Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 216

Author Topic: Web of Life: A Drider's Adventure (Ended)  (Read 184824 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Web of Life: A Drider's Adventure
« Reply #270 on: January 25, 2017, 10:00:00 pm »

Socialize with Yunikki!

(The ship must sail!)
+1
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 26, 2017, 02:55:16 am »

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 26, 2017, 06:14:38 pm »

The Eastern Ship

So... Where ARE you from, anyways?
The east, if that was not clear. A village called Arro, close to the coast. It's beautiful in spring, when the crabs migrate. They come in all types of colors, and they just cover the buildings and streets. It's a bit of a hassle on the carriages, but...
Yunikki takes off her helmet, and shakes away the helmet hair. She looks to have a wistful smile on her face.
You know, those crabs kinda remind me of you, now. It kinda freaked me out when I noticed those things have eight legs. I was so scared of spiders when I was little I couldn't go outside during my favorite time of the year! Still, my little brother captured around five of them and let them loose around the house. That got me over my fear of eight legs pretty quick... Hey, question?
Shoot.
How many eyes do you have, anyway? I always see a couple of them, but you've usually got some hair over your forehead.
Typical eight. You pull your hair back to show her the smaller red dots. But I get most of my vision from the bottom two. The red film helps protect against hair and other fluids, but I can't see quite as well.
Freaky...
Well, I didn't choose how I was made. I'd leave it out, to be honest. I have trouble keeping track of my sight when I use all my eyes, anyways. Kind of why I prefer keeping some hair over it.
huh... Say, do you think there's crab people?
I mean, it's possible. There's a lot we don't know about our oceans.
I guess so. Although I figure I would have seen them during the migration or something.
You know, sentience does mean we don't follow the basic instincts. I mean, I don't spend all my time hanging in a tree liquefying prey, do I?
What? I thought spiders spent more time hunting in groups and living in caves?
You're thinking of GIANT spiders. They work like that, yes, but the average spider lives on its own and lives off things that just get stuck in the web.
I thought those were just strays or something. How do you know this stuff, anyway?
Books. Or, just ONE book anyways. "Arachnids and Offshoots". I got it from our local healer.
You guys had a healer? Aren't those really rare?
Well, we had a pretty important city nearby. He just visited from time to time... He was visiting during the attack. His bodyguards racked up quite a kill count.
The crusader and the guy with pistol, isn't it? They were making some moves, but you proved to be a bit more... intimidating? At the very least, you were already involved with somebody.
Still don't get how somebody remains so angry for so long. I mean, he lost a friend and stabbed me, how does that leave much room for such a personal grudge?
I wouldn't know. That kid was around Vvulf all the time, though. Maybe Vvulf was banking on something? Like, maybe the angry kid would give some kind of exploding mutant during the ritual?
Can we not talk about the ritual?

A small awkward silence falls over the two of you as Yunikki apologizes and coughs. You try to get the conversation started again, from a different topic.
So... How'd you learn to work with heavy armor?
Oh, just guard training in the village. I wasn't any good with fishing, and we still needed some income. They tried equipping me some lighter stuff at first, but I like having some weight on me, you know? Eventually, they tried that, and I got to work learning how it works. The trick is working with your momentum.
How does momentum work in this?
Well, you need more force to move yourself when you're armored, and it's easy to overshoot. So you need to work with that, get some movement going, and make sure that you don't hit anything. I mean, that's how I did it at first. After a bit of training, I could just force my movement correctly.
Which left you with a killer body, too.
Hahaah, yeah. I was pretty proud that I was stronger than my big brother. Hell, I was stronger than most people in my village! Still, It wasn't good enough. My sword techniques were sloppy, so they kept me off of proper guard duty. They had me man the toll booth.
In heavy armor?
Yep! *sigh* I was getting boiled alive in there, and the money was slow. That's where I made the worst mistake of my life...
She looks uncomfortable for a few seconds, but then quickly finishes up.
I started skimming off the collections, and when that came out I was shunned. My family was ashamed to call me kin, nobody wanted to associate with me, and I couldn't get work. I wasn't going to start begging, so I stole my suit of armor and left for this country. 
Where you decided to keep robbing people, eh?

You and Yunikki nearly jump out of your skins when you hear Dad's voice from behind the two of you.
Well, it's none of my business. Come on, we're going soon. Pack up some food.
Your father has donned his helmet again, giving him an intimidating figure. His old bounty hunter costume was still in fine shape, it seems. You slowly get up again, taking care not to hurt yourself. You've been sitting still too long during the talk with Yunikki, and you feel a little stiff. Your dead leg drags a little as you get up and walk over to your father, who is packing up his rucksack. It looks like he's been travelling for quite a while.
Hey dad...
Hey, kiddo. His voice seems to instantly lose it's constant harsh edge it had around the others.
How did you find me?
Well, I knew the general direction they went. I was kept inside the city with the rest of the refugees for quite a while, but after a couple days I snuck out, under the pretense that I was just hunting a bounty to put some food on the table for the rest of town.
They're still not back to their houses?
The count wouldn't let them. They deemed it too risky to instantly resettle after a bandit raid. I can't blame his decision, but things don't really look all that great, right now. Still, I needed to save you from this, though it looks like it's unneeded. Your Nordic friend told me all about the... ritual. I'm glad you made it out of there alive. R-Really glad.
Your father's shoulders seem to slump a little. He suddenly wraps his arms around you, engulfing you in a hug.
Don't... ever make me think I lost you again.
You hear sobbing behind his helmet. You return the hug gladly, even of one of his hands is touching your burn marks. After a while, though, you still push his hand off.

After that, the journey begins. Sam and Yunikki have a full rucksack, filled to the brim with goodies, while your father has traveling supplies. The journey to the city would be about four hours of travel, but you need frequent rests due to your condition. Yunikki and your father are patient enough for it, but Sam doesn't look to pleased. Still, even he should know it isn't too clever to go about it alone.
When you finally reach the edge of the forest and reach the road, things should go much easier. Still, you should watch out for any highwaymen.

Follow the road and try to keep going
The longer you take to get to the healer, the worse your injuries might get. It's best to get there as soon as possible. Without the roughness of the forest, you should be able to make it without rest of you strain yourself a little.

Follow the road, but carefully
The road will make it easier, but you can't overtax yourself. If you need the occasional rest, so be it.

Keep some distance from the road
You can use the fields and sometimes the forest to keep yourself out of the open road. The rougher terrain will force you to rest occasionally, however, and might still walk into an ambush

Other

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:40:54 am by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 26, 2017, 06:21:06 pm »

Follow carefully, and practice getting our Skellaton to run about for us, perhaps teach it a few tricks.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 27, 2017, 05:53:35 pm »

Follow carefully, and practice getting our Skellaton to run about for us, perhaps teach it a few tricks.
+1
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 27, 2017, 06:52:39 pm »

Trouble on the road

You begin to follow the road, taking the needed rest stops whenever you need to. Progress is a little slow, but your companions are patient. Although Sam never quite seems to stop grumbling, he doesn't want to be alone with all his loot on this road. You're quite thankful for that. It's kind of weird to feel utterly exhausted in every fiber of your being like this. You're used to only being tired for a few hours, at worst. But this is just horrid. Shivers, and a suffocating feeling while your wounds seem to burn a little harder each time. Fortunately, your little lizard friend has managed to catch up with you again as you were resting, allowing you to play around with it. Trying to send it ahead seems to work out, even if it does have a bit of an attitude about it. It looks so smug every time you make it return. You do, however, notice something interesting when you send it ahead to go forward. If you focus on it hard enough, you get a bit of an imprint on what it is seeing. It mostly just causes some severe déjà vu when you walk past a place the lizard walked past. If you were to train hard enough, you could probably learn to see through your minion's eyes, but right now you don't quite have to ability to do that.

Most of the travel is spent with talking, however, in-between the times your lizard goes ahead and returns. Yunikki is still enamored with the little creature, and your dad looks a little wary. He's still new to the idea of his daughter being a necromancer, after all. The road is boring, honestly, and the constant breaks aren't helping matters much. However, one time when you bring the lizard forward, you get a bad sense of foreboding instead of more boredom. You're a little wary as you move forward, and that proves to be valuable. Paying attention to the sides of the road, you manage to catch a glimpse of a man hiding in a tree. You stop the rest of the group, and point out the highwayman getting ready to make his move. Usually, you'd just immediately try to fix this problem, but you feel as though the writer is currently dealing with some time constraints, so you have to deal with this carefully.

Let somebody go first.
This will attract his attention, then allowing somebody else to take care of him while he's busy

Let your father hook him out of the tree
That should be fun. It looks like an awfully difficult shot however.

Talk him down.
You're a bit too tired to fight someone, right now. Maybe you can convince the highwayman to just leave you alone.

Go around.
Maybe he has allies, maybe your plan won't work. A detour shouldn't be too hard...

Other

« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:41:07 am by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 27, 2017, 07:26:14 pm »

Let your father hook him out of the tree

Glory to United Forenia!

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 28, 2017, 06:46:55 pm »

Another day, another scar
Pull him down, dad.
Hmm. It's a difficult shot...
Your father begins to swing his hook in a circle, and then uses the momentum to send it flying towards the target. Sadly, the branches get in the way, and the hook ends going nowhere as the target jumps back, shouting something you can't quite understand. You hear other people responding to him, however, and soon enough a burly man jumps out of a nearby bush, wielding a net! Your father isn't having any of that, however, and he quickly throws his hook again towards the man with the net. He manages to snag him on the shoulder, and pulls hard. The man is a bit too large to effectively be pulled by your father, but the hook tears free of the meat, making the victim cry out in pain and bleed profusely. In the meantime, the rest of your group has properly unsheathed their swords as another man comes out of the bushes. He doesn't appear too interested in capturing you, as he's wielding a mean-looking spiked mace. He bears a tattered brown robe, and charges into battle with much zeal. You now notice that you forgot to grab a new weapon, after you lost the last one inside the bulk of the pillar of meat. You keep your distance from the fight, although you still have your stinger if it comes down to it. Yunikki uses the substantial bulk of her armor to clothesline the man with the mace, stunning him for just a moment. She attempts to stab him during this, but her movement is just a bit too clumsy. The man dodges,and counterattacks with a crushing blow. Yunikki's armor holds, but she is knocked back all the same. The maceman, smelling opportunity, attempts another hit, this time aiming at the helmet. Suddenly, however, Sam grabs the arm wielding the mace and jams a small, jagged knife in there.

Your father has an easier time dealing with the bulky man. His experience clearly shows as he uses his hook and axe in a terrifying tandem, showing a cold calculating side of him your only rarely managed to glimpse throughout his life. Alibert isn't going for lethal strikes, he's trying to bleed his opponent dry, avoiding any unneeded risks. When the man falls to his knee, begging for mercy as his blood gushes out of the many wounds, your father quickly rams the axe between his eyes, killing the bandit on the spot.
Then, of course, the axe gets stuck. He forces it out with a foot on the torso of the man, but he clearly struggles a bit. In the meantime, Yunikki and Sam's combines onslaught has finally claimed their due, and the mace-wielder is no more. You're glad this went without a hitch, you breathe a sigh of relief. Suddenly, however, an arm grapples around your throat, and a small dagger is put against your face. One quick strike, and you're done.
Right then! This is over! Hand over the valuables, and your little monster doesn't get a permanent smile.
He forces his thumb between your lips, and presses the small blade against the corner of your mouth. You should have heard this guy coming! But you're just so exhausted...

Damn it! You two, hand it over... I'm not risking it! Your father has an edge of panic inside his otherwise commandeering voice. Sam doesn't look impressed: Why the hell should I care!? She's ugly anyways!
Yunikki decides to answer the highwayman directly:Think about this, rotbrain! What's to stop us from killing you after you let her go? Are you really gonna drag a drider all the way to safety?
The man falters for a bit. You can feel his heartbeat against yours. Your stinger seems to moisten already...
How are going to carry our loot? What about your little companions? So here's MY deal. You let her go, and we'll let you go without a hitch.
You think I'm stupid, you tin can!?
I mean, you haven't proven the opposite.
Screw you! J-just give me the damn gold, and let me leave.
Fine then... Catch!
Yunikki removes her rucksack of valuables, and throws it before you and the highwayman. He stands there awkwardly for a time, and then slowly moves forward, keeping his blade trained on you.
Of course, he forgot to think of the fact that he's in front of you now. And that you are never, EVER without a weapon. Jumping back on your hind legs, you move your stinger forward, striking him in his side. His dagger hits your carapace, sinking the small blade inside, but it hardly matters to you. He cringes together, holding his new wound, as a hook around his side pulls him backwards towards your father, who uses the existing momentum to...
*THUNK*

The axe is buried deep inside the highwayman's skull, and he makes some final twitches before expiring. NOW, you can sigh in relief. The dagger is still stuck in the underside of your spider abdomen, but it's likely better to just leave it in. Pulling it out might cause severe bleeding, and you need all the blood you have at the moment. Fortunately, it doesn't hurt much, and there isn't much in the way of vitals inside your spider body. Your father kicks the bodies of the dead highwaymen in frustration, as Sam quickly gets to work looking them over for goods. There isn't much except for an interesting ring with some engravings on it and a pair of earrings. The man with mace was bearing a religious symbol, but it's made of wood, and thus without value.
The journey continues onwards, and there are no more problems along the way. While it looks bad, the small blade doesn't really add any difficulty to the travel. You finally reach the city, and you still feel utterly exhausted. You push yourself for those last hundred meters as you see a score of people entering and leaving the city. There is a tollbooth, however, and most just quickly pay their gold and leave. When you get close your father goes ahead. The tollbooth guard seems to recognize him.

Aha! Our ambitious bounty hunter returns... Without a head or a prisoner, I see. You know the deal, old man. We only let you outside because you promised me a bounty! If I don't get a head in front of me, you can clear off!
The bounty's become impossible. As far as I can tell, it isn't even necessary that he still has a head! He got taken in by some kind of ritual. These people can tell you more.
*sigh* God-damn it. You don't need to. Our scouts have told us they found a wide plain of ash and enough residual magic to make a wizard's head explode. Considering you need around hundreds of idiots for that kind of residue, I'm gonna assume they WERE the bandits. Fuckin' hell. Never gonna get that promotion... Well, fine then. You still need to pay the toll. You AND your little circus.
Your father seems satisfied at having to do only that. He reaches down into his pouch, and removes a handful of gold pieces. He shoves it into the toll-man's hands.
Hmm, you see... I did risk my career by letting you outside, refugee... Don't you think you could grant old Mooselick a little extra?
You treacherous little... I don't have anything else. Come on... I need to get her inside, she's hurt bad.
Your dad looks to be in a pinch, will you help?

Pay out of your pocket.
You still have Lucius's gems and money. You can probably convince the guard with that.

Blackmail the guard
Forcing somebody to pay more is clearly corrupt. It sure would be unfortunate if somebody else would find out, wouldn't it?

Make your companions pay.
They've got a massive pile of loot on their backs, they can help out, right?

Other

FORUM RUNNERS
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:41:20 am by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Web of Life Side Story: Tom
« Reply #279 on: January 29, 2017, 07:59:23 am »

Some of you may be familiar with the Forum Runner Challenge, which is pretty much a thing where two player go through multiple challenges set by different hosts, on different games. My challenge for this is pretty much to form the backstory for a bo- special person in the future, so here we go! I also have to do it in 7 chapters. Also, I unfortuantly have to put everything in red, which is a bit awkward, but I'm sure i'll be able to make it work.

By the way, words that are italliced and bolded at the same time are mostly the narrator's mad ramblings.

Also, Blackmail the guard.

Chapter 1: Innocence
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:27:23 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Web of Life Side Story: Tom
« Reply #280 on: January 29, 2017, 09:21:40 am »

Also, I unfortuantly have to put everything in red, which is a bit awkward, but I'm sure i'll be able to make it work.

Ah, font color getting in the way? Ok then. How about like this:

Spoiler

(the idea is to make your turns easier to spot, anyway)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Web of Life Side Story: Tom
« Reply #281 on: January 29, 2017, 09:27:34 am »

Also, I unfortuantly have to put everything in red, which is a bit awkward, but I'm sure i'll be able to make it work.

Ah, font color getting in the way? Ok then. How about like this:

Spoiler

(the idea is to make your turns easier to spot, anyway)
Thanks!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 29, 2017, 10:24:00 am »

Pay out of your pocket.

Glory to United Forenia!

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 29, 2017, 05:50:10 pm »

Doctor's note

Look, dad. It's fine. I can pay.
You fumble around for the bag attached to your belt, the one piece of clothing you've been able to consistently keep. You look at the guard, who seems a bit uncomfortable with you, and ask what he needs to let your group in.
...Ten pieces each, and i'm going to need fifty to let the lawbreaker in.
Bloodsucker... You stumble around in your bag, and remove thirty gold pieces to pay for your group. You think for a while, and then decide to try out the rubies.
How many rubies to satisfy you?
All of them. Then, I'll be able to work something out, I figure.
...Fine. Take them. You take out the rubies and shove them in his waiting hands. He recoils a little when one your pedipalps brushes his belly.
Gah... Well, enjoy your stay in Thamore City. Stay out of trouble.

You enter the city at long last, feeling quite bled out, money-wise. Your father removes his helmet, now that he feels safer, and Yunikki does the same. She looks a little awed by the size of some of the buildings. You can't help but agree. You used to think that your father's inn was one of the largest buildings around, but all the houses here are made of solid brickwork, and tiled roofs. Windows allow a look inside the buildings, and they looks just as nice on the inside. it gives you looks to indoor gardens, studies, even magical rooms, where a brilliant blue flame keeps the place looking beautiful. The roads looks quite wonderful, as well. There is a sewer system in place, and a sickly green light seems to come from the different grates, spread around the street. The road is flattened brickwork, almost certainly made with the assistance of magic, but the walkways for the people not in carriages is simple cobblestone. You're quite glad you have no feeling in your dead leg, as it taps and strikes against the rough stones.

Another thing you notice is the sheer amount of DOGS people have here. In your village, there was a grand total of one dog, and it died around a year ago. Some stray cats aside, there were very few four-footed friends around. In Thamore, however, you can't make it through a street without seeing at least two dogs. And they have so many types, it's ridiculous. small ones that resemble rats more than they do dogs, dogs the size of a small bear, dogs with floppy ears, pointed ears, long tails, fuzzy tails...
While the sight of almost every dog looking at you curiously, even twisting their heads to look at you, is absolutely adorable, it does give the unfortunate smell of wet dog throughout the city. Still, though, you're quite enamored with the streets, and you haven't even reached anything beyond the entrance district. A large gate marks the next district, and a sign indicates this is the market district.
Just hold on a little longer. Ambrosius is just a little farther.
You were so distracted by the city you forgot about its people. Many, many people are staring at you. Whether it's because you're a drider or because you look as if you could faint at any moment, you're not sure as of yet. Your eight legs give a distinctive noise as they tap the cobblestones, calling more attention to you. You feel a little embarrassed as so many eyes fall on you.

It only gets worse when you get to the main market. There are dozens of stalls, and the smell of all types of food overtakes the earlier smell of wet dog. But the stares...
You're not a shy person, generally, but people are looking at you like you're more of a circus attraction than a person. It's doing it's job in making you feel uncomfortable. You wander past the open market, and some children have taken to following you at a distance. Suddenly, you are stopped by a very well-dressed man. He is quite fat, and his face looks a bit red. He looks quite kind, however, and he has a massive moustache.
Excuse me, miss, but are you quite alright? You look like you need a doctor...
That she does. If you'll excuse us, we'd like to get to him.
Do you have the money to pay for it? His tarif recently went up substantially, from what I understand he intends to travel.
We can make do.
The portly gentleman makes way, and shoos off the children that were following you. He still looks quite concerned for you.

At long last, Ambrosius' shop in sight. You see his crest, a shield in front of a crow, adorned with a castle in yellow and red colors. You usually see it on his carriage, and he has adorned it above his building. You enter, and see Dismas leaning against the wall. He seems to be cleaning his pistol with a stick. He looks up from his work when you enter, and nods his head in the direction of the door adjacent to him. He gives little more than a grunt of acknowledgement. You go on through, and enter the most sterile room you've ever seen. Even the very AIR smells clean, and you see Ambrosius in a white robe, working away on a table. He seems to be fiddling with some potions. You father coughs to get his attention, while Yunikki and Sam quietly remove themselves from the room.
Ambrosius turns around, and speaks without even looking up. He's till holding on to one of his potions, and is stirring it with a long, thin spoon.
Before you ask, my tariff has been raised by fifteen gold because of some unfortunate events in my life. If you cannot pay, just leave.
At this point, I don't think I can afford to.
Ambrosius stops his stirring and looks up. He looks aghast when he sees your condition.

Sydney?! My god, I thought you were dead! From the look of things, I'm not far off! Good god, what have you been DOING!?
He looks you over, wincing at every single injury he finds on you. The bandages are reddened. You didn't notice your wounds had opened up again while traveling.
Goodness... Well, we can discuss pricing later. I'm going to fix you up right now. I hope you haven't been moving around too much.
We had to walk here from the forest. Took us about six hours. We also ran into some trouble, as you can see by her third leg from the left.
ARE YOU MAD?! BY ALL RIGHTS SHE SHOULD HAVE BLED OUT ON THE WAY HERE! GODS-DAMN IT!
Ambrosius gets to work on your injuries, starting by removing the dagger from your second belly. It hurts a lot more when it's removed than when it went it, but his palms glow with a soothing white light, and soon the pain passes.
I'd put you under, but I can't risk slowing down your heartbeat at this point. You're going to have to bear it. Oh goodness, look at those burns...
He quickly removes your shirt. You decide against resisting, you're a bit too tired to care about your nudity right now. Your dad leaves the room to save you some modesty, however.

My goodness. Just what have you been doing, girl? I was told you stayed behind in order to save the town... Oh no, were you tortured? These are bite marks...
You should tell him something.

Tell him the truth
There is no harm in somebody knowing what' been happening in your life. You should just explain to him. It's likely to be therapeutic, even.

Lie.
Maybe it's better if he doesn't know what you've been up to.

Lie of omission
Give him most of story, but leave out the parts that are... unneeded. You need to specify which parts, however.

Remain silent.

Other

FORUM RUNNERS
IMPORTANT NOTE
One of the contestants has requested for an extra day, as he had to spend a day away from his computer. As a result, the deadline has been moved to the first of february.(that is to say, when it reaches that day, they are officially late.)

« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:40:24 am by Liquefied Spleens »
Neat stuff I do:

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 29, 2017, 06:27:54 pm »

Tell him the Truth. Why Bother to lie? He Might get most of the Story from our Skin if we don't tell him...
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 216