Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30351 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"The reason does not concern you."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"The reason does not concern you."
"Very well.  Be that as it may, I am still concerned."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

He tilts his head. "I thought you were supposed to be leaving."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I have not said as such."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Should tell you a lot that we're still way better than the fuckin' paladins."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"And yet you maim and murder casually."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Look, I don't mean to be rude but could you either get on or fuck off, you're only giving the paladins time to catch us."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas boards.

"...It is not like I have much true choice, is it."
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"I don't kill all casually. I only kill Paladins, and only those that seek my death. Granted that's a harder goal than they expect. Anyways, it's more my quest then everyone else's. I seek revenge for what the paladins did to me and my family. I seek to avenge the deaths they caused..."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Hm."
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bryn takes off her shoes, ordering the shamed knight to massage them. Anyone looking at her feet could see countless scars of various size on them. The knight does as she asks, shamefully hanging his head.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"What is the point of that exercise?"
Sigtext

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"I'm gonna guess the knights are only going to ramp up their resistance to us now. So much for that sneaky plan..." Hino then jumps back on board after looking over the pile of bodies and gore in our wake.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There is no point. I wanted my feet massaged, and he can only happily oblige me."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka speaks. "So tell me something... Do you believe that the notion of Good and Evil can be accurately described as a simple line? That something can only be either good, evil or somewhere directly between?"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 51