Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30249 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Bryn is nearby as well, watching the possible fight.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Flamenco is still at the bar, forlornly staring at a glass of whisky.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Alright, keep pushing me, you goddamn cow, you see where this goes. I don't. Want. To fucking. Talk. But no, instead of letting me go on my merry way you had to plant your ass in the doorway. Beat it or I will actually fucking kill you."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"You don't have the balls, bitch."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko pulls her oversized blade from a gap and brandishes it in a high guard. "Last warning."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

From his seat at the bar, Flamenco says the following to nobody in particular, but loud enough to be heard by everyone. Including the two people getting into a fight.

"Why do people fight eachother? Wouldn't it be better to party with the people you like and simply leaving the people you don't like alone? What's with all the conflict in the world, dude?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The kitsune who was manning the front desk gets between the two women.
"Excuse me valued guests but the Inn has very strict rules about fighting. It would be appreciated if you would follow them."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima sits in stunned staring at the two scantly clad women that she doesn't notice when the bunny slips out the door and into the fitting rooms and then out to the Bar where Flemenco is and he tuggs on an article of clothing happily touching his face. He shows up as if he is supposed to be answering Flemenco's rhetorical questions.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 07:58:19 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Coda gets up from his seat and heads towards his and ice's room. As he enters, he says to his friend,

"You might have to break up a fight quite soon."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Then get this bitch out of my goddamn way."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Then get this bitch out of my goddamn way."
"Is it your way though? Or is it hers? Hell, is it anyone's way? Do any of us even have a way, or are we all doomed to wander forever, lost?"

He swishes the whisky in the glass around and around, unable to drink it.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Stop talking."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Coda gets up from his seat and heads towards his and ice's room. As he enters, he says to his friend,

"You might have to break up a fight quite soon."
He seems to just be laying on his bed and staring up at the ceiling, arms wrapped around himself like a sarcophagus. "It's hardly our problem if they start ripping each other apart," he says, stubbornly.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Stop talking."
The purple lights in his eyesockets flare up, and his stand appears behind him, flexing his four arms.

"I don't take orders from you. I'll talk all I want, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Do you really want to do this right now?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 51