Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30221 times)

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

Hino leaves the spring and goes to his room.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Flamenco stares hard at the glass of whisky. The glass of whisky that he is unable to drink or even taste. He sighs, though how he manages these kinds of things without lungs or any flesh at all is anyone's guess.

"Places like this always remind me of that inn. You know the one, the cozy one with the cute waitress, Erika."

Star purple nods sagely.

"Egh. Play with me, S-P. Or else I'll start thinking too hard and get depressed."

Both grab their guitars, and play

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

"Yes. Tomorrow, we leave."

Coda stood up from his perch to gaze contemplatively at the moon one more time, then walked to the edge of the roof and jumped-

only to grab the edge and swing acrobatically through the open window to his room.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

As he swings, Ice crosses his arms and huffs out of his actual mouth as opposed to his device, though of course no one would be able to hear it.

Coda hears a voice in his head as his companion floats through. Night, partner.

Unlike the monotone, well, tone he usually has due to his way of speaking, this is tinged with a hint of fondness. Ice unceremoniously drops on the bed in the same sarcophagus-like pose he had before.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gai knocks on the door of Chiyoko's room. Because she needs to be bothered more.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas seems to be...Still sitting in the corner as night draws in.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Oh,for the love of- WHAT?!" The door doesn't open yet, of course.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Coda settles into bed, lying relaxed on the covers, before softly saying to his friend, with a similar hint of fondness,

"Good night, Ice."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I was just checking on you. You seemed a bit angry."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Good guess. But I'm always angry, so can I be alone now?" She's still refusing to actually come to the door.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I mean, I'm kind of annoyingly nice so I'm most likely going to be bothering you for at least a minute longer if you don't open up."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko irritably opens the door once again, giving a slightly-less-hostile-than-usual glare to the ice user. Her face and eyes are still quite reddened, and. . . damp? "I opened up. Happy?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gai looks to be about to issue the ever witty retort of "very" but quickly stops as he frowns at the barrier maiden.
"No. What's up?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Nothing. I'm fine."
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gai looks her up and down before he takes a breath.
"You realize I don't need a zone of truth to know that you just hurled a load of bullshit at me, right?"
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 51