Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30219 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"It's not very pretty."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Who cares?"
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Not you, evidently. You'll get your chance. Now can I have a moment of peace, or am I going to have to get drunker than I am already?" She rubs an eye for a moment before catching herself and letting her hand drop.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"All right, sorry. But, just so you know, you have to drink to be drunk, and you aren't drinking."

She leaves with a wave.
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko just sort of stares at where the woman had been for a moment, and then closes the door.
GM of Trespassers V2.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Megumi was behind it
Black lives matter.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anima goes and changes quietly. Bunny is already dry and she changes him out of his suit and then she hurries off to her room where she remains with the door closed hands over her ears while bunny hops happily around the room.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Coda has disappeared. Anyone outside the inn might notice him on the roof, brooding.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Ice, in a fetal position, casually floats up next to him in a bubble and unceremoniously drops next to Coda with a bounce. "Hello."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hello.

I'm not overly enthusiastic about these people either. But I've made no progress in the year we've known each other, and for the few years before that, when I had only recently become wrath. Maybe it was a brash idea to join up with these people, but I wasn't kidding when I said they were our best chance."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Perhaps. I suppose we really are on a time limit, with how much the paladins are starting to spread. More likely than not, they've already secured one of the sins for themselves."
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:13:22 pm by Sl4cker »
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Freya seems to be around. Maybe.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Exactly. By joining up with these people, we've thrown caution to the wind, but as it stands, that may have been our best course of action. I only hope we can find the other sins fast enough."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Shall we leave tomorrow, then?"
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas seems to be wishing they could drink something stronger, but not actually doing so.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 51