Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30253 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka prepares a solid surface to work with, and places an empty glass bottle on the floor in front of her... "It won't be long before the next obstacle. Its high time we prepare for it. And be 'we', I of course mean 'I'..."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I'm sure I would be. I suppose this is just a phase you'll grow out of in time, young lady. I guess I've lost touch with the way the young'uns think in my old age."

"I've been like this for my entire life, I'm not going to change because a literal skeleton of a man told me to." That did prompt her to wonder a bit; did she qualify as "young?" Probably in comparison to a skeleton, but she'd had a fully formed body as soon as she gained consciousness, so 'ten years old' didn't describe her in quite the same way as it did humans.

At Gai's words, her eyes darted at him in a sidelong glance for almost an instant - a paladin of all people guessed it? - before returning to the general irritable glare at no one in particular. If they knew, then it'd stop working.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Oroka prepares a solid surface to work with, and places an empty glass bottle on the floor in front of her... "It won't be long before the next obstacle. Its high time we prepare for it. And be 'we', I of course mean 'I'..."
"No plan really survives beyond first encounter with the enemy."
Freya, for her part, remains armored and watching Gai carefully.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, I think this one will..."

Oroka takes out a small knife, and makes a horizontal cut on her wrist while holding it above the bottle. The bottle has about an inch of blood in it before Oroka bandages herself. "I'll teach you all a neat trick, so pay attention. The most deadly toxin that you can turn upon the Holy Knights is the blood of the scorned demon. Its a bit of a luxury these days, but it is very much still alive. The blood of the demon-touched is mostly safe, but with just a single drop of the real stuff as a catalyst..."

Oroka pulls out a pipette with a small amount of red liquid. Its not hard to guess what it contains. "Even in this much of my own blood, the demon blood is barely diluted at all! I like to think its because I've shed my humanity, but alas I remain annoyingly mortal. At any rate, even the tiniest contact to a blood-virgin; meaning every last one of them; will not only be incapacitated, but will also be regarded as 'unclean' and summarily slaughtered by their former companions. The best part, is it can be used to stain your weapons and you can fight them as you always do!"

Oroka then picks up the glass and gently and carefully swishes it around a bit with a creepy smile on her face. "Would anyone care to make a donation? I've even saved some of Brynhilda's cookies for volunteers~"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"You're clearly making this all up off the top of your head, in the hopes that somehow it actually turns out to be true."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gai backs away from the loon with demon blood. A common but bad combination according to his masters and he wasn't about to get mixed up with it.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not every paladin particularly cares about that. I know THORN doesn't. Long as you're human, you're clean to them."

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"This is a stupid plan. What if they get some kind of freakish powers and kill us all." Hino shakes his head and backs away.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Most of you are demon-touched and have power. Giving them the one edge you have over them isn't quite a great idea."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I was touched by a demon once. She was very nice but I don't think I got any powers from it. Oh, and we're about an hour away."
Sarari scratches his chin.
"And if you don't die, I hear there's a nice hotspring hotel we can stay at. So... yeah."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"At least they'll never have the power of rock. Those holy knights haven't got a fiber of musical ability in their entire bodies.

Still half an hour? How boring. What kind of song do you lot want in the meantime?"

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh. They'll care. In case you forgot, the name of the Sin we are going after is... "Wrath". I have no doubt in my mind that I can incite our opponents to strike eachother down with a few tricks if they got demon blood on them. If you don't think you can handle a monster or two then perhaps you should not be here in the first place."

"As for music... Do you know 'Road to Santiago'?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh. They'll care. In case you forgot, the name of the Sin we are going after is... "Wrath". I have no doubt in my mind that I can incite our opponents to strike eachother down with a few tricks if they got demon blood on them. If you don't think you can handle a monster or two then perhaps you should not be here in the first place."
"If you think it's that simple, I doubt you've been facing monsters at all."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"As for music... Do you know 'Road to Santiago'?[/color]
"Hmm. Do you mean the Heather Dale one?"

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No... That doesn't sound quite right."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 51