Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30309 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"Finally , some action! Come and gets some, nerds!"

Todasi gets into fighting stance, electricity cracklings around his fingers.
((He is outside the mausoleum.))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gai looks around almost bored.
"Oh, seal the foe in and then back them against the wall, text book maneuver. And keep them away from the object supplying your advantage. Nice as well. One question though. Did you prepare for cold weather?"
Gai looks to be about to pose again.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Black magic begins to pool around Bryn's staff, "Unlike Holy arts, Dark arts have no fancy words. Tears of Taimat." Bryn unleashes the power she gathered, creating hundreds of small blood red orbs that scatter around. They... don't actually do anything special just from initial cast...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I thought you said that dark arts have no fancy words?"
That said, Gai leaps into the air and twirls, a snow cloud hailing down on him as his sword forms. Then, it lessens in intensity as his clothes form. Finally he drops and holds up an arm, upon which his shield falls as he stands up.
"Face the wrath of a true people's champion! Icecheer will rend you asunder!"
The air drops in temperature and Ice begins to spread forward from Gai's feet, making the floor all slippery for those that can't get off the ground.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima rushes forward blade in hand. The blade though large doesn't slow her and she charges her eyes hidden in the shadows of her face she begins a tornado type swing that is supposed to take whatever is in it's path and make it go flying but all she gets is a sad shower of sparks and the sound of metal against metal as she hits sheild after sheild from every angle.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 02:55:12 am by Amoris Veneneum »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko swings her blade in a similar twirl, though she remains stationary; similar lines of light to the ones that had struck toward Gai previously slice across the knights as the edge of her blade blurs.

It was probably a good thing she couldn't really hear the ridiculous name Gai had given to his blade.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

*Post removed. Was apparently not moved with rest of party?*
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 08:50:40 am by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How are we supposed to get through these guys..." Anima's voice has become a growl and she is standing panting looking at the diffrent angles trying to find a break somewhere anywhere but not seeing one. "Are we supposed to just go all out?"
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 02:57:59 am by Amoris Veneneum »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Standing upright for the first time in a while, Oroka holds out her previous bloody cocktail above her boat oar, and pours the fluid on it. The oar darkens, and Oroka spins it around with a flourish before then strikes the ground at her side with moderate force. Her focus shifts to the enemies, glaring at them through a layer of the wyvern mucus which still covered her. She awaiting their action to see what maneuver she should take.

Oroka then said the following words regardless of whether or not someone else was talking at the time. "I've planned for this scenario. See, one of those knights isn't really a knight at all! Its actually a kind of monster known as a Doppelganger, which steals the appearance of its victims. But which one? I'm not telling~"
((She, too, is outside the mausoleum.))
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas, however, appears to have been inside the mausoleum.

"Can you plesse not randomly slaughter people for existing?

Just...Why, you people, why.

What order are you?"

This to the paladins.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

The paladins within the mausoleum do not seem phased by the onslaught. As the party begins to move, the paladins spring into action, rushing towards the party as a solid wall of rune-decorated steel, chanting stinging words to their five adversaries. Three rows of knights advance, bouncing back Anima's charge, only slowed by Gai's ice, and meticulously avoiding the pearls on the ground. There seems to be no escape, and the wall of sharpened demonslaying weapons edges closer, their defensive enchantments and technique almost perfectly repelling the party's attacks. The only strikes which are drawing any blood are Chiyoko's rift slashes, and the vast majority of those are harmlessly repelled by warded armor.

These knights were prepared for an unholy enemy. Very prepared. And in response to Tomas' question, they deliver an ultimatum.

"We are the Guardians of the Sacred Pact. We are paragons of the virtue of patience, and we ensure that the holy knights maintain every tactical advantage possible, to protect the pact by which we are blessed. And as long as you side with these demons, these murderers who have assaulted us and seek to use Wrath against the order, you too are a threat, and are to be eliminated."

A squad of halberdiers moves to the front rank of the paladins, weapons raised to strike with great reach. The demontouched within the mausoleum can feel a painful energy radiating from the blessed weapons. This is to be a difficult fight.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Meanwhile, outside...
Freya wastes no time attacking the stone door with her energy sword, her strikes calculated and efficient from many, many battles. Through her blows are strong, anyone with sufficient fighting knowledge could tell that her blows aren't doing as much damage as they should.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And, whilst the paladins in the mausoleum are dealing with the fighters inside, suddenly, a flurry of rapid, lowly humming bolts of light fly past the party. A single volley of shining, golden-colored arrows. If any one of them were to hit their mark, and they are fired with the eyes of a marksman, the result would surely melt the flesh of any demonic being that it would touch. And even if they were not demonic, they are still, indeed, arrows.

The 6 paladins that fired the bolts quickly lower their weapons, crossbows of metal and wood, designed to resemble a cross. The one in the middle, with his helmet off, revealing a grey, frazzled beard and many scars, growls at the caravan. Instead of reloading his weapon, he holds it up. Instead of a crossbow, the only phrase one could use to describe his armament is "massive sniper rifle". "Repent, dickheads." He fires not a bullet, but a laser, aimed directly at the bardic skeleton, penetrating straight through him, and starts rapidly eating away at the rest of his body.

The old man spits at the party, the glob of saliva dropping to the ground. "I am Argus Suneye, commander of the 6th unit of the Guardians of the Sacred Pact. I'll spare you shitheads the details and just say this -" Five more paladins appear in a row in front of him, with heavy shields and spears, clearly intending to protect the ranged knights. "We're gonna kill you."
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That's nice and all, but you'll need to hit us with the pointy ends first."
With that, Gai begins to brazenly charge into the halberds, and seems intent upon impaling himself on them until he drops to the ground and slides into the halberdier in front of him. He's assisted by the ice, which allows him to slide without losing momentum.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Can we not just get along?!

Wait, they what?!"

Tomas is trying to defend everybody from everybody.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 51