Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30197 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko. . . is nowhere to be found downstairs. She's still lurking in her room.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima appears ready she has a clean purple dress on and a pair of leather boots and her hair is in a long fishtailed braid all the way down to her waist. Bunny is with her, he is wearing a little leather harness that is attatched to Anima with a small chain leash.  She closest to the door ready to go should the party decide to leave at any moment.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:31:31 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Freya, for her part, is also downstairs, having already finished eating.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gai is busy gathering breakfast for those that get up too late to get it and get going.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko eventually wanders downstairs. She might look disheveled, but honestly, with her normal clothing and hair it's hard to tell.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

It seems Tomas may have never left the downstairs.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Everyone downstairs eating breakfast is treated to the relaxing experience of having Coda impatiently barge into the dining area.

"Alright, everyone. Eat fast, we need to get going to Cebu. It's a port town just a couple days travel from here, known for the local pirate queen who, despite demanding a huge tax out of everyone's food stores, is still somehow catching enough fish that everyone else in the town also eats like a king. Odds are, she's another one of the sins. Ice and I were about to try and catch her when we picked up you lot. If we don't get going right now, the holy knights could get her before we do. I'm telling that salaryman to hitch up the cart, so scarf whatever food's on your plate. We're out of here."

Coda exits the inn and heads towards the cart, to help get it in shape to travel.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Ice floats by after him, drinking something out of a straw that goes under his mouth bandages.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko follows him at a. . . well, it would be leisurely, but with her expression it looks closer to exhausted pace, blade strapped to her hip at an angle that mostly stopped it from dragging it across the ground.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Bryn shrugs and forgoes the food, leaving the Shamed knight to hurry after her.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Cebu? We're quite a distance from Fuumo now, then."
Freya speaks up suddenly.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I could probably speed shit up a bit if I can get a decent sight line to where we're going."
GM of Trespassers V2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas stands up and moves onwards.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima skips along behind the party Bunny running ahead of her trying to touch Chyioko's sword "No." She scolds and half trips slowing down to a half crawl and his leash keeping him from doing anything besides reaching.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:33:44 pm by Amoris Veneneum »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Wonderful idea! Minion, go sleep outside." Bryn then closes her door, giggling as she does. the knight hangs his head, stands up, and heads towards the door outside.
Megumi stops him and maybe possibly convinces him to stay in her room. Perhaps?

The next morning she is in a dead sleep.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51