Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30191 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"You two, enough."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Megumi looks around at the beach.

"Oh, man, a beach! I haven't been to one in forever. Thanks, Mr. Sarariman!"
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"What, I can't be a little annoyed at Marvin over here moping around instead of making himself fucking helpful? What the fuck ever. I'm not going to forgive him again if he gets in my way.

What the hell am I looking for, anyway?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Ice clicks his fingers. "We are looking for this town's pirate queen. We currently do not know her name, but, due to her reputation, it likely won't be difficult. She is a suspected Sin. We are to carefully scout out and figure out whether or not this is true, and if so, capture her. And, I would like to hammer this in to all of you people," he says, before placing a hand to his head.

Suddenly, everyone hears the next words as if they were shouted into their minds. Captured. Not. Killed.

"I hope that's clear enough. If she doesn't turn out to be a Sin, well... We will sniff around for information around this town and others."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima asks Ice quietly as bunny reaches out for Megumi ,"Is she going to come play with us to?" She has been listening like a good child while Bunny reaches and tries to touch Megumi who is closest to him.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Do you know which sin she is?" bryn looks amused at chiyoko's annoyance towards Freya and Tomas.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Hey, hey, jeez, I get it, I get it. Wasn't planning on killing her regardless."

Unless something comes up to stop her, Chiyoko heads into town. She checks to see if any former clients - she was a thief, too, yknow - are around, and know anything about her. Unless she's the type that's not exactly hiding herself, of course, then she just heads toward her as directly as possible.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Megumi is touched! She ruffles Bunny': hair in return.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas sighs and clomps off in a random direction.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Flamenco looks at the people who are gawking at the group while Star Purple steps into existance next to him. They look at eachother, nod, and walk up to the people, standing someplace all of them can get a good look at the duo. Flamenco grabs his hat and makes a bow, Flourishing the hat in such a way that the peacock feather bounce around.

"Greetings and well met, people of this wonderful beach! My name is Flamenco Jotaro and I have come from a place far, far away in both time and distance," He points into the crowd, at nobody in particular but seemingly at everyone at the same time "just to be able to play for you today. Now I know it's a nice day and all, but I've been feeling in a melancholic mood lately, so this first number might be a little more sad than the occasion warrants."

Flamenco on the guitar and vocals and Star Purple on violins, they begin to play for everyone. At the end, Flamenco puts his hat down on the ground in front of him.

"Well then, any request songs? Oh, and could one of you fine people tell me where I can find the nearest bar?"

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Megumi is touched! She ruffles Bunny': hair in return.
Bunny doesn't have any hair so his ears lay back some and he stops reaching looking at Megumi. When she stops petting him he reaches again like a small child. 

Anima is looking at Flemenco with curiosity. She is small so she doubts she can help much but then she looks down the beach to the docks in the distance," If we went and asked the people down at the docks about the 'Pirate Queen' would they know?" Her eyes are sad and she looks at Bunny thinking deeply about sins and adventures and being little.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pat pat.
Black lives matter.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What are you going to do?" Anima asked curious her eyes on the water when Megumi's fingers draw her attention to Megumi's pressence.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

".....Huh?"
Black lives matter.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

" What are you going to do now? Are you going to help find the Lady?" Anima asks and she looks extreamly cute and Bunny struggles and finally she sighs letting him down.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51