Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30272 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Anima slams her juice in one big gulp and smiles at Flemenco," Are you coming to the hot spring?" she asks hopping down from the stool and looking up at him.
"I don't think so. No point really, since I can't feel warmth or wetness anymore. One of the downsides of having no flesh, I'm afraid. The upside is that all I really have to do is polish the old bones once every other week or so at most, so cleaning up is real easy.

You have fun there, I'll probably be here. Looking at other people drink."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

" That must make it really hard to cuddle..." Anima says troubled and she looks down at bunny blushing.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Chiyoko changes into a pretty basic purple bikini and heads down to the women's section of the hot spring.
Chiyoko would find that the hotsprings seem pretty much empty. Not that it's easy to see through the steam. Or that it's a surprise given the seeming lack of clients here.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

She sighs in relief and sinks into the hot spring almost to her eyes.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

" That must make it really hard to cuddle..." Anima says troubled and she looks down at bunny blushing.
"I've been told it's like hugging a coathanger. But, eh, I'm not the cuddling kind anyway."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ohh... Well, Bunny and I are gunna go get into the warm water. Stay out of trouble."  Anima says before she hurries off still blushing she goes into the changing room and changes into a ruffled bikini. Bunny gets up and starts rummaging through her bag looking for something. She sighs and takes the bag from him and fishes out his suit which she hates because it is simply just a bunch of string and absolutly no coverage anywhere, She takes his hand and leads him into the spring humming softly.

Anima gets into the water and gathers her hair up in a messy bun and bunny sits on a rock near her head splashing.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 05:55:16 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka proceeds to go find a place to sit down for a while...
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Anima could almost feel Chiyoko glaring at her through the thick steam.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Bunny cut it out or the mean one will get us..." Anima says and the Bunny Stops tilting it's head. It starts splashing again and Anima pulls him into the Bath and he's forced to float on top of the water because of the way his body is filled with fluff so everything is quiet and Anima sits eyes closed looking up a string (tied around her wrist and bunny's ankle) keeping bunny close to her.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko simply slides a bit further away and attempts to relax.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima sits humming extreamly soft as bunny floats right near her.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The two would feel ripples in the water as someone else gets into the water.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko glances in the direction of the new arrival, annoyed.
GM of Trespassers V2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She gets a great veiw of Gai slipping into the spring. Or, his upper half at least.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 51