Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30350 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas looks at the bunny.

"What is it?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

After having a chance to collect herself, Chiyoko turns toward Tomas, green and blue eyes almost blazing. "Hey you, knight-looking fucker. And not you, ice boy, you in the armor. What the hell was that back there?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The bunny looks at Thomas and points at Anima in a very matter of fact way. The Bunny grabs Thomas hand hoping to make him understand what he is saying.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 07:31:08 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

"Well, that answers that, I suppose. Only one more question before I can reveal who I am. What business do the lot of you have invading wrath's mausoleum?"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Someone heal the girl.

I was trying to prevent deaths."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Oroka talks. Its kind of disturbing when she does that. "Coda is fine 135. If any meaningful harm has befallen him, it happened before he arrived here."

"I wouldn't be too concerned now, there is simply no way that these two are in allegiance with the Holy Knights. So long as their goals here do not run too contrary to ours in regards to you-know-who, their presence will not cause us any trouble."

For a moment, the kid's eyes flash brightly. "Don't call me that again. How do you know our names."

He stays silent afterwards, crouching next to his friend and staring at the rest of the party.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Bunny in a last ditch effort runs over to Anima and starts smacking her around a little. The blows are weak and not very effctive and finally it just ends up jumping up and down on her belly angrily for a second. After the second bounce Anima is awake and alert and she sits up flinging bunny outside the mausoleum and toward the crowd of adventurers," Owie...Bunny?"

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

"Ok... Well Mr Number, As a Master Tactician, I need to be prepared for an encounter with anyone in the world, so I make it my business to learn about as many dangerous or unique people as I can. Demon-touched are especially noteworthy. I also like to read the Holy Knights wanted list, its a great way to find new friends. As for Coda... You said his name before I did, and I just assumed you weren't talking to some other invisible person"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

The man who is apparently named Coda stares intensely at Oroka, a gesture which, despite the fact that his expression has not changed, vividly speaks the words, "I've got my eye on you." After a moment, the look's intensity (and with it the message) seems to fade, and he speaks again.

"Regardless, you have not answered my question. Why are you all here?"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Bryn is carried out of the mausoleum by a paladin without armor princess style. Bryn appears to be smiling triumphantly, the paladin's face full of shame.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

The Oroka says "I believe it would be best for you to discuss that with our... Employer."

"As for the kid... I do have a contingency plan for this scenario, but I think you should talk to Brynhilda first."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I don't even know."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gai takes a breath and looks around.
"Oh, I guess we're here for that wrath thing or something."
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 08:43:19 pm by kj1225 »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Someone heal the girl.

I was trying to prevent deaths."

"What you DID was actively try to get in my way. While we were being attacked by paladins. Is your death wish really that huge, because I can definitely fuckin' grant it for you if you want.

We're here for Wrath's corpse part, and if you're planning on getting in our way it ain't gonna work out for you."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima runs to bunny and gathers him in her arms checking him for scratches. He is unharmed so she hugs him and goes and stands shyly behind Gai looking at the new individual, "what's happening?"
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 51