Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30271 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"It's so Pretty... Does Star Purple like bunnies?" Anima whispers looking at him shyly with a small concern. "You just found it just like that?" She pokes the edge of the guitar curious as to the shiny surface a sad look in her eyes the bunny reaches for the object like a small child and she pulls it back shaking her head softly at it.
"I'll be honest with you, I don't really know what S-P likes besides playing music and punching things. He's not really the talking sort."

He scratches his skull.

"As for the guitar, I didn't really just find it laying around on the ground or anything. It was on top of the grave of the previous bard called Flamenco. It's apparently something that's passed down from bard to bard, only she died before being able to, so she got stuck in spirit form in that ruin. Turns out I had already turned undead at that point, so she taught me some stuff for a few years and we talked a bit, and then she moved on. And now it's mine, until the day I pass it on to someone else."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"She sounds like she was a nice person... I found bunny...He was in the street he was missing his eyes.." The bunny looks up at her and again reaches for the shiny guitar. She rests her head on top of his watching him struggle to get away but knowing he wont. Her eyes are sad and kinda teary remembering.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:47:21 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"I'll only say it once. If the Knights point their blade at me, or don't, they all die. Get in my way, well, I won't hold back either." Bryn's stare is cold and icy. Crane leans down to the little girl and offers her a rabbit shaped cookie.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nummy!" Anima takes the cookie smiling happily," Thank you." She munches and the bunny looks between all the people and waves it's arms angrily.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

As the mausoleum comes into view and gets closer and closer, the party are suddenly hit with a wall of noticeable dread. There's some sort of stinging in their ears, and though they can ignore it, it's certainly not a pleasant experience by any means. When they get there, the sensation has reached an almost fervent crescendo, and some of the less capable members of the party may be slowly bleeding from the nose.

Erika, Gai, and Tomas, however, feel no such thing.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 11:10:18 pm by Sl4cker »
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bryn wipes her nose, "It's been a while since my nose has last bled. I don't see any knights. Lucky them."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

"Relax guys. I've planned for this."

Oroko pulls out a tiny capsule from her pocket, lifts it above her head and then squeezes it. A sticky yellow sludge-like substance covers her body and clothing, the volume of the fluid far exceeding what the capsule appears to be capable of holding...

"Mucus from an Albino Jungle Wyvern. Those critters are impervious to all kinds of tricks like this, and when covered in this stuff so too am I! I will warn you that extended exposure to water will wash this stuff right out, so be careful of that."

Oroka then takes out a couple more capsules.

"And I brought enough for everyone!"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko tries, and mostly succeeds, in preventing the reluctance to proceed from showing on her face. She visibly grimaces at the solution Oroka offers, and thinks for a moment. Can she "see" a boundary to the field causing the effect? That seems to be the easiest solution; failing that, she goes for the brute-force method of simply expanding the borders of her own courage temporarily to deal with the effect.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay, we could use that, or I could just grab a couple of reinforcement potions and not be covered in something that might stain my clothing or my hair." She does grab several onyx colored potions from the satchel Crane is carrying and drinks one, offering one to Animas.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima takes the drink her bunny waving it's arms madly almost desperatly at something in the distance.  She downs it and the pain eases and she wipes her nose and looks at everyone getting themselves together. "What can I do?" She asks.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gai is reading his book, seemingly oblivious to whatever is happening. He even has a pair of glasses.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima walks up to Gai and pokes him," don't you feel it?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Relax guys. I've planned for this."

Oroko pulls out a tiny capsule from her pocket, lifts it above her head and then squeezes it. A sticky yellow sludge-like substance covers her body and clothing, the volume of the fluid far exceeding what the capsule appears to be capable of holding...

"Mucus from an Albino Jungle Wyvern. Those critters are impervious to all kinds of tricks like this, and when covered in this stuff so too am I! I will warn you that extended exposure to water will wash this stuff right out, so be careful of that."

Oroka then takes out a couple more capsules.

"And I brought enough for everyone!"
It only seems to work when she clogs up her ears, for some reason... As a side-effect, this makes her nearly deaf for the moment.
Chiyoko tries, and mostly succeeds, in preventing the reluctance to proceed from showing on her face. She visibly grimaces at the solution Oroka offers, and thinks for a moment. Can she "see" a boundary to the field causing the effect? That seems to be the easiest solution; failing that, she goes for the brute-force method of simply expanding the borders of her own courage temporarily to deal with the effect.
Chiyoko doesn't see a boundary, somehow. Seems like whatever's causing this isn't a field. Her courage may be boosted, but it still doesn't stop the pain.
"Okay, we could use that, or I could just grab a couple of reinforcement potions and not be covered in something that might stain my clothing or my hair." She does grab several onyx colored potions from the satchel Crane is carrying and drinks one, offering one to Animas.
This does lessen the damnable ringing. Now that her head's a little clearer, the small witch might realize that she can hear something. It sounds almost like... chanting?
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Only warning, The potion only lasts for a couple of minutes. Trade off for being potent. I have two left. Who wants them?"

Bryn then listens in, attempting to glean a bit of the chants.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pretty obviously, it's coming from inside the mausoleum. Something something about hammers and wrath and God, etc.
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 51