Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30236 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Do you really want to do this right now?"
"Hey, you're trying to start shit with a guy who's just musing loudly about life. I'm not the one throwing around orders here.", he says in a jovial tone

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

He seems to just be laying on his bed and staring up at the ceiling, arms wrapped around himself like a sarcophagus. "It's hardly our problem if they start ripping each other apart," he says, stubbornly.

"And what if they do tear each other apart? What if there's collateral damage? If anything big happens here, it's going to get publicity. Publicity which is liable to get us killed. Or do I need to remind you why we were hiding out from that unit of Guardians?"
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:50:20 pm by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Ice doesn't move from his strange pose. "I knew going with them was a bad idea."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"STOP.  FIGHTING."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"The Inn would like it if the honored guests would stop trying to... "start shit" inside the the establishment. It could draw the ire of the paladins you see."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bunny appears barnishing a white flag three times his size he is holding it on a long silver pole and waving it as he walks around the awkward group of people who are hoping to prevent a fight.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Let the goddamn paladins come. I'll wipe them out right after I mop the floor with this cow."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Coda has returned to the scene of the incoming fight.

"That's enough, you two! If you draw the attention of the paladins, I'm abandoning this group. I'd be safer on my own than with a bunch of criminals that the paladins are actively hunting."

Coda is holding his sword in his hand. Although, he's kind of always been doing that... Does he even have a scabbard or something? It would seem not.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 02:01:14 am by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bunny stops and stares mesmerized by Coda. Anima finally had pulled herself from the springs and walks toward the group. As Bunny reaches out to touch Coda she scoops him up into her arms and pulls him close to her and feeling the situation is handled she watches in silence as Bunny reaches toward Coda wanting to make contact and Anima holding him back knowing his input would not be apperciated.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Chiyoko pulls her oversized blade from a gap and brandishes it in a high guard. "Last warning."
Megumi puts up her hands. "Okay, okay, hold on. I'm not in my combat gear. Shit, that's a big sword. But you know what? I have bigger. Give me a few minutes and we can settle this bullshit no problem."

The kitsune who was manning the front desk gets between the two women.
"Excuse me valued guests but the Inn has very strict rules about fighting. It would be appreciated if you would follow them."
"Oh, right. Sorry about that."

She proceeds to stand silently and watch several people bravely attempt to halt a fight she is no longer instigating as if she was still attempting to rip Chiyoko apart.

Coda has returned to the scene of the incoming fight.

"That's enough, you two! If you draw the attention of the paladins, I'm abandoning this group. I'd be safer on my own than with a bunch of criminals that the paladins are actively hunting."
"I haven't said anything to anyone for several minutes, okay? I don't want to get kicked out-- wait, did you say group...? Are you working with Mr. Sarariman too?"
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko rests the blade over her shoulder and walks silently past the group and back to her room.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Coda relaxes somewhat as Chiyoko leaves. He turns to the stranger who had nearly gotten in a fight...

" 'Give me a few minutes and we can settle this bullshit,' and before that, 'You don't have the balls, bitch.' There's two things you've said in the past few minutes. Notice a pattern?
But, if Mr. Sarariman is that generic salaryman driving the cart, then yes, I am working with him. And so is the woman you just provoked, as well as this skeleton who helped break up the fight."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 01:17:23 pm by ironsnake345 »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"But there was all that time everyone else was talking when I wasn't, that's what I meant.

Oh, sorry. I didn't know you guys were working for him too."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 07:46:18 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko gets up to her room and slams the door hard enough for pretty much everyone to hear it (it may have actually damaged the frame slightly) and somehow manages to angrily change into her previous clothes.
GM of Trespassers V2.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Megumi then walks into the residency area.

"Hey, um, girl from earlier? With the cool sword?"
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51