Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30261 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Again, you'd be surprised. There's a reason I'm here and it isn't to give back the armor either."
"How about the complete and bloody massacre of a village becsuse there was demon blood found nearby?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Again, you'd be surprised. There's a reason I'm here and it isn't to give back the armor either."
"How about the complete and bloody massacre of a village becsuse there was demon blood found nearby?"
"The only reason that hasn't happened to my city is because I made sure it didn't."

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

Hino sinks into hot spring, enjoying the solitude.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"The only reason that hasn't happened to my city is because I made sure it didn't."
"It happened to mine, and they wouldn't let me stop it."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko makes a quick motion with her right hand, bringing her fingers together and spreading them apart. A gap opens up beneath the newcomer's feet; she'd have to have lightning-fast reflexes to avoid being unceremoniously dropped from the ceiling into the deepest part of the spring. Assuming she doesn't avoid this, Chiyoko continues on her way out of the room.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The newcomer indeed falls but manages to orient herself so she is holding onto the opening of the gap, with her waist falling through it and her upper body partially on the regular floor.

"Huh. That's a new one..."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko sighs and places her fingers on her forehead. "You can't even fall into a hole properly? Do you even know how dangerous what you're doing right now is?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Obviously not."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"If I let that gap go, you'll either be violently thrown out of it or sliced in half. I recommend picking the option that doesn't involve grievous bodily harm."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How do I pick one option if both of them need me to be in the hole to work...?"

She climbs out, though.
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"The third one where you get out of the fucking portal. Fuck, the people around here are dense.

Now get you and your tits out of my way."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm not dense, asshole. I couldn't understand what you were saying because it was pretty damn stupid.

And what's wrong with my tits, huh? Envious?"
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Oh, I'm so deeply sorry for explaining how to avoid getting killed. Pretty stupid to try and keep you alive, I know." Chiyoko was a bit flushed at this point, though it was hard to tell if it was emotional or just the heat.
GM of Trespassers V2.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're seriously playing that card? Okay. First of all, I had no idea at all your portals could kill people (which is actually kind of cool if you really think about it). Second, I was being nice when you tried to drop me through one with no warning, dumbass. Sorry for not letting myself fall into who knows what because Miss Washboard Chest had a bad day and would rather take it out on random strangers than deal with whatever the hell she's so upset about. Fuck."
Black lives matter.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima has been watching and she cowers behind a rock waiting for somebody to either walk away or start a fight.  Bunny is on land looking between the two arguing women with his hand on his face and head tilted to the side.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 51