Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30222 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Well, maybe the not-evil paladins should form their own group then, under a different name and banner,and focus on removing the evil paladins first. Accosting random travellers on the road under the banner of the super-asshole-evil paladin's really doesn't inspire a lot of trust"

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"I'd like proof that the people that put schoolchildren to death because one happens to be demon-touched is in anyway good. After you give that proof the skeleton's idea seems really good." Hino keeps his gun aimed at the ice dude but doesn't fire.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Well, maybe the not-evil paladins should form their own group then, under a different name and banner,and focus on removing the evil paladins first. Accosting random travellers on the road under the banner of the super-asshole-evil paladin's really doesn't inspire a lot of trust"
"Well that's kind of exactly what I'm trying to do, good grief!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"How about the bit where he tried to arrest us? Or the part where this bastard is a holy knight at all? They're scum, anyone who joins them voluntarily deserves what they get." Chiyoko punctuates the end of her sentence with a swing of her heavy blade, spinning in a circle and tracing a helical path through the air. The space around the edge seems fuzzy, and as she does this bright lines criscross at the knight, coming in from three different paths and all at different angles, making cuts at him.
And suddenly, all three lines seem to be interrupted by a purple slash across the air, as Freya comes to the assistance of the paladins. energy blade flickering in her hand, having approached the fight stealthily while the others fought.
"No. Do not kill him. He may be of use to us."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"no offense, but if that's what you've been doing this entire time, you're doing a pretty shit job. But fin, I'll refrain from further attacks. Only up until the next even vaguely hostile movement from you lot, mind you"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"The paladin tried to arrest us and falsely accused us of taking the merchant hostage and falsely accusing us of murder. Good Grief this is just like back then..." Bryn throws her hands up and hops back onto the wagon, Manti giving the Ice knight a cold glare.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He may know where more of his lot are, if nothing else. We outnumber him, we surround him. You want to kill the best source of information about this area we have, go right ahead. We might as well run into an ambush, even with the supposed Master Tactician here."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"best source of information, him? He's thicker than a bowl of oatmeal."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"best source of information, him? He's thicker than a bowl of oatmeal."
"Okay. I welcome you to go find another paladin. I don't suppose it'll be that hard to ask one."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But that's the beauty of it, baby! We don't have to go find another one, they'll come to us. It's a problem that solves itself."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka meekly and sarcastically mutters: "I'll just be here... Its not like I have a plan for this or anything."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But that's the beauty of it, baby! We don't have to go find another one, they'll come to us. It's a problem that solves itself."
"Yes, and I bet they'll come gift-wrapped and ready for interrogation too. The moment we kill this one, his friends will come down. We MIGHT win, or we MIGHT all be captured or killed. Probably the latter."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"For crying out loud, they don't seem to want you dead.  What plan?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oroka meekly and sarcastically mutters: "I'll just be here... Its not like I have a plan for this or anything."
"I'm not really into planning, parties tend to evolve organically on their own. But hey, surprise me"

Flamenco idly strums some simple tunes, keeping the temperature warm, but nothing else.

"Yes, and I bet they'll come gift-wrapped and ready for interrogation too. The moment we kill this one, his friends will come down. We MIGHT win, or we MIGHT all be captured or killed. Probably the latter."
"Well, that's life, baby! Nothing is certain! A-ha-ha, cheer up a bit would you?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"I highly doubt a bunch of run-of-the-mill paladins with their heads up their own asses would be able to kill all of us, let alone someone like me. If worst comes to worse, I'll just nuke the lot of them and find more." Bryn is shrugging.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 51