Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30265 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Though Freya's eyes are hidden by the top half of her mask, Tomas can feel her gaze on them.
"Is it, now?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I was under the impression that such things were incredibly rare."

Inasmuch as two people wearing face-covering masks can be said to be staring at eachother, this is probably it.

"Its like is only held by a few, and often either in dusty archives as no-one can seem to operate it or on the bleeding edge of research departments where no-one wants to deploy it."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima smiles warmly and hugs bunny pleased she looks at all the people around the bar and the bartender serving drinks.  "Flemenco...Do you think these people are scared of us?" She asks realizing that the group they have in is kind of messy and scary looking but in general nice group of people.
"I don't like making people scared.."
"I would say that's very likely, yes. But you have to remember, people get scared of the silliest things. Like, for example, people get scared of me, right? That's understandable, because I'm a skeleton, and you don't see one every day.

But what people forget is that we've all got a skeleton inside of us. Everyone's a skeleton, deep down! So really, I'm not that weird. But try explaining that to your average joe."

"I don't think your weird Flemenco! Your nice and even Bunny likes you and he doesn't really like anyone not even me." She makes a face at bunny poking him softly but he is completely still as if he had never been moving in the first place.
"What are you looking forward to Flemenco?" she asks suddenly thinking as she looks around the room again at the party they are with. This is the first time she has been around this many people with bunny since she found him.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 02:23:43 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

"Nobody ever does. Ah well, bring me the second strongest drink you got. I need to be sober enough to hit someone, yet drunk enough to get away with it."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"You'd be surprised."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"What are you looking forward to Flemenco?" she asks suddenly thinking as she looks around the room again at the party they are with. This is the first time she has been around this many people with bunny since she found him.
"At this point in life, I'm looking forward to one of two things. Either finding the ultimate song, just to see what kind of effect I can conjure up while playing it. Or, finding a bard worthy of the Flamenco line, so that I can pass on my title. I'm also looking forward to the next party, but that really goes without saying."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Good. Now, I'm gonna find a place to relax after today." She knocks back the rest of her drink, then wanders off toward her room.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"At this point in life, I'm looking forward to one of two things. Either finding the ultimate song, just to see what kind of effect I can conjure up while playing it. Or, finding a bard worthy of the Flamenco line, so that I can pass on my title. I'm also looking forward to the next party, but that really goes without saying."
[/quote]

" I like music. What does Flemenco play most?" Anima asks as she struggles to pull herself into a stool but manages to(after a few minutes of pulling and jumping) facing Flemenco listening holding bunny.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gai shrugs and heads off to the hotspring.

The bartender soon returns to Oroka with a bottle of rice grain alcohol.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

" I like music. What does Flemenco play most?" Anima asks as she struggles to pull herself into a stool but manages to(after a few minutes of pulling and jumping) facing Flemenco listening holding bunny.
"A bit of everything I suppose. It used to be all I could play was ballads with a lute. But these I can play pretty much anything, so long as it has a rythm to it. Sometimes I wonder if I'm playing the music, or the music is playing me. Or if there's even a difference anymore."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka comments that she misses the days when nobody was trying to kill her, briefly tests the drink to see if it contains any poison aside from the high alcohol content, then drinks some of it provided that it does not contain the aforementioned poison.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oroka comments that she misses the days when nobody was trying to kill her, briefly tests the drink to see if it contains any poison aside from the high alcohol content, then drinks some of it provided that it does not contain the aforementioned poison.
Overhearing the comment, Flamenco responds in a loud voice across the room.

"I kind of sympathize, but not on a personal level. At this point I honestly can't even remember a time where nobody was trying to kill me."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The drink does not seem poisoned. It'd be a bad buisness model if it were.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima slams her juice in one big gulp and smiles at Flemenco," Are you coming to the hot spring?" she asks hopping down from the stool and looking up at him.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko changes into a pretty basic purple bikini and heads down to the women's section of the hot spring.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 51