Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30328 times)

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Coda has been silently surveying the party, carefully judging their words and actions.

"Ice. Even if none of them are sins, it's clear enough their goals align with ours, and they're on the course to find and gather the rest of the sins. Besides, you saw how well they dealt with the paladins, even though their enemies were the Guardians. More impressive yet, they had not simply prepared for resistance; the knights had thoroughly prepared for just such a group of beings as these people. If we are to gather the sins, these people are our best chance of doing so."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Yes, Ice, we are your best chance of doing so. Think long and hard on that statement, and then try and realize exactly where your life went so very, very wrong.

Take your time. I can pinpoint mine to a specific day."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Funny, I can as well and it was within this week."

The moon is rising and the forest is growing cold. It might be a good idea to go inside soon.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll bet you a gold piece mine would make for a better novel."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima pulls the sucker away but doesn't get upset she just stands there looking off the end of the wagon and Bunny tries to get the sucker but she  won't let him so he stands listening looking at Coda head tilted.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 04:36:49 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Bryn has the knight stop with the massage, ordering him to help her down from the wagon. She puts back on her footwear, and hopes down past the paladin, making him look even more ashamed. She laughs and orders him to follow her as she heads inside.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Freya calmly strolls indoors.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko moves inside as well, looking for the mentioned booze.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima scrambles off the wagon and looks at the bodies going in she pulls bunny into her arms and he goes completly still for the first time since the entire adventure had begun. She walks in quickly hoping that there will be a place she can take a bath and get rid of all the grime from the last battle.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So, what is this place again? I think I fell asleep at some point. Or maybe I was dead again for a bit, I'm never sure."

Flamenco follows everyone inside, guitar held loosely in one hand.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"I think it's a inn. Hino follows the rest of the party inside.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"Yes, Ice, we are your best chance of doing so. Think long and hard on that statement, and then try and realize exactly where your life went so very, very wrong.

Take your time. I can pinpoint mine to a specific day."

"My life went wrong right after I was born, jackass."
Coda has been silently surveying the party, carefully judging their words and actions.

"Ice. Even if none of them are sins, it's clear enough their goals align with ours, and they're on the course to find and gather the rest of the sins. Besides, you saw how well they dealt with the paladins, even though their enemies were the Guardians. More impressive yet, they had not simply prepared for resistance; the knights had thoroughly prepared for just such a group of beings as these people. If we are to gather the sins, these people are our best chance of doing so."
"... Okay." He still seems quite reluctant. Nevertheless, he floats inside of the inn lazily.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, now that's a boring answer, and the rudeness is quite uncalled for. I mean, everyone's lives go wrong the moment they're born in a certain sense. Come on, try harder. Give us that bit of info on your life that leaves us wanting for more."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"No."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

"Trust me. His life went wrong when he was born. In a lot of very, very bad ways. You don't know the half of it, and you don't want to know any of it."

Coda enters the inn and finds a corner to drink his booze in, as edgy as ever.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51