Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30340 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Flamenco sighs deeply shaking his Head.

"Holy shit, you guys are the biggest spoilsports I've met in a long time. You could at least make something up, see how far you can go and stay believable or something.

But no, no, you're right. We should all be brooding and extremely serious all the time. If you'll excuse me e, I'll be in a corner, talking to the wall. At least it will be a better conversationalist."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"My life went wrong right after I was born, jackass."

"Join the club."
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 09:23:08 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"My life went wrong right after I was born, jackass."

"Join the club."
"If you're referring to the 'wanted criminal' club, I believe I'm already in it," His voice changes to a stereotypical news anchor's mid-sentence, "Katsumi Chiyoko, world-class criminal!"

"Holy shit, you guys are the biggest spoilsports I've met in a long time. You could at least make something up, see how far you can go and stay believable or something.

But no, no, you're right. We should all be brooding and extremely serious all the time. If you'll excuse me e, I'll be in a corner, talking to the wall. At least it will be a better conversationalist."

"Have fun."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Meant the whole 'life when wrong when I was born' thing, but whatever.

And yeah, enjoy whining about the whining, that's definitely making you superior to everyone here, yup. Please, do not leave us, and demonstrate your outstanding conversational skills to our feeble minds."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ice slowly rotates in midair.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"It's a long and shitty story. If you want it that bad you can track me down later."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Didn't say anything."
carrot cakeu

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Flemenco do walls talk about fun things?" Anima asks curiously suddenly at his side. Her sucker is gone and she looks up at him eyes wide.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko frowns. "Whatever." She wanders off in search of booze.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 10:00:29 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The inn is quite pleasant, with fairly modern decor all around the room and nice wooden walls. The kitsune manning the front desk tosses everyone keys as the pass by her, which they need to to get to the helpfully labeled bar or to the hotsprings and rooms. Sarari is apparently chatting her up as this goes on.

Gai end up following Chiyoko on her way to the bar, which is much like the entrance place but decorated with fancy booze and manned by chubby but cheerful looking bartender.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko shoots an irritable glance at Gai, then orders a cocktail that suggests possible mental instability in anyone willing to actually imbibe the concoction.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ice heads straight to his room.
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gai sits next to her and orders some of fruity girly drink. Gai looks at Chiyoko as the bartender sets about working on the orders.

The room Ice shares with Coda is mainly blue and red, with a pleasantly scented set of toiletries set on the beds. There's also a place for incense in the corner. Finally, on a table there is a room service menu which is helpfully noted to be free as thanks to "Mr. Mann".

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"What do you want?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Did I hit the nail on the head with that guess?"
Gai says, without any hint as to what he's talking about.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 51