Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30257 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Oroka continues to be creepy. "Without the blood? Oh, that's paladin-talk! But a fantastic observation! A couple of us haven't partaken of the blood yet... I'm sure I don't need to spell it out~"
"No, please, spell out what you're going to do with the magic infused demon's blood. I'm dying to hear, so to speak."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"No. I mean the literal vial of blood you have. I'm fairly certain being related to a demon has done nothing to lessen your charms."
Gai moves a little further away.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"There is something actually wrong with all of you."
"says the girl with very questionable powers and the bad additude. I'd argue I'm the sanest one here.
"'Questionable?'"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Oroka continues to be creepy. "Without the blood? Oh, that's paladin-talk! But a fantastic observation! A couple of us haven't partaken of the blood yet... I'm sure I don't need to spell it out~"
"No, please, spell out what you're going to do with the magic infused demon's blood. I'm dying to hear, so to speak."
"Spell it out."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"BE NICE TO ONII-SAN...Please..." Anima asks and the bunny is spinning again.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:59:53 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"Oroka you are being very annoying. I beginning to get angry." Hino's forehead starts to throb.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka shrugs. "Is it really so annoying that I expect you to figure out the last part on your own? Oh very well. But I must say I'm disappointed. As it stands our goals align with that of the ancient demon, yet not all of us wield the power of the blood. If you do not wish to turn the blood upon our enemies... What I mean to say, is would anyone care for a drink?"

"Of course, I don't intend to force the issue. I am after all, being paid just to NOT do things like that."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm good I guess. No stomach or veins anyway, so it's a moot point."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Oroka shrugs. "Is it really so annoying that I expect you to figure out the last part on your own? Oh very well. But I must say I'm disappointed. As it stands our goals align with that of the ancient demon, yet not all of us wield the power of the blood. If you do not wish to turn the blood upon our enemies... What I mean to say, is would anyone care for a drink?"

"Of course, I don't intend to force the issue. I am after all, being paid just to NOT do things like that."

"Do our goals actually align with theirs?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Oroka you are being very annoying. I beginning to get angry." Hino's forehead starts to throb.
"Or ignore me, that's cool too."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You don't like us?!?" Animas gunna start crying now.
"Nonsense dear, she's just jealous that we're all friends and she can't seem to make any."
"Do you like us?" Anima asks suddenly very curious.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Do you like us?" Anima asks suddenly very curious.
"I like everyone who doesn't try to kill me or stop me from playing my music. So yes, I do like the lot of you."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What's your fancy thing?" Anima asks suddenly pulling her rabbit into her arms it struggles for a minute and then settles down as she sits down next to Flemenco curious.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Which fancy thing? This?" He hold up his guitar. "This is my guitar. It's some magical artifact or another I found in an abandoned ruin that once belonged to a powerful lich. It plays some pretty sweet tunes, and can turn into pretty much any other instrument if the song calls for it. Oh, it's also bursting with magical power, but that's really secondary.

If you meant this guy."
He indicates Star Purple, the four armed, chiselled from purple granite and golden loincloth wearing stand that hovers alongside the cart and is holding a double necked guitar of his own. "He's Star Purple. He appeared when I first played this here guitar. He's my friend."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's so Pretty... Does Star Purple like bunnies?" Anima whispers looking at him shyly with a small concern. "You just found it just like that?" She pokes the edge of the guitar curious as to the shiny surface a sad look in her eyes the bunny reaches for the object like a small child and she pulls it back shaking her head softly at it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:19:06 pm by Amoris Veneneum »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 51