Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30206 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Well, they've obviously taken that poor merchant hostage and are using him to steal the Sin before my order can get it and properly dispose of it! So I must stop them."
Well, at least he's well informed even if he's a god damned loon.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Hello, are you holding that merchant hostage at all?

... And how do you know they don't want it gone as much as you do?

Murder is wrong."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:11:52 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"I believe it was by a male singer? At any rate, this conversation can wait"
Flamenco hold up his hands and shakes his head, his stand mirroring the move.

"I'm sorry, but that's just not enough info to work with, baby. But hey, looks like I've got a new audience!"

He idly strums a few chords, neon purple sparks coursing along the guitar's body.

"Hello, sir knight! So glad you could join us! But I really don't appreciate you making everything so chilly. Parties should be hot, rough and fun!"

As Flamenco begins to play, backed up by his stand, the sparks jump off of the guitar into the air. They transform into purple flames shaped like phoenixes, three of them in total. The phoenixes fly gracefully through the air, swooping towards the palading and crashing into him with a large burst of fire, after which they reform and do it all over again. And again, and again. The air grows hot around Flamenco as well, melting the ice that previously encased Chiyoko's feet and making the entire area feel like a nice, hot summer's day.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"I suppose sense of humor is required." Bryn jumps down from the Wagon, landing on Manti. She raises one hand up into the air, a magic staff appearing in her hand, "I recant the Holy Scripture: And He spoke his true name and declared himself the First born. And with Heavenly power, He burned the sinner's bodies and purified their souls. By the right of the Angelic Choir. Amen. Holy Art: Spear of Purgatory!" With a flourish of her hand, Bryn sent a spear of golden fire hurtling towards the Icy Paladin.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Recant?  I do not think that word means what you think it means.))
"I believe it was by a male singer? At any rate, this conversation can wait"
Flamenco hold up his hands and shakes his head, his stand mirroring the move.

"I'm sorry, but that's just not enough info to work with, baby. But hey, looks like I've got a new audience!"

He idly strums a few chords, neon purple sparks coursing along the guitar's body.

"Hello, sir knight! So glad you could join us! But I really don't appreciate you making everything so chilly. Parties should be hot, rough and fun!"

As Flamenco begins to play, backed up by his stand, the sparks jump off of the guitar into the air. They transform into purple flames shaped like phoenixes, three of them in total. The phoenixes fly gracefully through the air, swooping towards the palading and crashing into him with a large burst of fire, after which they reform and do it all over again. And again, and again. The air grows hot around Flamenco as well, melting the ice that previously encased Chiyoko's feet and making the entire area feel like a nice, hot summer's day.

There is a golden, sizzling flash as the other paladin brings up their shield to intercept the fireburst and firebirds, the flames billowing away mostly harmlessly on impact, as the paladin does their best to defend the other.

"Cease this!  He is an innocent, if a possibly mislead one!"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:36:18 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hmm, I might keep it because it's ironic))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is a golden, sizzling flash as the other paladin brings up their shield to intercept the fireburst and firebirds, the flames billowing away mostly harmlessly on impact, as the paladin does their best to defend the other.

"Cease this!  He is an innocent, if a possibly mislead one!"
Flamenco stops playing, sending the three phoenixes shooting straight up into the sky, where they explode into neon fireworks.

"Innocent? Come now, baby, he's a knight! He's certainly murdered a family or a small hamlet or something. If nothing else, he's guilty by association! ALL holy knights are a scourge upon the land, even the garden variety ones."

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"I agree with the skeleton. All holt knights are garbage." Hino them pulls out his gun and fires a shot at the ice dude.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Oh, you two think that way do you?"
The affectionately name ice dude blocks the shot with his shield as Sarari speaks.
"I'm sure you think that murder is a normal activity but as it turn out, most people don't kill others on a whim."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"And you commit the same fallacy as they do!  This man has done nothing wrong that we know of!  Judge based on actions!"

The other paladin-alike continues helping defend.
Sigtext

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"How about the bit where he tried to arrest us? Or the part where this bastard is a holy knight at all? They're scum, anyone who joins them voluntarily deserves what they get." Chiyoko punctuates the end of her sentence with a swing of her heavy blade, spinning in a circle and tracing a helical path through the air. The space around the edge seems fuzzy, and as she does this bright lines criscross at the knight, coming in from three different paths and all at different angles, making cuts at him.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"More knights? This is growing boring..."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

"As much as I was looking forward to a delightful conversation about how I know nothing about music, morality and what boys look like, I think we should hold off on that until this little spat comes to a resolution. You guys just let me know if you want to go with my plan for resolving this peacefully if you decide that you want to go in that direction."

At this point, Oroka just sort of keeps lying back on her oar and pulls out a cell phone...
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm just saying, the Holy Knights tried to kill me for playing music about two centuries ago, and they've only gotten worse since then. They're the ultimate party poopers. Fun police. Amusement Gestapo.

Also I'm not about to be arrested, for no reason might I add, by a person claiming to belong to a group known for executing entire communities on a whim. I mean really, that's just asking to get killed."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Yes, they have serious problems, but not every paladin is evil!"
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 51