pain is just weakness leaving the body! Suck it up, cupcake!

Draw moar arms

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: November 23, 2017, 07:10:20 pm »

Burn the skeleton posters
Novice english wordsmith

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: November 23, 2017, 07:16:56 pm »

With your searing wit.

Also stick a fake moustache to the front of your monitor.
Read the First Post!

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: November 24, 2017, 04:24:07 pm »

Okay, turn back
Make the pain stop.

Thank you. That was fucking awful. I hope you don't make me do any of that shit twice, because I won't even give you a retry option, then.
Honestly, you guys sho-OOP

HOLY SHIT ANOTHER SKELLYMAN THIS MAKES THE RELATIVE CENTURIES OF TORMENT SO MUCH MORE OKAY
Just okay.
I won't be happy ever again.

and now turn into a one dimensional creature

Gah, you motherfu-

Pain is just weakness leaving the body! Suck it up, cupcake!

Draw moar arms

I can't draw anything, for I am a stick.

GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGRGHZRGZG
I WILL TEAR THE BONES FROM YOUR FLESH

With your searing wit.

Ah, I can do that, then.
Calcium-dependants are milquetoast!

I don't think my wit is all that searing.

Oh.
Well, good thing that a one-dimensional doesn't really have nerves of any kind, or this would be excruciating.

Also stick a fake moustache to the front of your monitor.

I cannot do that, for I am a stick.

Considering I cannot move, I am functionally dead. Sure, I can communicate, but I haven't talked to anybody but you guys in years anyhow. And you're internet people, you're fickle!
Maybe it's best to return to Web of Life instead of MS-Paint Misadventures of a failed human being/eldritch being/angry stick.
Y/N?

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Neat stuff I do:
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 216