Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30234 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"And you know this as a fact, how exactly? I mean, the storyteller in me would go for twist where the original holy knight has been dead for centuries already, and it's really just a title to be taken by the strongest knight at any given time. Thus, turning it into a bit of a 'cut off one head and two more will take its place' kind of thing, right up until you kill the very last knight."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima looks at all the people having a conversation and she blushes softly. She scoops up the bunny and makes her way to the edge of the caravan and lays on her back listening.Wiggling her little toes waiting for a moment of silence to happen so she can make the invisiblity spell happen.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"For some reason I don't think that the story teller of this world is that good. Mostly because the original Holy Knight is in fact still alive. As for the orders and stuff, killing him should be such a blow to their confidence that it would send them into a downward spiral eventually ending in them being snuffed out."
Sarari drinks from a canteen as he finishes his little speech.

Meanwhile, Gai stares at the group. He mostly stares at Oroka though.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, that's awfully convenient. You'd think they'd at least break up into splinter groups who would continue to be a bit of a problem or something.

But I suppose I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth."

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"You'd think a holy order would have a backup plan if their main guy bit the dust."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Maybe they do, but as it is, we don't know that.  We'll have to figure that out, but they definitely show quite a lot of hubris.  It's possible they truly don't."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, driver, how long until we get there? My bony ass is hurting from this hard carriage and the conversations have turned way heavy and not groovy at all."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"You people are just dense, aren't you?

These bastards have been showing up in completely impossible numbers. This isn't some kind of regular-ass military organization, this is fucking magic and that's painfully obvious to almost everyone. The First Knight is probably a lynchpin for it, whether it's some sort of spell or just huge amounts of power. I thought that was obvious."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wow, I mean, we were mostly just talking to pass the time here, no need to get upset. Who pissed in your cereal this morning?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"It's a natural response to stupid, I'd think you'd run into this all the time."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You and I are clearly cut out of a different cloth. My natural response to stupid is to join in on the fun, rather than ruin it for everyone else. Have you ever considered being less angry? Those negative vibes aren't good for you, baby."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"You'd be surprised, actually."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm sure I would be. I suppose this is just a phase you'll grow out of in time, young lady. I guess I've lost touch with the way the young'uns think in my old age."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Maybe... Maybe she's like me? I mean, I feel more powerful when people are rooting for me. Maybe she gets that from people being against her?"
Gai scratches his head.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Maybe... Maybe she's like me? I mean, I feel more powerful when people are rooting for me. Maybe she gets that from people being against her?"
Gai scratches his head.
"Must have been a while then, since anyone other then your fellow holy knights have rooted for you. But hey, I guess we've all got our thing. I for one get a powerup from the music I play. I could probably cast magic or have S-Purp beat the shit out of people without it, but where's the fun in that?"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 51