Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30208 times)

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima starts skipping (her alter in a state of control that is not easily acomplished)," This body is very agile, granted we are at a moment of crisis, I doubt anyone cares that my glorious voice is even that of a male instead of a little girl." The bunny is sitting comfortably in the backpack again so when she falls forward (tripping on her shoelace) you see the bunnies purple ears fly forward over Anima's shoulders. " I'm getting ahead of myself here..."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 10:55:54 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Great. So we have a possessed little girl who can't walk either. Fucking amazing man, I can't wait to see what happens next."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Possession... I like that word. Sadly though I am only one alter and you can't get her upset because then you may bring out one of-" Anima again trips falling forward cutting whatever her male alter felt was necessary left unsaid.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

A youngish man in nylon footsie pajamas, who seems to have not noticed the thread was up fallen asleep jolts awake.

"Ah! How long have I been asleep? All my static will be gone!"

He immediately begins rubbing his body on the side of the wagon, and whoever is sitting beside him.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

The woman in blue glances to the side towards the rustling sound. "Every member of this group was specifically chosen for their power, and utter contempt for the Holy Knights. None of us can claim be normal, even the word human would be a stretch. A funny voice is probably the least offsetting feature of our little friend here."

"To be fair, I have done my research on most of you. Hell, the holy knights have a bigger bounty on some of you than they do for me!"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

As you get closer the rustling stops. One might dismiss it for a moment as a squirrel or something if it wasn't for there being a final rustling and then a twig bursting out from the leaves. Closer looking at it reveals that yes, it is just a twig and that it's not magic or anything. Even Sarari is looking confused about this.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima is walking again but her eyes are sad and she is holding the bunny in her arms, she is back to being herself for the moment and she moves sluggishly along until she has hoisted herself onto the cart and sits holding the bunny eyes sad listening.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Oh, so you know who I am, then?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The woman in blue turns to face Chiyoko to give a response. "Katsumi Chiyoko. You are something that my previous organization classifies as an 'Aberrant', which is basically a fancy word for a monster. You don't exactly keep a low profile. Some day after the holy knights have been dealt with, I might just have the inclination to plot your demise. For the immediate future though, you are going to be very useful to me."

Come to think of it, I don't think we have been formally introduced. You guys want me to take care of this or would you feel more comfortable introducing yourselves?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:00:31 am by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not giving anyone a chance to response, the woman speaks. "Actually, I feel sort of like showing off."

"I've already mentioned Kasumi, so I supposed I should introduce myself next. I am Master Tactician Oroka and I'm the best at what I do! I've been having some issues with the Holy Knights for a while now, so I agreed to tag along on this mission. I can fight, but I consider it a personal failure if my tactics can't avert the need for that altogether"

"The skeleton guy here is Flamenco Jotaro. This guy is great. He uses his magical guitar to cast spells. Oh! On an unrelated note, there's this song that is sort of stuck in my head and I can't recall what it is actually called... It has the lyrics 'Come along take my hand, we can paint the town red'. I don't suppose you know what that song is do you? This has really been bugging me."

"The young black haired lady is known as Exceed Valkyrie Freya. She is a sort of super-weapon designed by a Holy Knight order known as THORN. Needless to say it didn't turn out so well for the hypocritical bastards. There's a good chance we'll see more of her kind on this journey."

"The woman with the candy is Brynhilda. Her personal best score on the wanted list was #8 if I recall correctly, so good on her. She is an expert wizard in several schools of magic. She's happy to lend a hand if you need it, but I'd advise against asking unless you really need to."

"The other little girl is named Anima. I don't know all that much about her actually. I believe the has the power of mimicry, so thats useful. I think the male voice we heard is actually her doll speaking?"

"The heavy sleeper... I don't actually know this guy. I think I've met the lady who made the outfit he is wearing though."

"And the schoolgirl... No idea. Even I don't know everything."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"I don't think threatening your supposed asset is going to make them any more useful to you. And you can speak for yourself about humanity."
Freya looks....well, sounds irritated. She hasn't actually taken her armor off.
"You're right. You really don't know everything."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I'd love to see you try. Ya think you're the first person to threaten me? Gimme a break, I'm more worried about papercuts than you."

She rolls her eyes before glancing over at the twig. Something was a little funky here, even if it was just some woodland creature with a dearth of sense.
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"And you, please don't. I would prefer we all concentrated our murderous efforts on the paladins trying to collectively kill all of us."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

That worry is punctuated by the twig not being there and Sarari looking up in realization. Whatever he was going to say is drowned out by the world going dark and a loud yelling as Freya is impacted by a man in blue. He lands in a crouch as the unlucky woman is propelled towards the edge of the forest. The man stands up and points his sword at the group.
"Stop! By order of the gods you are all under arrest! Come quietly and I promise no harm shall befall you."
... None of you are really sure who this guy is or even if he is a paladin. I mean, he's got the holy book and the sword and shield but... he looks like he's wearing a cross between robes and a jumpsuit. Also, the air feels a bit colder around him. Not really paladiny you know?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Yyyyeah that ain't happening." She pulls her sword up into a middle guard. "I haven't bisected anyone in a while, though, so feel free to keep shouting."
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51