Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30324 times)

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

The mysterious stranger tosses his sword into the air, and as it reaches the end of its chain he swings his arm, bringing the sword down in a wide arc which nearly smacks the crossbow out of the hands of one of the ranged knights. As the knight turns their head to look at him, the sword has already returned to his hand, and he once again throws his sword squarely into the face slit of the paladin's helmet. Upon seeing sword users approaching, the stranger swings his arm again, extracting the sword from the helmet for another wide swing to ward off the incoming fighters.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

In truth, the paladins did not stand a chance upon their loss of formation. Guts and pieces of armor fly almost everywhere, as fatal fingers, bullets, magical blasts and swords-on-chains strike their targets with ease and power. In mere moments, the group of paladins are soundly defeated, hardly any in one piece, even less alive.

Coming towards the group is what appears to be a young, very blue-colored boy with rather large eyes, floating towards them in a bubble. He vanishes the bubble, lands, and walks over to the other recent arrival. A robotic voice sounds from the speaker attacked to his clothes - his mouth is covered by bandages and clothing. "Are you hurt, Coda."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Flamenco, the peacock feathers on his hat drooping slightly, leans in towards his stand and speaks in a fake-hushed tone that's just as loud as his normal speech.

"Star, buddy old pal, I've got to admit that I'm not sure what just happened. I remember us beginning to fight a bunch paladins, then everything went a bit tits-up and now there's a lot of gore and these two jokers who I'm not sure wether they're friendly or not.

Frankly, I'm a bit confused."

Star purple, four arms corssed and his face with a chisseled perfect neutral expression, simply nods.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka talks. Its kind of disturbing when she does that. "Coda is fine 135. If any meaningful harm has befallen him, it happened before he arrived here."

"I wouldn't be too concerned now, there is simply no way that these two are in allegiance with the Holy Knights. So long as their goals here do not run too contrary to ours in regards to you-know-who, their presence will not cause us any trouble."
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"I'd like to know who they are before we blindly trust them. That's a really great way to get killed, no offense to you two."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"I'd like to know who they are before we blindly trust them. That's a really great way to get killed, no offense to you two."
"I'm with the little miss here. Who even are these people?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Freya's chestplate exudes some smoke from behind, as the armored valkyrie kneels down, somewhat tired from the effort. Her face is still hidden by her wolf-like mask, the eyes of which are faintly glowing with purple light.
"Armored Gear, Put On."
Silver sparkles form in the air around her body, forming the discarded pieces of armor that she sent flying off. The aura of massive energy exuding from Freya seems to fade as the last of the armor slots onto her. She looks at the newcomers, standing up and readying Esperanza just in case.
"Of course......we should know first who you are."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Are those inside still stuck/in combat?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The mausoleum are still closed yes.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

"That will be answered once I'm sure you are all safe from the holy knights. What about your friends in the Mausoleum?"

The stranger in black turns to his friend in icy-blue.

"But yes, I am fine. You did a great job keeping the paladins off me."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

The mausoleum are still closed yes.
Can we be back on camera now?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Just then the mausoleum door breaks open and Gai flies out yelling, covered in blood and ice. His sword has spherical things with faces on them swirling around it at a fast pace. Also, he is yelling really loud. I know I said that before, it needed saying twice. The mausoleum is now very much open, and unlike before, it is covered in blood and body parts with a good amount of men impaled on stalagmites of ice. Gai starts to float to the ground, his volume likewise lowering as he does so. The people inside the mausoleum should be appropriately surprised, scared, or turned on by the violent display of soul harvesting the just witnessed.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko shakes her head, catching her breath and releasing her barrier, doing her best to reabsorb the power she'd put into it. It wasn't going to be a total recollection, of course; there was a reason she didn't do that often. Gonna have to step up my game, here. . . "Get up," she says to Anima before moving out of the mausoleum, pausing to wipe her blade a bit on a fallen paladin.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas had finally given up on defense sometime in the intervening period, opting instead to shock the paladins attacking them into unconsciousness.
Sigtext

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Bunny is jumping around angrily waving it's arms at everyone. Anima is still out cold and the bunny is trying to demand someones attention to get help. It makes a vulgar motion toward Chiyoko and continues bouncing around.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 07:24:03 pm by Amoris Veneneum »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 51