Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 216

Author Topic: Web of Life: A Drider's Adventure (Ended)  (Read 185032 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Web of Life: A Drider's Adventure
« Reply #2940 on: May 14, 2019, 12:45:35 pm »

Less slug, more gibbed spider.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: May 14, 2019, 04:24:49 pm »

...Right. That was strike three. You are out. you say, stepping closer to Francine. She hardly seems to notice as you get closer, swaying around like a drunk. She's... probably on something. Still, you warned her, and she was honestly over the line as it was. The good news about her being so drunk is that she fails to even resist you grabbing her by the throat. You use nothing but your arm strength to force her down, her legs buckle under the strain, though she isn't resisting very hard.
Harder~ uhuhuhuh... she groans, making you shudder in revulsion. You elect to smash her against the wall, though it wasn't hard enough to crush her outright. You wonder why, you intended on crushing her head then and there, but...
She could be useful. She's drugged... Mayhaps we could just keep her locked up, have her tell her secrets. Or, of course, I could control her directly. Alexia begins whispering to you. You look around, and see that Sucy is just removing people from the stocks with a detatched look on her face. She doesn't care anymore. The kid is helping, though he keeps glancing over to you and back to the stocks (which he fails to open, most of the time). The people that are freed quickly move to the place you remembered the beds being. Looks like she didn't kill everybody, or they'd be more panicky. Still...
Come ooooon~! I needed a pick-me-up. Do you have any idea how good this feels? *krr*
At your behest, Alexia begins to squeeze a little harder. Still not to squishing levels...
The cattle shoulda helped quicker! I only needed a few samples, see if they were infected! Did you know there were infected? yyeeaaaahhh. don't transmit it as  much, though, musta been that pooortaaaal.
 She begins snorting and giggling to herself. She's delusional, there were no mutations among the survivors, including the ones in the stocks.
Right?

Any mutants?
Nothing. Hold on.
Sucy grabs one of the people she freed by the collar and brings him before Francine, who is currently still having her face pressed against the wall with just a few fingers. Your thumb is still pressing on her throat, but she isn't struggling. Not properly, at least, you don't count weirdly writhing and gyrating as "struggling". Especially not with the weird noises she's adding.
Fran. Where are the mutations on this boy?
Whaaaat? Come on. You can clearly see the tail. He's a monkey boy! You're infected too, you know. You're a bird skull. Can you sing for me, Sucy? Please?
Ah. She's high. Likely to stave away the desire for that drug she mentioned. Hair of the dog, i suppose. I wonder if she has some more lying around.
Why do you want it?
I keep myself busy in my own ways when I'm not working, you know. I usually prefer mushrooms, though.
How often are you high when you are throwing bottles of liquid fire around?
It only happened around twice. It's just hallucinations, you know, I can follow your commands. And it's easy to tell what's real and what isn't. They move at different framerates.
Right!? So sloppy... Heyyy, Apex? Can we go to bed together? We need to make some more of ourselves.
So you took people and put them in makeshift stocks because you were so drugged you saw them as mutants?
I did what was needed, right? Right!? You know I don't do bad work.
You have done a lot of bad work. And I think it's about time I end that.
Ohhh so rough! Come on. I'm ready for it! Choke me, mommy!
Final decision: will you kill the mad scientist once and for all? If so: how do you want to kill her? You have some free reign over the finisher here.

Basic Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Items and equipment

Skills and spells
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: May 14, 2019, 04:47:22 pm »

*slowly raises hand*
Can I talk here real fast? Uh, I'm secretly hot for this situation and I think we should shut her up by giving her what she really wants, you know?
*puts hand down*
im sorry i spoke
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: May 14, 2019, 04:53:15 pm »

Man, you're braver than I. Now I'll second your vote and we'll almost certainly get what we want!

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: May 14, 2019, 04:55:02 pm »

I feel like there's sarcasm there, or at least a thinly veiled warning about how much of a bad idea this is.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: May 14, 2019, 04:56:43 pm »

No, I was seriously considering posting something along the lines of "kill her in a way she appears to enjoy" but was too scared to do so because that would paint me as a psychopath.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: May 14, 2019, 05:01:06 pm »

Well uh I was saying something along the lines of uh we don't have to kill her we could just dominate her so hard that it gets hammered into her skull that "if you do this crap again you're not going to be enjoying this. I will sting you and walk away. Those children that burst from your corpse will get to starve and die on their own. Understand?"
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: May 14, 2019, 06:13:13 pm »

Well uh. Can't say I'm terribly fond of the idea. I'm pro finishing her off, with the method being to leave it up to Alexia. She's been handy as of late(hah), so this might be a good time to let her get her bloodlust on.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: May 14, 2019, 08:30:37 pm »

-1 for the horny plan, i'm sorry but this don't make a lot of sense in character or out of character

I would say that we should put the vermin on her, tie her and let everybody punish her

but I will vote to let Alexia handle this if needed to keep the yiff outta here
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: May 14, 2019, 08:55:55 pm »

The problem with that, Kit, is we've done that.  We introduced ourselves by drinking her blood.

..I think Mantorok infected her drugs, hence the purple.  So we need to kill her in a clean manner that doesn't leak fluids everywhere.  Crushing via hugs?  Doombolts?

Doombolts, probably.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:20:26 pm by Devastator »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: May 15, 2019, 08:21:30 am »

guarantee that she can't scream before this, and kill her outside
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: May 15, 2019, 04:42:50 pm »

Alright, got my brain un-drunk. Not sober, just un-drunk.
Here's "So crazy it might work" Plan B.

Knock science lady out cold. Bind her, and have someone keep her KO'd while we decide what side of the plan is going to happen.

How do we decide? We experiment with Siphoning Cloud - It siphons into us normally. What if we bind it to a container like a flask or bottle? Can we draw out energies and make healing options if we chip in a bit more mana in the moment? If yes, continue. Else, go to Plan A: KILL.

Now, we think Mantorok rigged the drugs. So we get them out of her system. How? A potion-linked Siphon. And when I say we get them out? I mean we get ALL the drugs out.

This potion will not be healthy life energies. It will be the most concentrated drug known to mortals.

Oh, that's gonna be one HELL of a hangover.

To keep her from going on drugs again, make it kinky for her, like we're "punishing" her (which we are don't get me wrong) but in a way that the pleasure from bowing to our unbreaking will outweighs the pain of the world's most powerful withdrawl.

Does this sound like a valid plan, now?
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: May 15, 2019, 05:17:30 pm »

Oh well, let Alexia decide.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: May 16, 2019, 06:06:35 pm »

Alexia. I leave this one in your hands.
Good. She's useful, you know.
What?
She's going to be useful to us a little longer, but...
Your arm releases her throat, and instead grabs her arm. She has rather small arms, all things considered. She doesn't do a lot of heavy lifting, that's for sure. After Alexia is done, however, she won't be doing much of anything, you figure. She actually takes over for the talking, as your other companions are either unconscious or not present. First, though, Alexia begins to stroke and prod the rest of Francine's body, slowly touching her chest, before stopping at the side with a single finger, as if choosing something. You elect to wait and see. Francine is too out of it to see that you aren't the one talking. Alexia is mumbling to herself.
She puts the whole hand around the lithe body, and places the thumb against just below Francine's breasts. She squeezes quickly, and you feel something give just about instantly.
For going against our orders, we will take a rib.
Francine yells in pain, flinching back from the sudden influx of pain. More out of reflex than anything resembeling resistance, her arm flies towards you. Alexia catches it without a second thought.
For threatening us, an arm.
The demon hand goes to the elbow, places the middle finger above and the other fingers on the underside. Like one would crush a toothpick, she begins applying pressure. Slowly. Francine is screaming and crying at this point, mumbling incoherently as she tries to fight the intoxication while her body tries to keep her moving. In the end, in her growing panic at the increasing pain and pressure, her own escape attempt is what broke her elbow. With a sickening pop, her arm bends just a bit too far, and is left dangling, every minute movement causing more pain, a shard of bone visibly bulging under the skin as the skin begins to discolour, purple, swollen bruises will appear in short order.
And if I was not of two minds about it...
She places the fingers around Francine's skull, her remaining arm clawing at the hand in desperation, her mumbles turning into shouts of rage and desperation. She's trying to struggle away, bit at the palm, anything to try and stop you. You feel sick, but Alexia is revelling in it. Increasing pressure around the other drider's scalp, the tips digging into the temples and causing trickles of blood of spill out as she begins to convulse and shake. Finally, Francine vomits. Whether from the drugs or pure stress, you're not sure. It's vaguely purple, you note. Then, just as she begins to scream in an uninterrupted final screech, Alexia relaxes her fingers. The crushing pressure lessens, and Francine looks at you with terrified eyes, crying and sobbing. It's... strange.
I would have killed you. But you are useful. You will be of use to me, but crippled. No more movements without help from others, not for a while. Depend on those you deem lesser than you. I believe you will find it... humbling.

With a final flick, Francine is thrown against the wall, her arm slapping against it uselessly, causing another burst of pain. Francine collapses, clutching the broken arm, and you elect to start walking away, feeling a bit close to vomiting yourself. You... may have forgotten that Alexia is a sadist. Unfortunately, you are not. Still, even if you plan on finishing Francine off, you need a bit of time to recover from that little ordeal. You eventually find yourself unable to stop yourself from dry-heaving. It's then you realize you haven't eaten anything in a long time. Fortunately, there seems to be some food with the refugees, guessing from the smell.
When you enter, you see your suspicions were correct, they seem to be roasting a few chickens over a fire. But where did they get those?
Where did you get those chickens?
They went out to get them, obviously. The kid says, answering for them while turning one of the spits. He took no time at all to get comfy with them. He doesn't look at you while he talks, too intent on roasting the chickens evenly.
Hey, drider? We should have a quick chat. So I can thank you, and because of something else I noticed.
S-sure, but what do you mean they "went out to get them?"
They got concerned about food, went out, and then the other drider started doing things.  Just came across some free-roaming chickens.
Bunch of madmen... I thought there was enough food left!
You keep people fed on oats and water, and they get antsy. Come on, now, you're like twice my age, and probably like ten times that.
I'm not that old, and that's besides the point... Where is Yunikki?
You see Sucy leaning against a wall, passively observing the whole place. She has a fireplace close to her, and Yunikki is laying down next to it, mostly naked. HEr deceny is just about all that was kept, and that's only barely. She doesn't look too injured anymore, but... she's still unconscious.
She's stable, now. Keeping her in bed for a while should be fine. I'll get some tonics at the ready to bolster her... Is Francine dead?
...No.
What Alexia did is none of my concern. I have the supplied needed for painkillers. I suppose I should start on the cast? Or were the limbs ripped off rather than broken?
You look at her for a while. How did she know... J-just broken.
Guessing from the screams, however, not lightly. Good work, Sydney. I think she understood the point this time.
...Yeah. Sure.
You stick around for a while as Sucy gets to work, closer to Francine. You've got a lot of things on your mind right now.

Basic Stats

Items and equipment

Skills and spells

I'm hoping this wasn't too titillating for you.
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: May 16, 2019, 06:15:22 pm »

hm? oh, no, of course not.

I mean, Alexia is my favorite character, but that's probably not an indicator of anything, right?
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 216