Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30196 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Freya manages to stop her own continued flight by slamming her energy sword into the ground, veering to a stop not too far from the wagon.

The attack barely dented her armor. She brushes off a bit of dust.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"The skeleton guy here is Flamenco Jotaro. This guy is great. He uses his magical guitar to cast spells. Oh! On an unrelated note, there's this song that is sort of stuck in my head and I can't recall what it is actually called... It has the lyrics 'Come along take my hand, we can paint the town red'. I don't suppose you know what that song is do you? This has really been bugging me."

"Hmm, are you sure those are the exact lyrics? The closest I can remember is 'Won't you come out We could paint the town red' from the song 'digital daggers', but that's not it I think. Can you remember anything else about the song?"

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

"I believe it was by a male singer? At any rate, this conversation can wait"

Oroka turns to the new arrival talking about making an arrest.

"If you work on behalf of the gods, then tell us which gods made that order."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What can I do?" Anima asks hugging her bunny tighter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Your promise is a true as your gods. Want to try again or would you like to see my sense of humor?" Bryn looks unimpressed.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"And the schoolgirl... No idea. Even I don't know everything."

At the notion that they are a girl the feminine person gives Oroka a look of pure rage before shouting "SCHOOLGIRL?!! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I, YAMAHATA HINO, AM A GUY!! I THOUGHT THAT WAS APPARENT!!!" He then looks at the new arrival, still angry "Who the fuck are you?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

That worry is punctuated by the twig not being there and Sarari looking up in realization. Whatever he was going to say is drowned out by the world going dark and a loud yelling as Freya is impacted by a man in blue. He lands in a crouch as the unlucky woman is propelled towards the edge of the forest. The man stands up and points his sword at the group.
"Stop! By order of the gods you are all under arrest! Come quietly and I promise no harm shall befall you."
... None of you are really sure who this guy is or even if he is a paladin. I mean, he's got the holy book and the sword and shield but... he looks like he's wearing a cross between robes and a jumpsuit. Also, the air feels a bit colder around him. Not really paladiny you know?
This other sudden arrival looks very paladin-y, however, and has interposed themself between the caravan and the man.

"Stop, yourself!  Armed robbery is generally sinful!"

They brandish a sizzling, incandescent blade with a flourish.

It looks almost like Freya's equipment, but more perhaps more gaudy and holy-looking.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 10:54:02 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The man flushes with anger at the accusation that his gods aren't real, the air temperature lowers further. But at Oroka's question he poses dramatically, pointing towards him.
"I am the rising star of the New Genzukyu paladin Academy!"
He poses again, his sword and shield in front of him.
"A disciple of the forgotten Lunesta!"
He poses one last time. You would take a moment to consider you've never heard of a Lunesta, and certainly not one that paladins worship.
"I am Gai Jin and in the name of the Moon, I will bring you to Justice!"
He gets into a proper fighting stance now. He seems intent on fighting all of you.

PALADIN GAI JIN: WON'T GO BACK ON HIS WORD!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 10:59:33 am by kj1225 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Um.  Do you really think it wise to aggress upon what appears to be an entire caravanful of anti-paladins, with nothing but yourself?"

The gaudy person seems undecided on which side to support anymore, having gotten the lay of the land a bit better.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"You're not too bright, are you?" Abruptly, Chiyoko surges into motion, darting forward at almost blurring speed with a sweeping blow meant to send him toppling off balance, passing him and bringing her blade in at a low angle.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

The glowing, paladinlike figure almost sighs before attempting to tackle the aggressor.  They are much faster than their armor would indicate.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The man blocks the blow, his shields standing up to it amazingly even as he carves two large troughs in the ground from being pushed back. He ends up on the edge of the clearing. The plants behind him take on an icy crust as he begins to speak to the gaudy person.
"It is not about what is wise, this is to defend my home from the people that would destroy it!"
He stabs his sword into the ground and with unexpected speed, or simply surprise at something happening at all, ice begins surging at Chiyoko with the intent to encase her legs.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:16:59 am by kj1225 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

No, the paladinlike figure is trying to tackle Chiyoko.

"And how do you figure that they will destroy your home?"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:48:47 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

At he mention of the "heavy sleeper", Todasi pauses his static gathering.

"You mean you haven't heard of me? I'm Todasi, 5th best fighter in my town!"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko disappears into a hole in space, reappearing atop the wagon. "Pull that again and I'll crack you open like a goddamn walnut. Now let me kill this crazy bastard so we can move on with our lives."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 51