Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30198 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Alright then. I'll be uh... shit, Where is my room?"
With that Gai wanders off to find his room.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Gai might find Bryn tormenting the Shamed Knight outside of her own room. She appears to be berating him for attempting to enter her room without permission.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 03:08:56 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gai walks over to the two with confusion clear on his face.
"Is something the matter?"
He says, mostly for politeness' sake. Cleary something is going on.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Indeed, what is going on here?"
Freya also appears, still in full armor.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"This trash here was trying to enter my room behind me. Obviously he needs to sleep elsewhere." The shamed knight looks pretty shamed as Bryn says this.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... Didn't you bring him with you?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I only picked him up right before we recruited wrath. He was a coward, so I made him my minion. Minions don't sleep in the same room as their master though!" Bryn scowls at the shamed knight.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"He can take my room. I don't need it."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At Freya's words, the shamed knight looks even more ashamed. Bryn laughs, "He's still a paladin Freya, he couldn't impose even if you forced him."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Megumi appears!

"Who's a Paladin?"
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He could sleep outside in the caravan."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In the moment of discussion Anima appears her little hands are covered in tiny scratches, and she grabs the shamed mans hand," He can stay with me and bunny... We got a double bed.." The girl is quiet and she looks down bunny is no where to be seen. Her little white nighty is very clean and so are the ribbons holding back her hair.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wonderful idea! Minion, go sleep outside." Bryn then closes her door, giggling as she does. the knight hangs his head, stands up, and heads towards the door outside.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Presumably, everyone's sleeping arrangements are decided. Eventually.

---Tomorrow---

Morning dawns on the quaint little hamlet our intrepid heroes have found themselves in. It is certainly a radiant morning, sun shining brightly in the cloudless sky. The smell of cooked food is beginning to waft around the inn, the telltale signs of breakfast being served downstairs.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bryn is already downstairs, waiting for the shamed knight to get her food. Bryn seems to be enjoying her new found servant.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51