Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30194 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Chiyoko would probably notice that Sarari is outside. And also that Gai is approaching with food.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko has also followed Sarari outside, so she would have been perfectly audible. She waves off Gai. "I don't need to eat."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Coda is talking with Sarari.

"We need to get going as soon as possible. I've let everyone know the deal. Get the cart ready to go."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He says things double a lot.." Anima says swiftly and to no one in particular as she had followed the group outside. Bunny was looking at Coda again reaching for him.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 06:25:51 am by Amoris Veneneum »

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

Having woken up late, Hino throws on fresh clothes and rushes out the door. " Any food left?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Sarari sighs and gets into his seat.
"Not even a moment to relax... Well, if you get the chance it's always nice if you could get us there faster Chiyoko."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko rubs her hands together. "Alright. . . I can move us as far as I can see, unless you've got a live video feed of the area or something. . . I'm only doing one trip, though, gaps that large are damn hard to keep open."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Crane, bring me my mirror." crane nods and hops off, returning with an oversized mirror with handles on it, "You're in luck, Chiyoko. I can use a mirror to create an accurate image of a location that's in my mind. Now, Where are we going? Cebu was it?" Bryn turns to the mirror and places a hand on it, "Reveal to me, Mirror, the place I seek. reveal to me Cebu!" bryn pores her magic into the mirror, casting the general magic of Scry.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko nods at the mirror. "Perfect. I'll get this shit ready, tell everyone in there to not be any more."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Ice turns to Coda, still drinking something as he speaks with his device. "Should I force everyone out?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The faster they're out, the better."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"Sigh." He crushes his drink with psychic power and lets it fall to the ground, both hands clutched to their head, the boy radiating blue energy.

Everyone currently inside the inn would find themselves enveloped in the same blue aura and quickly shuffled outside, with a finished meal or not. They're unceremoniously dropped as quickly as they were lifted, and Ice sighs through his mouth. `"A morning workout, I suppose."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko glances behind herself with more than a fair amount of amusement. "Alright, let's get this shit moving." She makes a motion like she's pulling something invisible apart, very slowly. In sync with her hands, the air in front of the cart shimmers and changes into a slit that peeked at their destination, broadening as she went, her gaze focused intensely on Bryn's mirror. Eventually, it widened far enough to easily accomodate the vehicle. "Make it quick, this is a massive pain in the ass."
GM of Trespassers V2.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Perfect. Let's get moving, everyone."

Anyone not on the cart would find themselves being corralled towards the gate by Coda.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima who is already in the caravan watches as Chyioko makes the hole. Bunny claps happily jumping looking pleased with the use of magic by all involved parties. When the wagon starts rolling she sits down playing with the end of her braid.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51