Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 216

Author Topic: Web of Life: A Drider's Adventure (Ended)  (Read 184820 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Web of Life: A Drider's Adventure
« Reply #300 on: February 02, 2017, 06:09:39 am »

I sense a story arc ahead.
Maybe we could help Ambrosius out. Surely he's gotta be a better boss than Vvulf, and it sounds like he could use a few more people he can trust.
It's probably related, so chances are going to help him would be a decent plan. We do need to let our father know though, chances are he will get triggered when he hears it.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 02, 2017, 11:31:32 am »

Ask Ambrosius if he could tell us about the basics of healing magic. Maybe get an old book we could learn from while resting. "I need something to get my mind away from THAT, and hey, curing wounds might be a good step to confront what basically looked like huge piles of wounds and fle- ah, i mean you don't have to, i would even pay for them if they aren't too expensive."
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 02, 2017, 07:19:50 pm »

Let's just get a seat, dad.
Yes, yes, go bother someone else.
You and your father make some distance, and you set yourself down on the floor. Something tells you that you should be quite glad you don't feel a lot with your spider half, because you're pretty sure that there are a LOT of splinters in these floorboards. The whole place seems a bit... off. The lighting is poor, most people are talking in hushed whispers, and the pig doorman is overlooking everything with a steely gaze. The only person here who looks normal is the barkeep, who is polishing a glass while looking royally bored. Your father gets the attention of the waitress, a small, fragile-looking girl that was leaning against a wall, and orders a glass of mead. Your father always loved the stuff. You just ask for a glass of water. You're a bit too thirsty to appreciate alcoholic beverages right now. Your father pays a few coins, around five of them, and starts talking to you.
So, Sydney... I'm glad to have you back here with me. We won't be able to go back to our town for a while, but I wasn't really planning to, anyways. We've got bigger things ahead of us. We've got to get that mark of yours off, somehow... Thing is, I wouldn't know where to start!
I get that, but I don't think it's as pressing as it sounds. I mean, we beat one of those things already!
In a way that nearly got you killed! Whatever is going on with that old god business, I think it's best if we were to avoid it. Find a good place to be for a while, or find some way to clean your mark.
Well... How about a wizard? Ambrosius could be a good start.
If he knew anything on how to fix it, he would have told you. We know him well enough.
Well... He's about to leave for a hamlet, somewhere. Some ancestor of his dabbled with "forbidden, ancient knowledge", and now Ambrosius has go fix it. Maybe we can find something there?
You realise how unlikely this sounds? You're going to follow a man on a personal quest on the off-chance that he might discover something to help you?
Well, I'd get paid for protecting him. If nothing else, we'll be on the move and surrounded by warriors.
I don't think Ambrosius is hiring little girls for an expedition into the forbidden and horrific. Call it a hunch, but what Ambrosius is going to do is far beyond what the both of us can handle, I think. We should try to do something else, like finding a cure, or staying in the city. Hell, we've got plenty of options, here. All sorts of things are possible in this city.

Just as you're about to say something, your breath gets caught in your throat as a tickle goes up your spine. A small creature is crawling up, and has now put itself on your shoulder. It's your little undead lizard, with the fleshy eye on its spine. Both of them look pleased (although it's hard to tell with the eye) to see you. Your father looks confused and a little alarmed, but isn't moving.
How'd that thing follow you here?
I think it's bound to me, so it'll always know where I am. Don't you, little guy?
The lizard jumps off your shoulder and lands on the table. When it was alive, it might have made a fine landing, but undeath has made it clumsy. The head pops off, and the little skeleton stops moving. You feel a small connection sever. In surprise, you try to "fix" the creature by putting it's head against the spine again. Eventually, an orange zap of electricity comes from your hands, and the bones rattle to life. It shakes its head, and turns to you. Looks like it's still the same little creature, it even keeps the small modification of orange flames for eyes.
I'll be honest, that's kind of freaky to me... Where is that girl with the drinks?

Right on cue, the girl arrives, carrying a plate with some ale and a water. She wordlessly hands your water to you, her sunken eyes showing a deep sadness. She then slinks off again, puts the plate on a table, and goes back to leaning against the wall.
Eh, back to the possibilities of this city... We can join up with the mercenaries, nearby. Plenty of people want protection on the roads, and we'll be well-supplied. Furthermore, we've got some miscellaneous jobs around, the nobles always want someone to clean the mage's tower... Oh! they could teach you some more magic, if you're awakened. And, of course, we're both experienced in inns. We could probably work something out with one of the inns.
That I should ask Ambrosious about healing magic.
Fine, fine... But we need a long-term plan. Also, let me finish my drink and let your two pals finish getting their money.
You drink your glass of water in one go, washing away the thirst. Your father is slowly sipping away at his ale, savoring the sweet taste. Meanwhile, you're playing around with your little skeleton buddy. You decided to try ordering it to try and defeat some other vermin. The little eye-flames went out and it quickly skitters away to the floor. The vague idea you get as you focus on your skeleton does "confirm" that there are some mice and rats around here. Whether or not the little lizard can make it will have to depend on whether or not it comes back.

It returns a small while later, carrying a tiny dead mouse over it's back. It seems to phase over the eye, as if it's not there at all. you ignore that little oddity, as you always seem to do with the little hunk of meat and eyeball. It's endearing, at least. You quickly resurrect the mouse, and a small orange flicker appears in it's formally vacant eyes. It looks up at you, and stands on it's hind legs, as if awaiting orders. Just as you're about to make it do tricks, Yunikki and Sam finally get out of their seats and start walking towards you. Or, more accurately, Yunikki is walking towards you, while dragging Sam by the arm.
Hey, Considering you're the one that did most of the work in killing that monster, we decided- YOU decided. WE decided to give you a third of the profits. Here you go, 300 gold!
Yunikki throws the bag of coin on the table. Your mouth hangs open in surprise, 300 gold!? That's a month's pay, right there, and they're just giving it to you?
You happily take it, and hang the bag around your belt. You put it at the back , right above the split between your spider half and your human half.
If that'll be all, I'll be leaving now. It's been... lucrative. Sort of.
Likewise... Goodbye.
Yeah, yeah, bye.

You, Yunikki and your father leave the bar, and begin the trip back to Ambrosius. You have to crawl over walls again, and your undead vermin travel in your pocket. They seem quite calm in there. It doesn't take that long before your reach Ambrosius' house again. Of course it is kind of awkward to to just re-enter a house you just left, but they let you in anyway. Dismas looks a little confused, but shrugs and lets you inside.
My prices went up by... Oh. Hello again. Is something wrong?
No, but I wanted to ask you something.
Eh... Sure?
How would you feel about me joining you on your journey?
You're not coming with us. He stares you down intensely.
Why?
Because I'm not taking underage girls with me on a journey that is as dangerous as this one, especially considering the hamlet will be far, far worse.
Alright then... another question, can you teach me healing magic?
Have you awakened? That's unexpected... What's your magic base?
Necromancy.
Really? That's rather rare, actually. Congratulations. But that does bring a problem with it... I don't have the time to teach you any healing magic. It takes a very long time to teach someone magic that is outside their first few spells. It's the reason I had to work with a wire to fix your rib, I simply can't learn osteomancy. Bone magic, before you ask. If I had around a week, I could teach you how to close a paper-cut.
Alright... Any books? I just got money, I can pay for them.
I didn't keep any of my books. They belong to The Tower. I suppose, if you REALLY want to get into magic you should travel to the orc tower, up north. But you need to pull your weight around, there. It's a weekly fee to let you stay, and the surrounding area is quite dangerous. I could pay the bills by healing people, but you'd be in a bit more trouble. Necromancy at beginner's level isn't that useful... Now, eh, is that all you've got to say?

No, I have another question...
Please mention the question, and an action to follow

Talk with Yunikki and your father
You need to make some plans on what you're going to do now for the long haul. Most likely, they will want to do something in the city

Find something yourself
A city like this is full of opportunities.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
A quick reminder: you still don't have a sword, and you left your shield at the bandit camp, by accident.

FORUM RUNNERS
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 07:00:53 pm by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 03, 2017, 02:19:00 am »

Ask if he can recommend any merchants that might have magical books and if there are any books he could recommend that would cover the basics, such as learning your affinities and training effectively. And thank him, thank him a lot. He has been a great help, not just now but over a couple of years, and you may not see each other for a long time. Maybe there is some errand you could run for him to thank him for answering your questions?

See if you can give your lizard-friend longer legs, so that it can better keep up with you. Actually, try enlarging the whole lizard! That might train your size/complexity-limit without needing to go hunting for more critters and critter of just the right size...

And ask dad about weapon/shield/equipment shops and what the deal is with the mage's tower. Also, maybe you want someone a bit less scrupulous for a sword-merchant. The more respectable merchants may not deal in blades that are suited to holding poison...

And maybe there is a, umm, dayspa-equivalent? Bathhouse? Club? Perhaps getting a tailored outfit would feel nice? Maybe there are brothels that have facilities to cater to less debauched tastes? Or even just frop by a mercenary bar and try joining in with the bravado or try for some knowing nods or something...
Still, best to make sure you can afford the essentials first : (

P.S.
I'm pretty sure nobody's going to think you eat people if some crazy old man goes around saying it.
As a fantasy world, crazy old men are correct in all circumstances, unless they are disputing with a higher authority, such as a crazy old woman...
Ergo, Someone has been blocking the memories of eating all those people...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 03, 2017, 01:20:33 pm »

After writing the next chapter of the Forum Runner Web Of Life side story 5 times, and having it crash 5 times, I don't think I really have the energy to finish the rest of the story, so I'm afraid I'm just going to forfeit.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 03, 2017, 07:45:09 pm »

Just one more question. Are there any books that could give me the basics of magic? Like, how to train or learning affinities?
There are thousands of books for that, and about a dozen are actually worth the effort. Everybody wants to write something about magic, because of it's potential, but actually understanding it is nearly impossible. If that wasn't the case, we'd have more than one Orc Tower. The people there are exceptional. But, I do believe you'd be able to find something in the mage's tower, in the nobles' district. You'd need to prove yourself, but I believe they'd be interested enough if you show that you've got six more legs than most. They're mostly just bored, honestly.
Alright... Thanks a lot, Ambrosious. Really, I mean that. Do you need something done before you go? I'd like to repay you before you leave.
Ambrosius gives a smile, although it doesn't really reach his eyes. He seems to think for a little while, and eventually says: Before I go, i'd like to have someone fix up my family emblem... I found it frivolous to waste time on, but if you're willing to take the time and take it to the local carpenter, I'd appreciate it. You're going to have to climb up to get it, but I suspect you won't have any issue with that. It's just above the door on your way out.
All right, I'll take care of it. Thanks again, for all the years.
It's been a pleasure.

When you go outside again, you see that Yunikki and your father are close to coming to blows. A small crowd has begun to form around them as they circle around each-other, clearly intent on fighting. No weapons have been drawn, but this could still get nasty. You decide to intervene, working your way through the crowd using your pedipalps and arms. People are quick to make way for your intimidating figure, and both of the would-be combatants stop when you enter, standing taller than both of them.
Just what the hell is going on here?
He called me an honor-less bandit! Am I supposed to just stand for that!?
Are you going to imply that you didn't steal from people!?
Bite me, old man!
Shut up! You're both adults, here, are you really going to come to blows over this? Dad, you're better than this!
I...eh.
And you! If you can't handle a single insult without coming to blows, you will not last long, understand?
But he... Gah.. Fine. I get it, boss.
Alright, so is this defused? Or do I have to make you two shake hands? Honestly, I'm HALF your freaking age!
I-I'm sorry... It's just that... we can't just trust someone you've known for less than a week, Sydney.
That would be MY business, dad. I love you, but you need to trust me on this.
You look around you, as the crowd doesn't seem to have lost anything in size. Apparently, a drider cutting in to defuse a potential fight is more interesting than an actual fight. You shout at the people to clear off, nothing to see here. They do so, although many still stare at you. You tap two feet in annoyance, and eventually people get the point. Once the crowd dispersed, you take a deep breath, and ask your father where the market district is while you remove the emblem.
You need some weapons.

As you walk to the market district, you decide to try experimenting with your little undead critters. Keeping the lizard in the palm of your hand, you try to make a little bigger, to help it in getting around. While magic power certainly flows into the little creature, based off the glowing and the electricity zapping through the ribs, not much seems to come from it. suddenly, however, the skeleton is encased in orange flames, and it seems to add a little extra height. It's giving you a bit of a headache, but eventually, you manage to make it stick. The skeleton is, on a whole, not that much larger, but the legs have gained around two centimeters in length. A satisfying result, even if you feel like you've got brain freeze.
When you arrive in the market district, your first stop is the carpenter. A young girl is manning the shop, and happily takes the shield to be repainted and fixed up. You hand her ten coins for her work, upfront, and are told to pick it up in a few hours. once that is done, you go to the blacksmith. There is a thin, bookish looking young man behind the counter, as a large man in the back works the forge. You ask him for the prices on the weapons, and the young man begins explaining. For an iron weapon, the price range would be between twenty and fifty gold coins, depending on the size and quality. When you want proper steel, however, the price easily doubles, ranging from fourty to even one-hundred and twenty pieces. Ilithian steel is simply not available in the shop, and for any magical materials, you'd need a different kind of smith. You decide you need some time to think, but in the meantime, you want to know about what kinds of weapons there are, specifically something to administer poison with. The young man scoffs at the notion. Hollow blades are fragile, and if you managed to stab your opponent, you probably have them dead anyways. He does mention there are some goblin swords that add serrated edges that allow for poison, but that those blades are basically disposable. If you really want to poison somebody with your sword, you'd need a box to let the blade "marinate" in. You thank him for the information, and tell him you'll be back later.
Before you go, however, you take note of the different types of shields that are also available. There are some basic wooden bucklers here, and two shields that look very similar to your old one, but there are some shields here of stronger make, using metals. You could certainly use one of those, but the pricing is a bit steep on the metal ones. The cheapest one is fifty gold, and most expensive one, a tower shield, costs 170 gold pieces. You wouldn't even be able to properly lift that, anyways, but still. The price tag is something to remember. The shields similar to your old ones cost 30 pieces.

When you walk through the market, you ask your dad what the deal is with the mages tower. He quickly explains that some nobles, in their eternal boredom, decided to add a tower where mages can perform whatever experiments they wish. Considering that most of the royalty here uses magic to begin with, it was applauded, and put into place. Of course, they need somebody to clean the place, and with the nature of magical experiments, they need janitors with combat experience in case one of the experiments tries to bite. Of course, whatever potions and vials are around are also dangerous. As a result, the janitor there is well-paid, but few last for longer than a few months. Most leave, some explode, others find their body re-arranged...
You move the topic to something else, and ask where one could get a proper bit of leather armor or even just some fitting clothes. The tailor shop is closeby, and the pricing is... wide. For a personally tailored outfit, you would have to pay up to 200 coins, but for a cheaper variant, you would only need to pay 40. The price depends on the material and make, of course. You could also get some clothing off the shelves for a mere 20 coins, but it wouldn't be nearly as comfortable. The leather armor is at 50 coins.  After looking around for a while, you decide to ask the group where there would be a good place to unwind for a bit. Yunikki is quick to point out the brothel, but your dad would prefer the closest inn. Looks like you've got the choice, however. You just need a place to think things over, after all.

Go to the brothel.
You could use some entertainment, and it gives similar things to an inn. This is a classy brothel, however, the working people there are mostly just for company, and there's some fine dining available. Of course, you could get a cheaper meal, but it'll still be more expensive than the inn.

Go to the inn.
You can get some good food at a decent price, not to mention all sorts of people are in there.

Other
Remember that you should, perhaps, look into acquiring food soon.

Stats

FORUM RUNNERS
NOTICE: DUE TO BOTH CONTESTANTS NOT POSTING THEIR UPDATE, THE TIME LIMIT HAS BEEN EXTENDED. PERSONAL MESSAGES TO FOLLOW FOR THE CONTESTANTS
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 04:08:39 am by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #306 on: February 03, 2017, 07:51:17 pm »

TankKit perhaps you can post a summary of the main things that happened in the meantime to at least get by. I know you want to do more than that but it is important to you at least atleast try to submit something. And things will get better.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 03, 2017, 09:30:06 pm »

We have roughly 315 coins, yes?
A decent steel sword is probably about 80, and I think that steel is important for armour penetration. There are some things that iron just won't deal with and those are mostly the same things that pedipalps and stingers are not suited for dealing with. (Are pedipalps sharp? I recall being probably being scratched by one once and it was just this neat little incision about a half-centimetre long...)
I would want to go the full 50 for a metal shield, it should last longer and be less prone to getting caught...
50 for leather armour.
40 for something to go under it/be casual in...

A large meal is, what, 2 coins? Let's inform our companions that we are ridiculously hungry, go to the inn, set aside 10 coins for the matter and cover our table in food. Shouting our companions to a meal might help them relax around each other and eating without reservation, especially when already hungry, can be quite cathartic. If you find yourself crying, just let it happen...

Also talk to Yunikki about installing some drider silk in your father's armour. If we can all get some magic resistance(and having someone who can walk on walls is likely an advantage) then that cleaning job would hopefully be fairly safe and we have already seen most of the worst things that magic can do to a person, heh heh haaaa...

Yunikki might not be wild about cleaning, but it sounds like posting a lookout is not the worst idea if they are willing to pay enough for all three of us.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 04, 2017, 01:16:34 pm »

Oh to hell with it, I may as well give it another go.
Note to self: Save after every sentence.
Note to self 2: Make a copy of each draft.
Crash-o-Counter: 3

Chapter 2: Innocence Kept

Next chapter will have the actual bad thing he does.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #309 on: February 04, 2017, 05:01:42 pm »

Crash-o-Counter: 3

Writing in a webmail text field of a draft(such as gmail) will usually save things for you.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #310 on: February 04, 2017, 07:34:20 pm »

Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 04, 2017, 07:57:57 pm »

I'd say the inn would be our best bet. I could eat a horse, hooves and all.
Ah, come on, don't even joke about that. You don't eat horses.
It's good meat, tin can.
It's horrible!
It was a saying. Stop arguing, and let's just get some food in us, alrighty? Good gods, why do I have to be the adult in this!?
You enter the inn, and find a table at the back the gives you enough room without blocking any passageways. A small goblin girl with pink highlights in her hair happily walks up to you and asks what you'd like to eat. Yunikki asks for a potato salad with some cold chicken, following the suggestion of the goblin maid. Your father asks for a meal soup, consisting mostly of vegetables. When the cute maid turns to you, you very bluntly state you'll take a chicken. The whole thing.
With taters.

As they prepare your food, you start talking about what you'll be doing while you're in town. Your proposal for the mage's tower is agreed on, mostly.
I am NOT becoming a god-damn maid!
Well, that's not hard, there's only room for ONE janitor. Which raises the question what WE'LL be doing. I can live in the barracks with the rest of the town, but considering you weren't there with the rest of town, they won't allow you inside. To prevent people from taking advantage, and all that.
I suppose I could stay at the tower, somehow. Those nobles let their servants stay in castles, no?
Yeah, alright, but what about me? I'm not going to work for some posh morons in their ivory towers!
Well... there's the mercenary guild in town. They'd probably appreciate having someone trained in heavy armor.
Or you could apply for being a guard. People with combat experience are accepted pretty fast, especially in these times where bandits You father takes the time to shoot a dirtier look than usual as he stresses that word. are making life difficult for many.
You wanna fight, old man!? I will put you in the ground! Yunikki stands up, slamming her hands on the table. You give her a withering stare, and she slowly backs down. Your father gets the point as you keep a hand over his shoulder and squeeze it a little.
Fine, fine... I'll look into that. But what about housing?
You could rent a room, somewhere. Maybe we could share rent if I don't get a room?
hm... Not a bad plan, actually.

Of course, you'd need to make some searches into that, and before that subject could be breached, your food arrives. The potato salad, made using boiled potatoes in the skin and a combination of simple veggies mixed with copious amounts of mayonnaise, is topped off with a chicken leg. The skin looks brown and crunchy, and some remnants of butter still dance on top. Your fathers vegetable soup is a simple affair, made using a beef bouillon, based off the tell-tale signs of "oil droplets" in the soup. Most of the taste is inside the vegetables, but they will be savory. Also served with a nice loaf of bread, to dip with. Your chicken is a similar affair, being rather simple. The skin is just as wonderfully baked to perfection as with Yunikki's leg, and the potatoes around it are arranged very tastefully. The meat tastes as good as it looks, and you essentially inhale the whole chicken, finishing before your meal before the others manage to. You wash it down with some water, and feel very, very content.
When the bill comes, you pay it off without trouble. Your dad's soup was worth a mere 2 coins, while the chicken you had cost 15. Yunikki pays for her own meal, so you just lose 17 coins total. Your group leaves the inn, feeling quite satisfied. Before you left, however, you ask what the rates are on the rooms, to which the answer was ten gold per night. Kind of steep if you want to stay long-term.
Now, after filling up on a meal, you decide to go get the things you need for your later endeavors. Starting with the blacksmith, you decide to get an iron shield you had an eye on, costing you 50 coins. The heft is a bit more than you're used to, but you'll get used to it. Then, you get your weapon. You go for a bastard sword, for use in one hand, and potentially two,  which puts you back by 70 coins. You also get a free scabbard! Lucky!
The tailor's armor is a little rough around the edges, but it should perform its duties well enough. That cost 50 gold.  You spend forty coins on ordering a custom-tailored bit of clothing, out some rough material, but it will be made to account for your unique body type. They'll be using unique belts to keep things in place around the lower abdomen, allowing you to avoid the typical problem of shirts bunching up at your lower back. As you sit there getting tailored, you remember that you should make a new binder, later. You can make one out of your silk, no problem, but you need a quiet spot for that. You leave the tailor's shop with your new armor, and have some time to think about how you're going to introduce yourself to the noble that will be reviewing new janitors. You'll spend some time just wandering the town, regardless of choice, as your outfit will take a few hours to make.
Also, your wallet's become a LOT smaller. You've got 88 coins left, total. Good things most of this stuff is an investment...

Professional
Blunt, no nonsense. Just tell them that you can handle whatever they have and that you can climb walls. Nothing fancy.

Boastful
You're a slayer of monsters that needs money. You can afford to make yourself look a little better.

Talkative
Talk extensively about what you can do, and have some fun with it.(Social Butterfly)

Other

FORUM RUNNERS

Neat stuff I do:

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #312 on: February 04, 2017, 09:13:41 pm »

Really excited to see things moving forward with Forum Runners.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 04, 2017, 09:19:25 pm »

Talkative
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 04, 2017, 09:24:04 pm »

Spend some time trying to see what your pet sees. And buy a cheap hat to keep the sun off. Highly skilled necromancers always attack at night, right? Maybe there is a solar eclipse magic that will allow you to finally get revenge against your old nemesis...
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 216