Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30218 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Really now.  It only takes one to get lucky and deliver karma."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

"Well, as it happens my plan... Is to just sort of call Lunesta and ask her what crimes we committed against her."

With a big stupid grin, Oroka pushes a couple of numbers on her phone and puts it up to her ear...

"Hey Lune!"
"Oh, you heard that."
"Inappropriate use of a gods phone number!?"
"Fuck."
"You're kidding right?"

Oroka then looks to Paladin Gai Jin, offering her phone and saying: "Someone wants to talk to you."

Though in reality... Oroka wasn't actually talking to a god, and was talking into a trick phone. Should the paladin put the phone to his ear, a puff of sleeping gas will be emitted through the phone's receiver.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Really now.  It only takes one to get lucky and deliver karma."
"karma is just a scam buddhists use to get you to buy their overpriced pink Himalayan salt, dawg."

Flamenco keeps strumming, but otherwise just hangs back.

((Meaning I'm going to sleep, it's already past midnight here.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The paladin looks concerned before sighing and sheathing his weapon. He raises his hands in a placative manner as he speaks.
"Alright, I can't in good conciense let you people just wander around and hurt yourselves since you're obviously deluded so why don't I just come with you all?"

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

For a moment, Oroka looks rather surprised at the how her 'plan' went. A moment later, she says in a manner akin to a deluded person: "Totally nailed it"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Bryn is looking at the Paladin with suspicion, "First you want to arrest us, then you want to join us... Sorry if this sounds rude of me, but who the fuck are you?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Someone who actually believes in doing good, apparently."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I told you when I appeared. You know with the posing and stuff? I tried really hard to make it memorable."
Gai looks back at Bryn like she's stupid.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Another word and I'll blast you into the ground. If slaughtering thousands of peaceful villagers is good, then I must be the Unholy Demon of slaughter for all of the paladins I killed." Bryn says this rudely.

"Oh, apologies, I wasn't paying attention due to the petty theatrics and annoying way you said your name. This time, say the name without any of that boring garbage. Just your name, nothing more."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"...I'm surrounded by insane idiots."

She thumps down where she stood, glaring irritably at nothing in particular. This'd better turn out damn well...
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima comes from the wagon the skin on her knee bleeding because she fell and walks over to the paladin. "Excuse me sir.." She tugs on his coat giving him puppy eyes.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crane, the scarecrow from earlier, hands Chiyoko a hot cup of tea. Where he got it from... is probably best left unanswered.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The paladin looks down at Anima with a smile.
"Oh, hello there little one, what's the matter?"

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Do you have any bandaids?" She asks shyly looking over the top of the bunny.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko irritably swipes the tea away from the scarecrow - somehow without spilling it - and then sips it surprisingly daintily.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 51