Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30232 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Good for you, sweetheart."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I mean, in the unlikely event that you all aren't just deluded and paladins actually do what you say... Well, I mean, a bit of corruption in humans is just fine. It's like, their thing isn't it?"
Gai idly pats Anima's head as he speaks.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I mean, in the unlikely event that you all aren't just deluded and paladins actually do what you say... Well, I mean, a bit of corruption in humans is just fine. It's like, their thing isn't it?"
Gai idly pats Anima's head as he speaks.
"The corruption within the paladins is too much to be just 'a bit'."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As the talk and interaction continues on Sarariman propels the caravan onward towards their destination.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"So, where are we heading right now anyway?", Flamenco asks before sitting down at the edge of the cart and playing a tune out with his stand.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We're heading for Wrath's mausoleum. If the paladins are already out here then they're probably getting close to it. Which is a problem."
Sar says, as if it's obvious.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima smiles happily and the bunny in her arms starts humming happily one of her favorite lullabies.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"I'll just kill them all if they are there when we get there."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Howso, other than 'they might try to kill us all'?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka says, in a manner that is less than reassuring: "We'll be fine. Trust me. I have a plan."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"They might try to kill us all is a pretty compelling reason to me, I'm not sure why you want another one on top of that."

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"If they try to kill us all I'm sure we can deal with it."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"They might try to kill us all is a pretty compelling reason to me, I'm not sure why you want another one on top of that."
"Well, we' re used to them trying to kill us all.  Except that guy.  And I'm wondering if there's anything on top of that we need to worry about."

They seem to have had a semi-related thought on that subject.
Sigtext

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes, we are used to them trying to kill us. Which is a reason in and of itself to me. Though if you want another one, if we find them in the place of the person we're looking for, I'll bet my hat that they're not planning to do anything nice to them. Probably, possibly, they're aiming to kill them. I kind of see a pattern emerging here."

He looks over to Tomas, peacock feathers flopping around as he turns his head, though he doesn't stop playing his guitar.

"The pattern is them killing people, in case you didn't notice."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Amazing."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51